Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) (4712 Views)

Buhari Appoints Uchechi Orji And Isa Hayatu Chiroma As Heads Of Agencies / Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others / Saraki Appoints Chief Of Staff And Media Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) by shina419(m): 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
The status of the former military administrator of Kaduna state was also immediately updated by Wikipedia, where it was stated that“he is currentlythe Chief of Staff to president Muhammadu Buhari” , despite there was no source given as the confirmation of the appointment.READ ALSO:Secret Source: See When Buhari Will Announce MinistersSahara Reporters, via its twitter handle, was amongthose who wrote about thenew appointment.FLASH: Former MILAD of Kaduna state Col. HamiduAli of Chief of Staff to@MBuhari— Sahara Reporters (@SaharaReporters)June 29, 2015Contrary to the initial reports, a BBC Hausa reporter tweeted that presidential spokesperson, Garba Shehu, has denied the appointment of Ali as the chief of staff to the president.President@MBuhari‘s spokesperson,@GarShehuhas just told me that Hamid Ali was notappointed as Buhari’s Chief of Staff.— Nasidi Adamu Yahya (@Nasidi_Kura)June 29, 2015The presidency has officially denied reports that Buhari named his chief of staff, with Femi Adesina, another presidential spokesperson, revealing that no appointment had been made.According to Premium Times, he said“no appointment yet”, and refused to comment further.Buhari is still under fire forthe delay in announcing the members of his cabinet after about thirty days in office.
http://www.naij.com/474071-just-in-buhari-appoints-chief-of-staff.html
Re: JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) by Mogidi: 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
By 6pm it would be denied.

6 Likes

Re: JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) by Trailblazer1(m): 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
So na we dey beg buhari to appoint the cabinet that will help him achieve all his campaign promises

Our president is Doro dullard

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) by mistabiola: 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) by mistabiola: 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mogidi:

You're now getting use to it. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) by Mogidi: 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
mistabiola:

You're now getting use to it. cheesy grin

Its been happening every day, one can't help but notice the pattern that has emerged since May29th.

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) by mistabiola: 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mogidi:

Its been happening every day, one can't help but notice the pattern that has emerged since May29th.

They keep spreading unconfirmed news just to make their site popular but we hope things change soon.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) by pacifique(m): 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
A

#modified: reason I booked space with 'A' above.
Re: JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) by shachris02: 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mogidi:

before they do any of these things, they would first test the water to know the reaction of people. When the whole anger have being vented, they would now make the announcement. By then, everyone must have being exhausted.

Smh.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) by Mogidi: 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
shachris02:

before they do any of these things, they would first taste the water to know the reaction of people. When the whole anger have being vented, they would now make the announcement. By then, everyone must have being exhausted.

Smh.

The dithering can only be sustained for a time, it won't last forever, Buhari is a former military man, we expect clear cut leadership decisions.
Seems the new administration still relies on the propaganda that got it elected. It can't last forever, questions are being asked now even by ardent supporters of Buhari.
The ongoing indecision and clear cut leadership may end up in Buhari's downfall.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) by shachris02: 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mogidi:

The dithering can only be sustained for a time, it won't last forever, Buhari is a former military man, we expect clear cut leadership decisions.
Seems the new administration still relies on the propaganda that got it elected. It can't last forever, questions are being asked now even by ardent supporters of Buhari.
The ongoing indecision and clear cut leadership may end up in Buhari's downfall.

i am an ardent supporter of buhari and i am asking questions....big questions.....especially concerning my tribe.
Re: JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) by Mogidi: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
shachris02:

i am an ardent supporter of buhari and i am asking questions....big questions.....especially concerning my tribe.

You're not alone, even northerners have started asking questions too.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2568355_hassana_ibrahimsoldadummy_png1a36d020e05edac662fe2549d24033a6

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) by blezzymoore: 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
Daura President President Buhari

1 Like

Re: JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) by Trailblazer1(m): 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
As simple as appointing ministers is what buhari has turned to JAMB Exam. undecided

What pains me more is that some Clueless and dullard-infected supporters were even ignorantly making excuses for the delay

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) by Vicadonis(m): 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
Buhari be like Lagos go slow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
I'm sorry, is there a constitution that says he must appoint at a particular time? fayose hasn't announced his own ministers (commissioners) since his inception which is 8months and no one us foaming in their mouth abt this.

are the permanent secretaries complaining?
Re: JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) by mikolo80: 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mogidi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2568355_hassana_ibrahimsoldadummy_png1a36d020e05edac662fe2549d24033a6
INDOMINUS IS LOOSE I REPEAT INDOMINUS IS LOOSE
TIME TO BREAK OUT THE TRANQS
ELEPHANT DOSE
Re: JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) by deejayALFY(m): 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
DAS MY PRESIDO IN ACTION...PDPies KEEP HATING

MY FELLOW PROGRESSIVEs MORE LIKEs FOR BABA PMB
MORE SHARE FOR VP PYO...#GoodThingsAboutToUnfold
Re: JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) by rawtouch: 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
Expecting to hear its not true
Re: JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) by funstufz: 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
shina419:
The status of the former military administrator of Kaduna state was also immediately updated by Wikipedia, where it was stated that“he is currentlythe Chief of Staff to president Muhammadu Buhari” , despite there was no source given as the confirmation of the appointment.READ ALSO:Secret Source: See When Buhari Will Announce MinistersSahara Reporters, via its twitter handle, was amongthose who wrote about thenew appointment.FLASH: Former MILAD of Kaduna state Col. HamiduAli of Chief of Staff to@MBuhari— Sahara Reporters (@SaharaReporters)June 29, 2015Contrary to the initial reports, a BBC Hausa reporter tweeted that presidential spokesperson, Garba Shehu, has denied the appointment of Ali as the chief of staff to the president.President@MBuhari‘s spokesperson,@GarShehuhas just told me that Hamid Ali was notappointed as Buhari’s Chief of Staff.— Nasidi Adamu Yahya (@Nasidi_Kura)June 29, 2015The presidency has officially denied reports that Buhari named his chief of staff, with Femi Adesina, another presidential spokesperson, revealing that no appointment had been made.According to Premium Times, he said“no appointment yet”, and refused to comment further.Buhari is still under fire forthe delay in announcing the members of his cabinet after about thirty days in office.
http://www.naij.com/474071-just-in-buhari-appoints-chief-of-staff.html

Any deadline on appointment of Cabinet Members of this administration
Re: JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) by Azedplus(m): 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=Trailblazer1 post=35322194]As simple as appointing ministers is what buhari has turned to JAMB Exam. undecided

What pains me more is that some Clueless and dullard-infected supporters were even ignorantly making excuses for the delay ??

Do you have any knowledge about the civil service ? Is the Service not functioning ? Stop the hating game and think straight,The President knows what He met onground and said He will clean the mess , why not let him have it done his way and see the outcome before castigating him . U want to judge a 4 years tenure based on a month or 2 performance . How did other past leaders who hurriedly appointed ministers end
Re: JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) by zenith4biz(m): 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
Another lie?
Re: JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
confirmed
Re: JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) by Shortyy(f): 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
i have no comment
Re: JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) by 1stdami(m): 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
i smell burnt lie hia
Re: JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) by san316(m): 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
those mumus like mogidi asking for ministers, you are only hustling for other people to get employed. they are job hunters like you all. all d ministries are working and nothing is being stalled. Nigerians are just too used to the norm of political appointments so that they can shout about which region got or didnt get what. thrash.
Re: JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) by bakila: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mogidi:

He is not a Northerner but a fraud. He is a diehard and die_ass TANIOD
https://twitter.com/_HassanIbrahim/media
Re: JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) by Mogidi: 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
bakila:

He is not a Northerner but a fraud. He is a diehard and die_ass TANIOD
https://twitter.com/_HassanIbrahim/media

You called him a fraud without any proof, what proof do you have that he's not a northerner,
your link only sends one to his TL.
Re: JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) by onyiloyi(m): 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ppl and media r making appointments for PMB since he can't make it himself
Re: JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) by Tonischuller(m): 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ayaf tire for all dis appointments sef,Mk i tell Vinci now,small time they will deny....it will now look asif ayam the one lieing lipsrsealed
Re: JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) by bakila: 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mogidi:

You called him a fraud without any proof, what proof do you have that he's not a northerner,
your link only sends one to his TL.
Read his timeline, location and following. A certain Shiek Ishaq profile has similar Yahoo Yahoo like disposition.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba People Truly Blessed / Ekiti Workers Embarrass And Mock Fayose While Addressing Them (video) / Picture Of Buhari's Family Before Presidency (see Difference)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.