Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

How To Get 100,000 Pageview Per Day On Your Website/blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get 100,000 Pageview Per Day On Your Website/blog (979 Views)

I Will Drive 5k Daily Pageview To Your Blog / Boost Your Blog Traffic To Gain 10k Pageview Daily / I Can Get You 5k Pageview Per Day On Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get 100,000 Pageview Per Day On Your Website/blog by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
Traffic! It’s something that every blogger would want to have in order to survive online. Unfortunately, it’s not as easy as building a blog. On the other hand, you may be gaining huge traffic. But are you satisfied with it? Your blog may be receiving bulk visits but these visitors simply bounce away right after opening your page. Gaining targeted visitors is an art. And this post will give you ultimate tips that can be useful for any form of blog or website. 1. Take Advantage Of Social Media Social sharing is one of the most effective strategies that you can apply in driving targeted traffic to your Wordpress blog. It's a great way to keep your followers updated about your latest posts. You can use auto-sharing tools to make it easier for you to publish your posts to several social networks. I recommend Buffer App (my personal favorite) or JetPack Publicize. LETS TALK ABOUT JETPACK BECAUSE I RECOMMEND THAT Jetpack comes with a set of features specifically designed to help you increase your site’s traffic and grow your audience. That is after all the reason we build websites and blogs and write content – for people to see them, read them and enjoy them Jetpack helps you tackle this along two fronts: attracting new visitors to our sites and encouraging the existing ones to keep coming back. Getting more traffic Its worth mentioning what countless people have said before: writing well-written, useful and targeted content is eighty percent of the job. Neither Jetpack, nor any other plugin, is a silver bullet that can ever be a substitute for that. However, if you’ve got that nailed, these features will help you with the other twenty percent: 1. Publicize Publicize simply automates what you probably do already: posting your articles directly to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and a few more social networks. Once you set this up (about 5 minutes usually) you can sit back and not worry about this and focus on writing great content while your friends and followers read what you’ve just posted. 2. Sharing The Sharing feature, when enabled, places share buttons at the bottom of your blog posts. This allows (and encourages!) your readers to share your content with their own networks giving you broader reach. Currently we supprt Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, StumbleUpon, Digg, LinkedIn, Google +1, Print, and Email. Additionally you can define your own custom services. HOW TO ACTIVATE THE AUTOMATIC SHARING OF POST Each time you post jetpack will automatically share your post upto 7 social network and you can be getting more view from it

NO SPACE [u=http://skyevibes.com/forum2_theme_112886980.xhtml?hash=tema=7] READ MORE[/u]

SOURCES: [u=skyevibes.com] SKYEVIBES.COM[/u]
Re: How To Get 100,000 Pageview Per Day On Your Website/blog by mokoshalb(m): 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
Rocketmaster:
Traffic! It’s something that every blogger would want to have in order to survive online. Unfortunately, it’s not as easy as building a blog. On the other hand, you may be gaining huge traffic. But are you satisfied with it? Your blog may be receiving bulk visits but these visitors simply bounce away right after opening your page. Gaining targeted visitors is an art. And this post will give you ultimate tips that can be useful for any form of blog or website. 1. Take Advantage Of Social Media Social sharing is one of the most effective strategies that you can apply in driving targeted traffic to your Wordpress blog. It's a great way to keep your followers updated about your latest posts. You can use auto-sharing tools to make it easier for you to publish your posts to several social networks. I recommend Buffer App (my personal favorite) or JetPack Publicize. LETS TALK ABOUT JETPACK BECAUSE I RECOMMEND THAT Jetpack comes with a set of features specifically designed to help you increase your site’s traffic and grow your audience. That is after all the reason we build websites and blogs and write content – for people to see them, read them and enjoy them Jetpack helps you tackle this along two fronts: attracting new visitors to our sites and encouraging the existing ones to keep coming back. Getting more traffic Its worth mentioning what countless people have said before: writing well-written, useful and targeted content is eighty percent of the job. Neither Jetpack, nor any other plugin, is a silver bullet that can ever be a substitute for that. However, if you’ve got that nailed, these features will help you with the other twenty percent: 1. Publicize Publicize simply automates what you probably do already: posting your articles directly to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and a few more social networks. Once you set this up (about 5 minutes usually) you can sit back and not worry about this and focus on writing great content while your friends and followers read what you’ve just posted. 2. Sharing The Sharing feature, when enabled, places share buttons at the bottom of your blog posts. This allows (and encourages!) your readers to share your content with their own networks giving you broader reach. Currently we supprt Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, StumbleUpon, Digg, LinkedIn, Google +1, Print, and Email. Additionally you can define your own custom services. HOW TO ACTIVATE THE AUTOMATIC SHARING OF POST Each time you post jetpack will automatically share your post upto 7 social network and you can be getting more view from it

NO SPACE [u=http://skyevibes.com/forum2_theme_112886980.xhtml?hash=tema=7] READ MORE[/u]

SOURCES: [u=skyevibes.com] SKYEVIBES.COM[/u]
sorry bro, I never tried to read ur writeup, ur url discouraged me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get 100,000 Pageview Per Day On Your Website/blog by study4free(m): 2:15am On Jul 30, 2016
Bro You Try And I Love Your Tutorial, More Knowledge To You
Re: How To Get 100,000 Pageview Per Day On Your Website/blog by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 30, 2016
mokoshalb:
sorry bro, I never tried to read ur writeup, ur url discouraged me...

The Ball Is In Your Hand
Re: How To Get 100,000 Pageview Per Day On Your Website/blog by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 30, 2016
study4free:
Bro You Try And I Love Your Tutorial, More Knowledge To You

Nice Having You Here Bro
Re: How To Get 100,000 Pageview Per Day On Your Website/blog by agwom(m): 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
ok
Re: How To Get 100,000 Pageview Per Day On Your Website/blog by kingDELE(m): 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
Let me b honest, I don understand yur u have been saying. Is jetpack an app or what.

But to b frank, I fall pieces for your blog design.
Re: How To Get 100,000 Pageview Per Day On Your Website/blog by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
jetpack is a plugin

(1) (Reply)

Thread Closed / How much to contribute On These Blogs ? / Facebook Group For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.