Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,085 members, 7,953,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:52 PM

Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo (50661 Views)

Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death / "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady / Judge Orders Husband To Have Sex With His Wife (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by jordancircuit(m): 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mschewww Pervert Oshi..... CALL 0816-785-0000 FOR YOUR LOGO DESIGNS.... I OFFER YOU EYE CATCHING PROFESSIONAL WORLD CLASS DESIGNS FOR YOUR PRODUCTS, EVENTS, ORGANISATION, COMPANY OR PERSONAL BRAND. I CHARGE REASONABLY AND PROVIDE SERVICES ALL OVER THE WORLD.... CHECK OUT MY BLOG ALSO www.jordancircuit. THANKS!!!!!!!!

Mariojane:
Wife of former Super Eagles Skipper, Joseph Yobo, Adaeze Yobo, has called on her husband to keep insulting her so that she can do away with excessive eating habit which has made her grown so fat.

She shared a write-up which reads; “I need to hire someone who will follow me around and just knock the unhealthy food out of my mouth.”

Adaeze said she would also prefer to be slapped as she also likes having a taste of her baby milk which has also played a role on her size.

According to her, “Or just slap it out my mouth, I tell my husband to keep calling me fat and keep insulting me which works till 12 midnight when I start licking Jayden’s baby milk and snacking on frosties while watching Wendy spill the tea. I need a hot slap at that moment, the type of slap that would make me say “hi never hesperedit” in hot tears.”

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/34237/28/why-i-prefer-my-husband-to-slap-meadaeze-yobo.html
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by klax(m): 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
You gave man licence to slap you Definitely you are a goat a true baboon with two human breast wearing sunshade on her face. No wonder...........................let me no go too far.

Yobo not only slap her pls go get military bel if you don't have come our house we get it plenty, use horse whip(koboko) and iron cane to flog her very well after slapping her the goat you call wife asking you to beat her up for eating too much. Let her do frog jump join and do sit up as well she want to feel pain give it her. After she would come here and say yobo abuse her or beat her. Fool. I repeat no wonder. ..............................no peace in abuja former footballer vs one woman.
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
slap? grin is she still a model... let her relax, she already caught a big fish!
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by damiloladuke: 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
really, na footballer oooo

HOW I PRANKED A GIRL THAT WANTED TO CHOP MY MONEY www.nairaland.com/2414463/how-pranked-girl-wanted-2chop
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by lagcity(m): 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
BD.SM chick grin she is slowly coming out the closet. it is ok, kitty pum pum. come to daddy grin cheesy what a freaky b1thc
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by free2ryhme: 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mariojane:
Wife of former Super Eagles Skipper, Joseph Yobo, Adaeze Yobo, has called on her husband to keep insulting her so that she can do away with excessive eating habit which has made her grown so fat.

She shared a write-up which reads; “I need to hire someone who will follow me around and just knock the unhealthy food out of my mouth.”

Adaeze said she would also prefer to be slapped as she also likes having a taste of her baby milk which has also played a role on her size.

According to her, “Or just slap it out my mouth, I tell my husband to keep calling me fat and keep insulting me which works till 12 midnight when I start licking Jayden’s baby milk and snacking on frosties while watching Wendy spill the tea. I need a hot slap at that moment, the type of slap that would make me say “hi never hesperedit” in hot tears.”

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/34237/28/why-i-prefer-my-husband-to-slap-meadaeze-yobo.html

Pure display of inherent stupîdity
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by Bibidear(f): 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dannyandre:
Hire me ooo i fit dey slap you 24/7 grin grin grin
lols,i no fit laff
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by bamite(m): 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Enypie:
Don't come back on media to complain when he starts beating the shit outta ur face o...

Naughty one.
With your ass i guess
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by dadicvila(m): 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
sexaddict08:
Ayaah....sorry oooo
Yobo don miss road
End Time Wife.
cheesy cheesy smh
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by doskie(m): 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mariojane:

show her whole ...... so I know how fat she actually is
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
I can give you this hot prick though whayasay?
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by jossiwan(m): 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mariojane:

He no beat u now u de complain, if he kon start to beat u now, u go open ur mouth say him na woman beater n dat men are wicked!!! women n their palava
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
She should hire Maje Ayida.
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by godwinomego: 12:27am On Jul 01, 2015
This woman wahala done too much its one of the things that make Yobo score own goal during world cup... grin grin grin Abeg make we another story[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by lonelydora: 4:01am On Jul 01, 2015
I will remind her of this thread when the time comes.
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by ElFenomeno1: 5:27am On Jul 01, 2015
What a slag!
You need a slap..... a wife comes out to tell the world that. Smh
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by shevon: 5:39am On Jul 01, 2015
Yobo, get sense o. She's just looking for an excuse to call you a wife beater, divorce you and make away with half of everything you have ever played for. Yeye GD wife. angry
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by efeflawless(m): 7:08am On Jul 01, 2015
Yobo don't dull her o..she asked for it so give it to her grin

The headline was misleading though angry
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by Gmekx(m): 7:16am On Jul 01, 2015
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/23218

Just click the link above. Thanks
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by henboy01(m): 8:24am On Jul 01, 2015
See job opening o....I beg where I fit drop my CV for this PSA(Personal SlappingAssistant) job.
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by JerryJJZ(m): 9:14am On Jul 01, 2015
U pple shuld remind her dat Yobo scores home goal at every tournament... If Yobo can score d keeper he trained with,,, den he can actually beat the wife he cherished to stupour,,, useless bitch

I rep #MrJerry
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by Pamelayoung: 9:41am On Jul 01, 2015
Seeking 4 notice.
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by Gideonmi(m): 11:45am On Jul 01, 2015
u go use flagyl sad
shadowkings:
this one now na news// cryheadache dey worry me joor
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
Enypie:
Don't come back on media to complain when he starts beating the shit outta ur face o...

Naughty one.
Shoo.
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ayoswit:
undecidedI pray she survives it. undecidedI pray she survives it.
cool
Ayoswit:
undecidedI pray she survives it. undecidedI pray she survives it.
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by krack(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
Na lie adaeze, ur plan no go work. Na wetin rihanna tell chris breezy oh, em 4 dey prison by now
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by tchino26(m): 2:39am On Jul 04, 2015
i can only slap her butt because, dat is the only place were the excessive consuming items r dumping their self

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. / My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad / Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.