Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Okonjo-Iweala Spent $2.1bn Without Approval, Says FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala Spent $2.1bn Without Approval, Says FG (23624 Views)

Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS / Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi / How Dasuki Paid Dokpesi N2.1bn Without A Contract — Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Spent $2.1bn Without Approval, Says FG by Ephemmm: 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
SUBMARINE:
NIGERIANS SAY AFTER ME

PRAY NOT TO BE AS CONFUSED AS BUHARI
grin

grin

grin

May you be as clueless as Jonathan then tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Spent $2.1bn Without Approval, Says FG by AnyibestDede(m): 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
disloman:
I doubt if u av a brain.
Thank u brother
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Spent $2.1bn Without Approval, Says FG by AnyibestDede(m): 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
buchichukwu69:
[size=18pt]Is that not why they are working to bring back the stolen money? Abi wetin again?
[/size]

Working where? They stop talking too much and look g a way to move us forward
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Spent $2.1bn Without Approval, Says FG by sammhi(m): 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
political talk without any technical input on a techinal topic by a politicians is called misyarning...
imagine Oshio says okonji told them but acct general says ...na wa o...so instead to verify before telling us ..he is ranting fully aware dst most Nigerians are gullible.. some of us can't be fooled..period
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Spent $2.1bn Without Approval, Says FG by Robinhood477: 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
SUBMARINE:
NIGERIANS SAY AFTER ME

grin

grin

grin
I'm say after u bros. dis man is so confused
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Spent $2.1bn Without Approval, Says FG by samento: 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
AnyibestDede:
Can somebody pls tell pmb and his vice that campaign is over and that they are the ruling party now. They should stop talking too much and do something
They are working.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Spent $2.1bn Without Approval, Says FG by AnyibestDede(m): 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
samento:
They are working.
I hope so
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Spent $2.1bn Without Approval, Says FG by samento: 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
Welrez:
I won't be surprised if Buhari end up not convicting one person for corruption.
If our stolen monies are repatriated back.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Spent $2.1bn Without Approval, Says FG by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
vedaxcool:
This woman brought shame and disgrace to herself, she not only disappointed herself but many Nigerians. A lot of govt. Workers know the last minute spending spree the last administration engaged in weeks to the elections. So this allegations have substance in it.

I think you're the one who's a disgrace and shame to your household...because if you weren't you would have known that ECA records is with ALL finance commissioners who meet MONTHLY to deliberate and decided the sharing of revenues...and not with NEC meeting...

So if NEC minute stopped in Nov 2014, how about their finance commissioners minute or have they not been receiving allocations and attending monthly meetings since then...
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Spent $2.1bn Without Approval, Says FG by samento: 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
SUBMARINE:
NIGERIANS SAY AFTER ME

grin

grin

grin
There is confussion all over you.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Spent $2.1bn Without Approval, Says FG by Coolcash1: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
SUBMARINE:
NIGERIANS SAY AFTER ME

grin

grin

grin

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Spent $2.1bn Without Approval, Says FG by toshmann(m): 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
isbish:
It still baffles me that some Tanoids remain adamant and obstinate and even foolishly unrepentant in supporting how people like Iweala and Dizieni have shrank our money into their personal pockets. Anything anti APC suits them without recourse to how these staealing have made thousands of Nigerians so so poor and unable to survive. Only God will forgive u evil supporters of this kind of blind followin. Nonsense. Masu Gudu Su Gudu.
you need God's forgiveness more. You agents of propaganda. Elections are over, start governing and stop complaining.

At first she said she left some money, the he said there's no money left, then he started spending money here and there, whete did it come from?

U want to probe igbo women who served under jonathan, no problem. Keep pursuing those women while your senators spend 9bn naira on jeans and t-shirts.

Just make sure u probe every thief from 1999. Not just 3 people. Probe everybody if u want to be taken Seriously.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Spent $2.1bn Without Approval, Says FG by IlekeHD: 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
They need to be very careful of where this money is going to..

Radio Biafra mentioned sponsorship from top politicians.

Probe these people very well.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Spent $2.1bn Without Approval, Says FG by vedaxcool(m): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

[s]I think you're the one who's a disgrace and shame to your household...because if you weren't you would have known that ECA records is with ALL finance commissioners who meet MONTHLY to deliberate and decided the sharing of revenues...and not with NEC meeting...

So if NEC minute stopped in Nov 2014, how about their finance commissioners minute or have they not been receiving allocations and attending monthly meetings since then...[/s]

Address the op and stop embarrassing yourself with pseudo-intelligent pondering! cool cool cool
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Spent $2.1bn Without Approval, Says FG by mudolak(m): 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
No wander GEJ said i knw Buhari wil prosecute me and my ministers
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Spent $2.1bn Without Approval, Says FG by egobetatoday: 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
isbish:
It still baffles me that some Tanoids remain adamant and obstinate and even foolishly unrepentant in supporting how people like Iweala and Dizieni have shrank our money into their personal pockets. Anything anti APC suits them without recourse to how these staealing have made thousands of Nigerians so so poor and unable to survive. Only God will forgive u evil supporters of this kind of blind followin. Nonsense. Masu Gudu Su Gudu.

see, all this gimmick will not help Buhari/APC. all we can see now is that they are trying to buy time becos they are not prepared for governance. buhari talks too much jare. whoever has stolen our money should be sent to jail jor. we are tired of this buharis slow pace. he should set up a transparent panel to probe all of them and if found guilty sent to jail. Nigerians dont even need to know when they are being probed- becos its no news at all. we only want to hear when they have been found guilty by a court and their jail term. but like we all know BUHARI IS BUYING TIME!!

yahoo yahoo Buhari
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Spent $2.1bn Without Approval, Says FG by Tex42(m): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
And what are they telling us to do, are they not the ones in power?. They should do the needful.

Just hope they are certain about this cos Okonjo will strike soon... That woman no Sabi cramp guys style at all.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Spent $2.1bn Without Approval, Says FG by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
vedaxcool:

Address the op and stop embarrassing yourself with pseudo-intelligent pondering! cool cool cool

I will rather choose to address your myopic post instead...thanks
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Spent $2.1bn Without Approval, Says FG by cornel00(m): 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
isbish:

Idiot ur people ran as well....masugudu su gudu
Mumu
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Spent $2.1bn Without Approval, Says FG by maasoap(m): 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
barcanista:
Governor Oshiomole should stop being economical with the truth. Agreed that the ECA was $4.1 billion as at October 2014(not november), Wasn't he aware that the ECA was depleted to $3.11billion and $2.45billion as at November and December 2014 respectively? Didn't Madam Ngozi Iwaela said the difference was attributed to subsidy payment to marketers? Didn't the former Minister of State For Finance brief FAAC in January 16 that the balance of the ECA was at $2.45billion? Is his finance commissioner not a member of FAAC? Why is he now trying to whip up sentiment?
www.premiumtimesng.com/business/175125-nigerias-excess-crude-account-2-45-bn.html

Personally, I am angry with both the Jonathan government and the Governors for agreeing to share the ECA as at 2011. The governors went to supreme court to demand for the sharing, the FG agreed and the money was shared. Now we have a meagre $2billion in account. Oshiomole shouldn't play smart
Well, governors went to court because Jona kept withdrawing from the ECA without giving state and local governments their own shares.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Spent $2.1bn Without Approval, Says FG by danlamiturawa(m): 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dnt mind dem broda. Masu gudu wil sure gudu wen its tym. God bless rara, God bless naija.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Spent $2.1bn Without Approval, Says FG by henrysilver(m): 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Pls can somebody help me tell this APC people to get to work and stop disturbing us with their stupid findings..OKONJO ga awu fa nile na alaa..
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Spent $2.1bn Without Approval, Says FG by vedaxcool(m): 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I will rather choose to address your myopic post instead...thanks

Yawns sorry for hurting u. Please have some rest.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Spent $2.1bn Without Approval, Says FG by vedaxcool(m): 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
henrysilver:
Pls can somebody help me tell this APC people to get to work and stop disturbing us with their stupid findings..OKONJO ga awu fa nile na alaa..

When Jonathan was disturbing us with past regimes were dozing under a mango tree?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Spent $2.1bn Without Approval, Says FG by nkemjacob2(m): 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
this is the kind of audacity this politicians are having when it comes to finance. What obasanjo did is what okojo iweala is doing. dis is totally absurb. People's sweat. Thank God for enlightement the publics re beginng to known th story behind our stolen money.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Spent $2.1bn Without Approval, Says FG by Tifuzz: 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Problem Okonji... Ole
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Spent $2.1bn Without Approval, Says FG by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
how much did tinubu (the finest looter to come out of Africa) spend w/o FG consent? if FG is not ready to probe all I.e. from Ahmad bello, Nnamdi Benjamin Azikiwe, Obafemi Martins Awolowo to Olesegun Martins Aremu Obasanjo/ GEJ era then they should forget it.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Spent $2.1bn Without Approval, Says FG by jidebaba69(m): 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
owobokiri:
In few hours, Iweala will take these APC party rats to school on how to grasp the rudiments of basic addition and substraction

Let's wait and see. My money is on total silence!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Spent $2.1bn Without Approval, Says FG by wealth123: 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
He is confused because of exposing the treasury looters? Okonjo Iweala is not confused, Jonathan was also upright? very soon you will know those who made you such a jobless and clueless youth that needs deliverance so as to think like a normal human being.

SUBMARINE:
NIGERIANS SAY AFTER ME

grin

grin

grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Spent $2.1bn Without Approval, Says FG by bakjal(m): 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
vedaxcool:

Keep yapping nonsense that betrays your ignorance, how would u ask whose permission she needs to ask, when as a minister she can't approve spending above 10m without recourse to the FEC. It is a pity to see nigerians like yourself nigeriansg such illegal behavior.
Very well said my broda. God bless u!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Spent $2.1bn Without Approval, Says FG by PMIcon(m): 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

She only brought anger to you children of hate!! stop substituting Yoruba and hausa irredentists for Nigerians!!! Before the end of today, I bet you she would tear this claim to shreds!!!

Must you see tribalism in everything? Read your post without your tribalism goggles; you'll will see that your comment only exposed your heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ / 2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal / Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.