Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Photos: Nicole Scherzinger Show Off Her Underwear While Twerking In The Street - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Nicole Scherzinger Show Off Her Underwear While Twerking In The Street (2882 Views)

Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) / Cynthia Morgan Hits The Club In Her Underwear; Sexy Or Trashy? (photos) / Photos: Nicole Scherzinger Show Off Her Massive Boo*bs In Plunging Bralet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Nicole Scherzinger Show Off Her Underwear While Twerking In The Street by gurusblog2: 11:54am On Jun 30, 2015
Nicole Scherzinger enjoyed a wild night out with friends, including Prince Andrew’s pal Caroline Stanbury and footballer Patjim Kasami in Mykonos, Greece on Sunday night to celebrate her birthday.

Nicole and her close pals appeared to be reenacting one of her music videos as they strutted their stuff in the street. Nicole started spinning and dancing around with no shoes on after her birthday celebrations. The singer pulled up her minidress to reveal a flash of her bright pink underwear as things got Cool

More Exclusive Photos @>>>>>>>http://guruslatest..com/2015/06/photos-nicole-scherzinger-show-off-her.html

Re: Photos: Nicole Scherzinger Show Off Her Underwear While Twerking In The Street by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 30, 2015
grin
Re: Photos: Nicole Scherzinger Show Off Her Underwear While Twerking In The Street by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 30, 2015
wtf! Hey gurusblog : You know what? Fu$k this.
This is bullshit, man. hatux I want a gun.
Come on, man, you got two motherfucking guns,
man. Somebody give me a gun.
Come on, glimpse33 . You got a big fu$k!ng
gun.
Come on,man. Give me a gun.
Freeman needs to be shot!
Re: Photos: Nicole Scherzinger Show Off Her Underwear While Twerking In The Street by hatux: 11:58am On Jun 30, 2015
Who's she undecided
Re: Photos: Nicole Scherzinger Show Off Her Underwear While Twerking In The Street by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Photos: Nicole Scherzinger Show Off Her Underwear While Twerking In The Street by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
londongal03:
ODE
A poem of praise
Re: Photos: Nicole Scherzinger Show Off Her Underwear While Twerking In The Street by hatux: 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
londongal03:
gun.
Take it easy londongal...kiss

Why do you want him shot? What has he done please?
Re: Photos: Nicole Scherzinger Show Off Her Underwear While Twerking In The Street by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
londongal03:
gun.

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Of Dj Cuppy Is In Love With Corade Bello / See The Model Who Removed Six Ribs For A Tiny Waist / Checkout Davido's New Ferrari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.