Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

I Will Not Interfere With Eagles Selection – Can Amodu Fulfil His Promises? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Not Interfere With Eagles Selection – Can Amodu Fulfil His Promises? (490 Views)

Amodu Shuaibu Is Dead (Ex-Coach, Super Eagles) / Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register / Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Not Interfere With Eagles Selection – Can Amodu Fulfil His Promises? by tankocom: 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
Shuiabu Amodu yesterday formerly resumed as the Technical Director for football development of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) with the promise to add his quota to the development of football in the country. Amodu who was initially appointed about two years ago by the Aminu Maigari led board said he understands his job schedule adding […]

READ MORE ON www.tanko.com.ng

Drop a comment on the post on www.tanko.com.ng to stand you a chance to win FREE AIRTIME. The more comments the higher the price
Re: I Will Not Interfere With Eagles Selection – Can Amodu Fulfil His Promises? by jimohibrahim(m): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
I doubt it

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Barcelona Star Lionel Messi Visits Gabon, Lays First Stone Of 2017 AFCON / Everton Fans Blast Chelsea After John Stones Transfer Request / EPL In Pics 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.