Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) (103819 Views)

Skiibii Strips To His Pants On Stage (Photos, Video) / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics / Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by contactmorak: 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
Top screen diva, Moyo Lawal of Tinsel fame has shared a semi-Unclad photo of herself on Instagram to celebrate December month.
The diva shared the photo and tagged it;

" Moyolawalofficial December be easy # moyolawal #December"

https://www.instagram.com/p/-vjVMFlFEB/

That's also Moyo (centre) displaying her massive bum bum in a group photo with her friends below...

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by contactmorak: 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
Below is a photo of Moyo (centre) displaying her massive bum bum in a group photo with her friends...
See more@ www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/big-booty-actress-moyo-lawal-strips-to.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by chocolateme(f): 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nairalanders are tired of seeing bootilicious and boobilicious. They want to see decent dress codes.

FTC
Chocolate cream

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Lucialovely(f): 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
End time

26 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Airforce1(m): 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
Her Body

Even if she nakedd for my front, my dick no go rise

175 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by captainflash(m): 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
Airforce1 i smell ur lies bro, take it easy, nobody go know.

Believe me, her dressing is nonsense, na mumu people go the happy for this kind dressing..

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by wordbank(m): 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
Wetin she get to offer if not her big problem behind her

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by obinnashady(m): 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Moyo lawal....I'll leak our sextape soon

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by kokoA(m): 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
Her mate dey do bloggin build mansion, she na only yansh she get to offer kiss Gerarahia mehn.

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by axortedbabe(f): 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
Orishirishi dem..
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by faith551(m): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
I just pray none of this crazy celebs won't strip down to celebrate Christmas. Satan for punish person.
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by IamTheophilus(m): 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
Airforce1:
Her Body

earth's recruiting a team of liar better go sign up..,#SaveEarth

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Davidovinci(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
Can she twerk with it? :>

6 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by amhackdee(m): 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Dottore: 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
Atumu

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by damton(m): 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
Yansh redefined

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
Everybody get wetin dey worry them. Na her own problem be that.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by kennyman2000(m): 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
ohhh, poor celebration. when she's serious to celebrate her birthday, she should pull off the panties and send me her account to get something herself for her birthday.

Rubbish..
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Beehshorp(m): 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
see as she be like room and parlour...

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by timexkaka: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
ok
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Lincoln275(m): 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
iranu
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Airforce1:
Her Body
I believe you

14 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Wahoooo baby let ur booty bounce!! grin she carry back!! kiss grin*perfect for do**y shocked

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by BCISLTD: 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Bugatie(m): 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
And what do we call this?

Airforce1:
Her Body

Na only small my own go rise tongue

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by trigar12(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
Airforce1:
Her Body

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by lonelydora: 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hian
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by pat077: 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
poo compartment
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
That you all and your likes don't have self control does not mean all men are like that.
DONSMITH123:

my guy are you sure? grin
Aarenasbaba:

Hmmmmm.....you need to consult your doctor then.....ur Konji is faulty
trigar12:
[
989900 post=40582322:

Liar, liar, pants on fire!
Write us a new song.
cheesy
trigar12:
quote author=captainflash post=40576786]Airforce1 i smell ur lies bro, take it easy, nobody go know.
Believe me, her dressing is nonsense, na mumu people go the happy for this kind dressing..
IamTheophilus:
earth's recruiting a team of liar better go sign up..,#SaveEarth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Aarenasbaba(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
Airforce1:
Her Body

Hmmmmm.....you need to consult your doctor then.....ur Konji is faulty

13 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by DONSMITH123(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
Airforce1:
Her Body

my guy are you sure? grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra / Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face / Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.