Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries (55490 Views)

Dabota Lawson Remarries (Photos) / Femi Adebayo Remarries. Weds Maimunat (Photos) / Exposed: Between Kate Henshaw And Rob Nuttal, Who Is The Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by Omotayor123(f): 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
Activa:

You are sure? shocked
Where did they talk about wedding date?
You think the wedding date was picked 5days agoshocked
Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
CaptaiinG:
I know people will start saying that you came back because of the incident that happened recently, you don't him to renovate the house, she is wo(man) enough to renovate it her self, don't mind what people say, God said“ I will return to you what the locust have eaten“

Kate, ur ex husband is back for Good now, don't want to hear another story oh......

Long lasting marriage this time oh.
What is this one saying? Did you read the story?

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by hensben(m): 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
kilode100:
The man be like agege bread wey dem soak for water.
Too soft jare...
I hope down below is still working o..
You too like dick.
Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by upperman: 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Pls o guyz ,has anybody bot data bundle from klub konnect before?pls advice me o make person no go enter one chance .
Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by kilode100(f): 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
hensben:
You too like dick.

You no like toto?

3 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by hensben(m): 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
kilode100:

You no like toto?
we re ni grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by ogele: 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
Na the Jazz wey she take hol the Oyibo nai backfire... she was suppose to be renewing it, but fail to do so, as the thing come back fire. her house catch fire... The Oyibo man eyes come clear, even to the extent he remarried.... Moral of the story is that JAZZ OR JUJU DOES NOT LAST LONG, THINK AND THINK...
Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by 9jatatafo(m): 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
Life is too short. Both ex love birds should move ............. Help me complete am
Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by 9jatatafo(m): 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
kilode100:

You no like toto?
U go like toto sha!!!!!
Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by sukkot: 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
does she have children ? anyone can answer.
Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by bettercreature(m): 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
She found out another way of milking him
Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Omotayor123:

You think the wedding date was picked 5days agoshocked

When is d wedding date? Who told u there's a wedding coming up? Where did u see that?
Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by baralatie(m): 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ragner:
That's what I call Moving on In Life.
If na Philippine Film nw, D guy go Postpone him Marriage because him Ex House Burn undecided

I hate there Movies
it is the Mexican telemundo dey craze pass.
before you know ex and another ex go meet because the house don't catch fire,broke don't enter!
Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ragner:
That's what I call Moving on In Life.
If na Philippine Film nw, D guy go Postpone him Marriage because him Ex House Burn undecided

I hate there Movies
lolzzz, ur so funny.
Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by chally24: 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
eeyah mk una pity 4 kate na, house burn 2day, husby remarry 2morro. na wa ooo.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
All this remarry remarry stuff, i hate it. Why can't they be stable for once, before u even die sef u go marry like 20 times, do wedding 10 times and expect God to answer ur prayers when u pray.
Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by Omotayor123(f): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Activa:

When is d wedding date? Who told u there's a wedding coming up? Where did u see that?
undecided seems you are in planet Jupiter..
Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by malikisah: 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
This ex husband resemble toad, wetin Kate find go there first?

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by malikisah: 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
This ex husband resemble toad, wetin Kate find go there first? ..
Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
Omotayor123:

undecided seems you are in planet Jupiter..

You lack comprehension skills.

Yet you were telling someone that he diddnt read.

Did u see this?

Rod who has since settled down with the alleged subject of the marriage break down, recently stepped out of his comfort zone when he hosted a select audience to the launch of Jack Daniels Sinatra select

If the guy has since settled down, is it not dumb and trite for u to say this:
Omotayor123:
Not a big deal. At least he didn't set Kate's house on fire. And I'm sure the wedding date had been fixed before the incident.

And it's even dumber to say you're 'SURE'.

Sure of what? You dey there?
Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by Omotayor123(f): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
Activa:

You lack comprehension skills.
Yet you were telling someone that he diddnt read.
Did u see this?

You can't seem to comprehend what I mean either. Well don't worry.
The wise already understands..tongue
Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
Omotayor123:

You can't seem to comprehend what I mean either. Well don't worry.

The wise already understands..tongue

How can u be saying the wedding date for someone who has settled down was fixed before a fire incident? Before nko?

Did u show wisdom?
Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by Omotayor123(f): 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
Activa:

How can u be saying the wedding date for someone who has settled down was fixed before a fire incident? Before nko?

Did u show wisdom?
hehehe!! OK make I come down to your level.

Wetin I mean be say:grin

The wedding has been fixed or probably done before Kate's fire incident. So it's has nothing to do with Kate's loss.

That's following what the posters above me said.

Free me & free the man biko#
Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
Omotayor123:

hehehe!! OK make I come down to your level.

Wetin I mean be say:grin

The wedding has been fixed or probably done before Kate's fire incident. So it's has nothing to do with Kate's loss.

That's following what the posters above me said.

Free me & free the man biko#

So u made a big discovery abi. By saying u were sure.
Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
... congrats...

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by Ragner(m): 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
Atk01:

Lmao! Funny you.

I love their movies. tongue

There movies are very Boring Joor
Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by boujaye: 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
sammyyoung2:
WETIN KONSHINE ME

Sammy Young, I see your pic when u dey young, during your time no obioma to patch your cloth? grin
Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by fpeter(f): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
Omotayor123:

No be Kate re marry ooooo.. Read again.

don't mind 'dem' dey won't read the entire post because dem dey rush to be FTC

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by olaolulazio(m): 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
kk
Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by shadowkings: 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
Abi she burn her house to get her ex attention embarassed :-Xthings de happen oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" / Photos From Davido And Chioma's Wedding Surface Online / Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.