Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Get 100,000 Nigeria Emails - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get 100,000 Nigeria Emails (402 Views)

How To Get 100,000 Pageview Per Day On Your Website/blog / 1,000,000 Nigeria Active Email Is Up For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get 100,000 Nigeria Emails by seoconsultant(m): 7:42am On Jun 30, 2015
Hello interested in getting a certified High response Nigerian Emails?
kindly ping me.
This emails are highly responsive and have better email marketing success rates.
Please do not take my words for it, kindly visit the recent test on this emails via the link below

Email marketing success
We performed email marketing on this emails to check their validity, their open rate and their click through rates, so you can be assured that what you are buying are high earn emails.
Mind you we only sell to just few interested parties, so if you are interested please do ping here.
Thanks
Re: Get 100,000 Nigeria Emails by oteneaaron(m): 8:15am On Jun 30, 2015
hello, in as much as this is a nice gesture..i always advice my clients and fellow Internet marketers to get their emails the right way....not buying emails that bounce mercilessly.....no offense meant.....but it's better to get quality emails....not emails that do not convert......could you show us your conversion and bounce rate chart of these emails you want to sell to 'Internet marketers"

Exactly what i discussed here-- http://www.roviarsguide.com/internet-marketing/keys-to-successful-email-marketing-1
Re: Get 100,000 Nigeria Emails by seoconsultant(m): 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2015

(1) (Reply)

How To Invite Contributors, Admins Or Authors To Your Blogger Blog / The Niche Concept: How It Affects Your Blogging And Online Business / Dnt Miss This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.