Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Tips For New Bloggers. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tips For New Bloggers. (6602 Views)

7 Silly Mistakes New Bloggers Makes When Applying For Adsense - Mediapace / 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace / Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by DanWrites(m): 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
tranxo:
Your blog is awesome.
grin Thanks, bro.

1 Like

Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by tranxo(m): 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
argob44:

This is the number thing to consider.......so many want to blog because of Linda Ikeji or my friend Akeem Rotimi. they feel writing just one post can give them the range rover sport car they dream about. check yourself if u actually have the passion to meet with people's need online, if yes...then u re good to go
is this your blog?

1 Like

Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by tranxo(m): 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
DanWrites:

grin Thanks, bro.
Originality is the way to go. Most "bloggers" live on copy and paste, as if money is copy and paste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by tranxo(m): 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
Harjibode:

Pls help me..

ppl can't comment on my blog.

www.negroplace.com

any help plss
The reason is simple.....you have no blog. Copy and paste is not a blog.
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by eluquenson(m): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
Please gurus in the house, i need a wordpress blog and i tried to register on the site , to my surprise the preferred domain name i chose was reserved.

How do they mean by that statement?
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by tranxo(m): 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
eluquenson:
Please gurus in the house, i need a wordpress blog and i tried to register on the site , to my surprise the preferred domain name i chose was reserved.

How do they mean by that statement?
Someone else has chosen the name you want you use. What's the name?
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by vito30(m): 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
well written... most new bloggers start up a site thinking blogging is a get rich quick scheme, without having a niche in mind before embarking on the blogging journey.

I started www.ebbysblog.com since 2013 it hasnt been easy but i'm happy with the progress i'm making though not financially.

so if you think blogging is a get rich quick way, abeg no waste your time
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by pallybrown(m): 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
for how to create a blog visit www.trustedng.com
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by fineyemi(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
I tink am diferrent from others.....I blog on education news. Ma blog is. Ma blog is a year old and I hav 7000 pageview. I just want to apply for adasense... Viewd site n tel me if its ok. www.guru9ja.com

1 Like

Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by fineyemi(m): 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
I tink am diferrent from others.....I blog on educational news. Ma blog is a year old and I hav 7000 pageview. I just want to apply for adasense... View d site n tel me if its ok. www.guru9ja.com
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by machidoh: 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
UltimateDaniel:
The blogosphere is seriously becoming a competitive arena, funny enough, new bloggers come on board with a mentality of making easy online money, with less stress and qualification (all they need is a laptop and data). Well it might shock you to know that, it's actually a wrong mentality to have at the early periods of initiation into the blogosphere.
This are few tips I will encourage new bloggers to know.

1. Follow your passion not the crowd. I think, many thinks success in blogging comes only by blogging on the most wanted niche (entertainment and news). Well, is very good, but consider the fact that so many blogs ar pointing to that, why don't you choose a nice niche. Although that is also the niche I blog on... But engage your brain to work....

2. Get a professional design. Hey, no one would be ready to b an addicted reader on a non-beautiful and unstructural blog. Some little cash has settle that! I design a responsive blog for just 3k.

3. Get a custom domain. Getting custom domain presents you professional to anyone! You find it easy navigate round online. You are also on high chances to be approved by google adsense, with fulfilling some of their requirements.

4. Get a helping hand. The truth is, you can't touch all round alone. My site had a wonderful progress, the moment I decide to form a team (Supreme Gist Team) www.supremegist.com. So get people of your same passion to form a strong Team.

5. Get to know some little on programming languages. It will help you.

6. Plan to get adsense, with decent traffic and your own original material. You can also buy adsense from me.

7. Be a professional social media personal. You need to get knowledge on social media.

8. Pray for God's progress and avoid any fraud activity. That is what Daniel Nicholas hates. Visit my site www.supremegist.com

Wish all bloggers the best!!! Happy blogging...

How much do u sell adsense naija oo not UK
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by eluquenson(m): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
tranxo:
Someone else has chosen the name you want you use. What's the name?
Ok, but the person is yet to launch it.
Eluquenson
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by bummyla(m): 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by tranxo(m): 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
eluquenson:
Ok, but the person is yet to launch it.
Eluquenson
Do you know anyone named Lukmon?
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by Revolva(m): 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
Well dats good but many pple blog for adsense n google adsense r strict....n de ban pple anyhow....lol....chek my blogs below
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
@op, thanks really appreciate your idea. Here's my own blog, though I just started it last week. I have developed an android application for it. I want to remove the .com so if you have an idea, pm me.

www.mightyfada..com

1 Like

Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by argob44(f): 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
nop, a friend's blog
tranxo:
is this your blog?
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by tranxo(m): 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
argob44:
nop, a friend's blog
Sent you a pm
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by macho44(m): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hi,I'm a newbie to blogging, just launched a couple of weeks ago,and I've posted a couple of write-ups too,which are my intellectual properties too.I've got the passion for writing hence I took the challenge to blogging, I'd love to get a few tips from you as to how I can make meaningful improvements to my blog and it's structures too.here is d link to my blog http://adielem.WordPress. com. than
ks n GOD bless.
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by eluquenson(m): 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
tranxo:
Do you know anyone named Lukmon?
I know a lot of Lukmon, this name happens to be mine. Do you have any clue of who reserved it?
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by tranxo(m): 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
eluquenson:
I know a lot of Lukmon, this name happens to be mine. Do you have any clue of who reserved it?
Lukmon Abass. Find another name. Eluquenson is not even a good name for a blog. Look for something that is short, memorable, and meaningful
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by Fertilenigeria: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
Blogging is good especially if you make some income from it. I recently started a thread that has helped a lot of bloggers to know how they can get adsense account fast. You can gain some experience if you are new to blogging. Veterans can also share their tips to increase the level of awareness on this topic. See the thread here https://www.nairaland.com/2408337/how-get-adsense-approval-fast
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by eluquenson(m): 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
tranxo:
Lukmon Abass. Find another name. This is not even a good name or a blog. Look or something that is short, memorable, and meaningful
I don't get your statement bro, I have a blog which is www.eluquenson.com powered by blogger, but with variety of designs & themes WordPress got o decided to get a WordPress blog through which I can move the content from blogger to it.
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by callonme(m): 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
Thanks a lot.

I feel like informing you all that....

I'm still working hard on my blog.
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by wisehouse(m): 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
UltimateDaniel:
The blogosphere is seriously becoming a competitive arena, funny enough, new bloggers come on board with a mentality of making easy online money, with less stress and qualification (all they need is a laptop and data). Well it might shock you to know that, it's actually a wrong mentality to have at the early periods of initiation into the blogosphere.
This are few tips I will encourage new bloggers to know.

1. Follow your passion not the crowd. I think, many thinks success in blogging comes only by blogging on the most wanted niche (entertainment and news). Well, is very good, but consider the fact that so many blogs ar pointing to that, why don't you choose a nice niche. Although that is also the niche I blog on... But engage your brain to work....

2. Get a professional design. Hey, no one would be ready to b an addicted reader on a non-beautiful and unstructural blog. Some little cash has settle that! I design a responsive blog for just 3k.

3. Get a custom domain. Getting custom domain presents you professional to anyone! You find it easy navigate round online. You are also on high chances to be approved by google adsense, with fulfilling some of their requirements.

4. Get a helping hand. The truth is, you can't touch all round alone. My site had a wonderful progress, the moment I decide to form a team (Supreme Gist Team) www.supremegist.com. So get people of your same passion to form a strong Team.

5. Get to know some little on programming languages. It will help you.

6. Plan to get adsense, with decent traffic and your own original material. You can also buy adsense from me.

7. Be a professional social media personal. You need to get knowledge on social media.

8. Pray for God's progress and avoid any fraud activity. That is what Daniel Nicholas hates. Visit my site www.supremegist.com

Wish all bloggers the best!!! Happy blogging...
heard tips for beginner. Thanks
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by UltimateDaniel(m): 11:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
fineyemi:
I tink am diferrent from others.....I blog on education news. Ma blog is. Ma blog is a year old and I hav 7000 pageview. I just want to apply for adasense... Viewd site n tel me if its ok. www.guru9ja.com
Although I'm yet to view your site, if the articles are not copied from anywhere, I mean your original articles. You can give them try! But, know that once you're disapproved, it take supernatural power "lol" in this current time (African/Asia countries) having fraud label. For u to get approved again!!! Take care...
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 01, 2015
tranxo:
The reason is simple.....you have no blog. Copy and paste is not a blog.

Clap for yourself...

But you got it wrong.

I am not begging for comments on my blog..

(gt dat)

My friends who visited my blog complained that their comment can't be published,reason they don't know..

Hope you guys get it now.

That's why I need your help.
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by tranxo(m): 12:11am On Jul 01, 2015
Harjibode:

Clap for yourself...

But you got it wrong.

(gt dat)

My friends who visited my blog complained that their comment can't be published,reason they don't know..

Enjoy.
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by argob44(f): 6:35am On Jul 01, 2015
y
tranxo:
Sent you a pm
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by DSaroos(m): 7:23am On Jul 01, 2015
That's why I focus on my niche WWW.donsaroos.com
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by tranxo(m): 7:32am On Jul 01, 2015
argob44:
y
Wanted to give you a tip on the blog for your friend. It appears it's no longer necessary.
Re: Tips For New Bloggers. by UltimateDaniel(m): 8:16am On Jul 01, 2015
Harjibode:

Clap for yourself...

But you got it wrong.

(gt dat)

Don't you think, you should use facebook comment, if that be the case...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Important Features Every Website Must Have To Be Effective / Omotola.com Domain Name For Sale At $325,000 / Quickteller.com Does Not Work, Any Working Option ????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.