Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Tips For New Bloggers. - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tips For New Bloggers. (6615 Views)

7 Silly Mistakes New Bloggers Makes When Applying For Adsense - Mediapace / 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace / Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by UltimateDaniel(m): 8:22am On Jul 01, 2015
macho44:
Hi,I'm a newbie to blogging, just launched a couple of weeks ago,and I've posted a couple of write-ups too,which are my intellectual properties too.I've got the passion for writing hence I took the challenge to blogging, I'd love to get a few tips from you as to how I can make meaningful improvements to my blog and it's structures too.here is d link to my blog http://adielem.WordPress. com. than
ks n GOD bless.

Reach me on my mobile control, @my signature! (Please, identify yourself on the first message/call well)
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by UltimateDaniel(m): 8:26am On Jul 01, 2015
mightyfada:
@op, thanks really appreciate your idea. Here's my own blog, though I just started it last week. I have developed an android application for it. I want to remove the .com so if you have an idea, pm me.

www.mightyfada..com

Reach me on my mobile control, @ my signature! You can equally visit my site and scroll to the bottom. Click "our services" read out then contact me! Safe man...
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by mosezky: 9:09am On Jul 01, 2015
mightyfada:
@op, thanks really appreciate your idea. Here's my own blog, though I just started it last week. I have developed an android application for it. I want to remove the .com so if you have an idea, pm me.

www.mightyfada..com

u nid to buy domain......
qoute me back if u nid full tutorial
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by Sweetmarriage: 10:20am On Jul 01, 2015
UltimateDaniel:
The blogosphere is seriously becoming a competitive arena, funny enough, new bloggers come on board with a mentality of making easy online money, with less stress and qualification (all they need is a laptop and data). Well it might shock you to know that, it's actually a wrong mentality to have at the early periods of initiation into the blogosphere.
This are few tips I will encourage new bloggers to know.

1. Follow your passion not the crowd. I think, many thinks success in blogging comes only by blogging on the most wanted niche (entertainment and news). Well, is very good, but consider the fact that so many blogs ar pointing to that, why don't you choose a nice niche. Although that is also the niche I blog on... But engage your brain to work....

2. Get a professional design. Hey, no one would be ready to b an addicted reader on a non-beautiful and unstructural blog. Some little cash has settle that! I design a responsive blog for just 3k.

3. Get a custom domain. Getting custom domain presents you professional to anyone! You find it easy navigate round online. You are also on high chances to be approved by google adsense, with fulfilling some of their requirements.

4. Get a helping hand. The truth is, you can't touch all round alone. My site had a wonderful progress, the moment I decide to form a team (Supreme Gist Team) www.supremegist.com. So get people of your same passion to form a strong Team.

5. Get to know some little on programming languages. It will help you.

6. Plan to get adsense, with decent traffic and your own original material. You can also buy adsense from me.

7. Be a professional social media personal. You need to get knowledge on social media.

8. Pray for God's progress and avoid any fraud activity. That is what Daniel Nicholas hates. Visit my site www.supremegist.com

Wish all bloggers the best!!! Happy blogging...
If i have a blog with a decent traffic, but i don't have adsense yet. Can you share your ad codes with me( i.e, i putting ads from your own ad units on my blog), then we can be sharing the money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 01, 2015
mosezky:

u nid to buy domain......
qoute me back if u nid full tutorial

Am interested
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by timotew: 11:46am On Jul 01, 2015
Mr. Ultimate, Nairaland is too popular than you think.
Saying you sell Adsense account might lead to you loosing your current account and your site might never get approved again.
You make the banning easier by putting your site URL on the post.
It just a friendly advise.
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by zicomanie04(m): 7:42am On Jul 02, 2015
Harjibode:

Pls help me..

ppl can't comment on my blog.
www.negroplace.com

any help plss
kindly send me d code for ur facebook social plugin. pls i need it
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
zicomanie04:

kindly send me d code for ur facebook social plugin. pls i need it
I don't understand..
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by argob44(f): 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
what tip dear?
tranxo:
Wanted to give you a tip on the blog for your friend. It appears it's no longer necessary.
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by tranxo(m): 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
argob44:
what tip dear?
Don't worry.
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by argob44(f): 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
ok
tranxo:
Don't worry.
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by fineyemi(m): 3:58am On Jul 03, 2015
Pld review mine!!!! Its a month old www.guru9ja.com
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by UltimateDaniel(m): 9:26am On Jul 03, 2015
ednut1:
linda ikeji bot a nice infinity den.naso some mumus go open blogs. dem self wan hammer,coping and pasting stories, using sex,fake stories and scandals to draw traffic..it did nt work most hav given up. the ones i hate are d ones on Nairaland wit half story. they be like click link to read more. make tsunami sweeps me off if i ever click.
Hahaha... U are funny!
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by zicomanie04(m): 9:40am On Jul 03, 2015
Harjibode:

I don't understand..
i meant the facebook like button code on ur blog
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by mosezky: 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by tobex9434: 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
So a website was just released by this Nigerian dude, its mainly for bloggers, writers and anyone who likes to read stuff. The main aim is to build a community of readers and writers, writers and bloggers get to increase their audience, and readers get to read stuff from different people in one place. Its just a few days old, but its up and running grin ...but more features are being worked on. you can contact him on bbm (7A15B599) for more details (he's nice he wont bite)...or just go on to www.vizerr.com

cheers!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NAFDAC Official Website Hacked Again! / 7 Important Features Every Website Must Have To Be Effective / 5 SEO Tools To Improve Your Website Rankings In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.