Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum (6331 Views)

Join KD Job Forum to Get Unadvertised Job Openings In Nigeria? / Vacancy For Geologist And Geophysicist: Entry Level / Naijajobstalk: The Best Nigerian Job Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by CHUKWUTEM(m): 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2006
I want 2 try&run a tutorial on makin adsense wages from internet blogs any interested?
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by sholatech(m): 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2006
Hmmn.I love geologists cos they have great potentials?
Please are there any geologist/geophysists here with skills and knowledge about gemstones and mineral deposits in Nigeria and quantity of reserves?
If yes, i need some consultancy!!
You cn email me on peter@owoeye.com
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by CHUKWUTEM(m): 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2006
Geologist,opportunities abound 4us everywhere.Just approach ur job search with an open mind.
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by naposari: 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2006
My name is Napoleon Ojugo, E-mail is naposari@yahoo.com.
A geologist & exploration geophysicist.Graduated from Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by naposari: 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2006
I am convinced that this forum will be very helpfull.
Also, I feel we should strategise on how to be consistent with the supply of usefull information
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by CHUKWUTEM(m): 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2006
I want us to chat on how 2mak gud progress on dis forum.I will open a room@wap.mygamma.com.Come register&lets talk
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by AlphaRog: 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2006
Chukwutem,
I comfortably agree with your views that Geologists on Nairaland should come together online for our common gains. I am interested, please do put me in the know of any latest development.
I am a Geologist from Uniport with a 2.2 and currently completing a PGD prgogramme.
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by udpopyla: 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2006
HI GUYS, MY NAME IS POPYLA.I'M A GEOLOGIST FROM FUTO.THIS IS A WONDERFUL IDEA. LETS EXPLORE MORE AVENUES THROUGH COLLECTIVE REASONING.MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS udpopyla@yahoo.com.
LOTS OF LUCK.
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by CHUKWUTEM(m): 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2006
Hello guys I have opened a mobile chat 'group' 4 Geologist&Geophysicsts @wap.mygamma.com.Jus register and chat wit oda Earth scientist in d world.Dis U know come wit alot of opportunities.Lets also discuss on how 2 take dis forum forward.D chat grp is called Geology&Geophysicst foru,look 4it @d Group section afta reg.
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by otomatic(m): 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2006
I would love to sign up for the Job Forum. I am a serving (NYSC-Batch B) graduate of Applied Geophysics(2.1) from the University of Calabar. My Mail address is otomatic2002@yahoo.com
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by femochee(m): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2006
excellent guys. Am femi, i had a 2.2, Geology, Unilorin.
my email- owoyeleok@yahoo.com.
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by hatbreaker: 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2006
hi,think this group is a damm good idea, does anyone have a good idea where one can do reservoir engineering in canada or the united states?havin trouble findin a school for pg.
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by FBI477(m): 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2006
greetings to you all!!! my particulars below;

Chuks Benjamin Ihimi
Graduate of Geology and Mining
Enugu State University of Science & Technology (ESUT)
benik007@yahoo.co.uk

please people, do not fail to help a brother as i will be looking out for you guys as well.

GOD be with us!
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by forgiven(m): 3:28am On Oct 11, 2006
femochee:

excellent guys. Am femi, i had a 2.2, Geology, Unilorin.
my email- owoyeleok@yahoo.com.

Femo, u dey which set for unilorin?
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by Chyst(f): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2006
Hi to all geologist, I graduated 4m Unizik wit 2.2. So lets keep d ball rollin.My ad is chomychocolate@yahoo.com pls mail me if there`s any show.
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by plezant(f): 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2006
hi guys,
I got a text message by Halliburton today for a test on the 20th of this month at presidential hotel in port harcourt.
Can anyone help me out please, i am writing a test for Geologists and i don't know what to read for; anyone with hints or know how the questions look like, please help me with the info as soon as possible.
Thx.
The test is for the AFE that is was advertised 3wks
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by 1stfeb: 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2006
Iam Olalekan Babalola,read Geology from University Of Ado-Ekiti and 2.2 as class of degree.Inform me of any vacancy as person don roast for house and age dey go as i be late starter and experience for my field i no get
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by 1stfeb: 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2006
My e-mail babaloko1969@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by pipmaster(m): 6:57am On Aug 26, 2008
Can we rejuvenate this forum for Geologists? Picked it up from the archives. Where are all U guys?
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by jango(m): 9:59am On Aug 26, 2008
am okey a geologist , 2004 graduate 4rm unizik. i luv that
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by Dubyke: 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2008
MY NAME IS EDMOND, O4 GEOLOGIST FROM UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI
THIS IS REALLY A COOL IDEA. LET KEEP DOING IT MY FELLOW OLDER GRANITES! CHEERS
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by christoval(m): 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2008
I Thank You for this, I AM MR CHRIS,NWOSU I.C aka ALPACINO,FROM UN.N.(2.2)DEPT OF GEOLOGYmy email is valentinealpacino@yahoo.com. mobile.08034221740.lets try to make it possible to meet one day cheesy
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by slimmromeo: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2008
am martins chiaka a grad of geophysics FUTO 2.1
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by onema: 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2008
am quite happy for this view and boldness, what is really happening to geosciences profession is due to negligence of our professional body.

NMGS, NAPE, NAH etc . they are not giving chances to our professionalism, u can see that our role is being over looked in borehole industry, construction company, mining sector etc.
I tank u all for this forum, lets form web page for jobs, career development etc.
Adojo onema. ATBU 2.1 talk2onema@yahoo.com
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by geosegun(m): 2:48am On Mar 19, 2011
This tread is cool. Though its been long since inception.
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by gymcollins(m): 7:38am On Mar 20, 2011
D idea is very very good, My name is Collins a graduate in department of geology FUTO though i work as a HSE supervisor now. pls let us not limit ourselves to geological jobs only. will post openings soon.
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by girllyug: 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2011
i need held. I have a set of data, i want 2 corelate wireline log with seismic,if possible, core pictures. And do the time,depth maps, isopach and isochron maps. Pls its very urgent 4 my project. Thanks.
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by Syenite(m): 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2011
Syenite is a Geology graduate and currently working as a Geophysicist.
Previous Job designations: Micropaleontologist, Well-Site Geologist.
Professional affiliations: Member - NAPE; NMGS; SEG; SPE;AAPG.
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by EASY32: 3:48am On Oct 26, 2011
you younger granites should form a forum for Graduates outside nairaland. e.g a yahoo group that will include guys currently working.
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by yamakuza: 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2012
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by Nobody: 2:31am On Jan 13, 2012
Hey jaguda, are you isaac eru? i hear yu are in canada now. email me aziele76@live.co.uk
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by KayDee4: 1:26am On Jan 14, 2012
. . . . . . subscribing >>>>>>>>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many People Have Actually Gotten A Job From Online Recruitment Companies? / British Airways / American Airsea Cargo Phone Interview!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.