Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church (55481 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands / Bbnaija: Tacha Top Voting List As She Escapes Evictions - See How You Voted / See What Happened To The Pastor That Own Reigners Bible Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by Bonaguy(m): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ini Edo took to her Instagram account narrating how God saved her from being among the victims of the tragedy that struck the Reigners Bible Church two days ago.

According to her, all her efforts to be at the service on time was thwarted by an unusual traffic from Calabar to Uyo.

May God be praised.
http://www.nonsosblog.com/?p=10405

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by mii4u(f): 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
Thank God for u, all things work together for good.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by Bigajeff(m): 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
Blessing in disguise

13 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by ellahzy(f): 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
your "Chi" is awake
thank God

13 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by herzern(m): 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
THANK GOD FOR HER LIFE..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by Noblesoul123: 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
That's why we shouldn't attribute all challenges we face to spiritual attacks. GOD may be shielding us from disasters without our knowledge

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by DRskyman: 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by ritababe(f): 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
some might blame God for not giving them admission on time but they never knew He have other plans for them, everything happens for a reason, some might think been late to some ceremony or occasion is the work of the devil but my dear no it's just how God want it to be.
Don't kill yourself over inability to get pregnant when your time comes people will celebrate you with your triplet.
Patience is the key.

202 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by 4nobody4every1: 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
sad
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
Tank God for u
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by Goldenprinz(m): 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
Thank God for ur life
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by pretydiva(f): 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
Thank God 4 giving u a Second chance. Go n sin no more
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by bluediesel03: 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hope you will now repent?

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by ammyluv2002(f): 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
Thank God for her & may the souls of the departed rest in perfect peace....Amen

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by Tynasparks(f): 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by ngoben(f): 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
Lesson to learn....every disappointment is a blessing in disguise

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by fratermathy(m): 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
embarassed

Your head get strong ororo for real.

But avoid saying things like "God has saved me". What about those that died? Do you think you serve God better than them?

You were just lucky and fortunate not to be there. It has nothing to do with God.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4594683_4591228img20161208173443editjpegd94b24ffbd69729cd3fc495e653db0a901_jpeg_jpege21837d8da7870e9cda8ce756b54737b

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by Cinho7: 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
Everyone has a story. Glory be to God
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by Fabulosdave01: 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
Wow. Those people who built the tent neees to be jailed without trial embarassed angry
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by jchuchu(m): 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
Wt abt d rest?
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by phemocheee(m): 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
Thank God for your life. However, I hate it when people come online to praise God for saving them from accident or disaster that claimed the lives of other people. It makes them sound as if God himself intentionally left others to die while deliberately shielding them. I'm sure the family members of the deceased wouldn't be happy at all.

Let's learn to show human feelings abeg. Sometimes, appreciating God within the confines of our rooms may be more logical than seeking public sympathy.

My opinion though.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by carexy(f): 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
Thank God o.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by PhonePlanet(m): 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
have you made your nominations? check my signature for more info
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by mrmrmister: 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
Bonaguy:
Ini Edo took to her Instagram account narrating how God saved her from being among the victims of the tragedy that struck the Reigners Bible Church two days ago.
According to her, all her efforts to be at the service on time was thwarted by an unusual traffic from Calabar to Uyo.
May God be praised.

If god saved her from the tragedy, then who do we have to thank for the tragedy?
This is so ridiculous

Mosthandsomeboy:
If you won't die this year click like

See this one too
How will clicking like save them from death?

Y'all should just pull your heads out of your assholes

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by africanusvu(m): 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
Go and sit down.this is time to mourn the dead not to celebrate the living.Must this lady be in d news everyday 4 no reasonable reason?

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by Boyooosa(m): 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
Another person go come now come claim narrow escape... wait and see!

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by emmasege: 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
Everyone now dey form born again. There'll be loads of surprise in heaven sha o.
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
If you won't die this year click like

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by iyobs7(f): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
Madam please keep quiet. The road from Calabar to UYO is a nightmare. Good road my foot, determination my middle finger. Attention seeking brat

18 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by EbukaLive(m): 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
I will always have problem with this type of 'Testimonies' of narrow escape and bringing God into the matter. Are you saying you were saved by not going to 'God's house'? It is like that story of the Brazilian player that escaped the plane crash because he was reading his Bible, I have avoided that topic tire. But those Facebook people can shove Anything in your face. What am I typing sef? Mtcheeeeeeeww... Good night everyone...

13 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by d33types: 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
mii4u:
Thank God for u, all things work together for good.

Complete it..

all things work together for good for those that love God and are called according to His purpose

Meanwhile, those that died didn't deserve saving? I wonder for man's thoughtlessness these days.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olugbenga Jacobs Graduates From University (Pictures) / Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" / Psquare, Yemi Alade, Phyno Surprise Newlywed Couple, Crash Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.