Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Ladipo Market Demolished - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladipo Market Demolished (8396 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos / John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) / Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Market Demolished by EasternPride: 7:46am On Jul 01, 2015
cheruv:

See things from his viewpoint bro
Nothing unites a people more than the sense of persecution.. Check Israel, Goguryeo, US etc.these nations came into existence as a result of the sense of persecution that the inhabitants felt,which made them rebel against the prevailing order.
Igbos have to made to feel that sense of persecution.. That's why as a supporter of the resurgence of the Biafran Empire,I'd back any plans that makes Igbos in non SE/SS Nigeria unsecure.

Alright then.

Lygn19 don't give me a heart attack.
Re: Ladipo Market Demolished by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 01, 2015
imhotep:
Lygn19 is an ambitionless omonile looking for daily 20 naira from his Oga Okechukwu
OK, go and give ur brothers in Anambra d 20naira they need it too.
Re: Ladipo Market Demolished by Beremx(f): 7:47am On Jul 01, 2015
lygn19:

Very soon we wud bundle u back to ur state, go der and form ur legend,not Yoruba land.
go and cure your identity crises and stop forming Alaye on Nairaland.

Yeye!
Re: Ladipo Market Demolished by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 01, 2015
lygn19:

OK, go and give ur brothers in Anambra d 20naira they need it too.
LMAO
Too many millionaires in Anambra.
Sorry, have you bought agege bread today?
Re: Ladipo Market Demolished by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 01, 2015
If yorroba ppl hasn't done sth to u igbos, u guys won't learn ur lessons. Igbos must leave Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Demolished by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 01, 2015
imhotep:

LMAO
Too many millionaires in Anambra.
Sorry, have you bought agege bread today?
guy I can't curse a fellow Igbo, no mata how hard u try... just go back to ur state and stop LMAOing...
Re: Ladipo Market Demolished by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 01, 2015
lygn19:
guy I can't curse a fellow Igbo, no mata how hard u try... just go back to ur state and stop LMAOing...
Can you explain how "demolishing Ladipo" translates to "all Igbos leaving Lagos"?
Re: Ladipo Market Demolished by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 01, 2015
imhotep:

Can you explain how "demolishing Ladipo" translates to "all Igbos leaving Lagos"?
My intent is for d yorubas to boycott igbo economic strength in Lagos, and mk things difficult for igbos der, after dat we can discuss.
Re: Ladipo Market Demolished by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 01, 2015
lygn19:

My intent is for d yorubas to boycott igbo economic strength in Lagos, and mk things difficult for igbos der, after dat we can discuss.
What about the thousands of yoruba omo onile that will die off without daily 20 naira from Oga Chinedu and co .?
Re: Ladipo Market Demolished by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 01, 2015
lygn19:

Igbo economic strength cannot be boycotted by caterpillars and Mushin local govt stupidity.
Re: Ladipo Market Demolished by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 01, 2015
imhotep:

Igbo economic strength cannot be boycotted by caterpillars and Mushin local govt stupidity.
dz is d reason y they wud keep insulting us everyday, u ppl hv been so bonded to yoruba land, that u don't get wat trying to do, it wud take only a right thinking person dat studies my choice of words and read inbetween my lines to get me.
Re: Ladipo Market Demolished by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 01, 2015
lygn19:
dz is d reason y they wud keep insulting us everyday, u ppl hv been so bonded to yoruba land, that u don't get wat trying to do, it wud take only a right thinking person dat studies my choice of words and read inbetween my lines to get me.
Those that fought for ONE NIGERIA must sit back and enjoy the benefits/consequences of ONE NIGERIA.
Any other scenario is both fraudulent and dubious.
Re: Ladipo Market Demolished by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 01, 2015
imhotep:

Those that fought for ONE NIGERIA must sit back and enjoy the benefits/consequences of ONE NIGERIA.
Any other scenario is both fraudulent and dubious.
u are just at d surface, u re yet to go deep, read deeply...
Re: Ladipo Market Demolished by sevantex(m): 8:51am On Jul 01, 2015
That market cuts tru a major drainage part..,I wanna assume dy had been informed prior to d demolishion..,As much as d Govt is trynna make tins better, dy shuld provide alternatives cos ppl"s daily bread are at stake and d countri isn't exactli smiling jobwise..,God bless Nigeria
Re: Ladipo Market Demolished by Twistaray(m): 9:44am On Jul 01, 2015
imhotep:

Think properly.
How do you equate "demolishing markets" with igbos leaving Lagos?
Stop dreaming tall dreams

grin but it's happening nah. What are u afraid of? grin
Re: Ladipo Market Demolished by disumusa: 9:46am On Jul 01, 2015
Godblessbiafra:
may thunder fire u if u ever claim to b an igbo man in ur life again,anu!
Re: Ladipo Market Demolished by Twistaray(m): 9:48am On Jul 01, 2015
tonychristopher:

for you to stay in your region and strangers are making money and your lazying ..you must be the real mumu

I will advise you to carry placards as you have been doing while we make the money in Lagos and keep ours in east or better still try rat poison

you can't do anything ...just rant and rant

You this programmed robot again?
Making, whaaaaattttt?
You must repent with these imaginary wealth.
Any prove to back you uncle, under the tree wealth? Abegii

And yes we are getting there.
Oya check you below grin

Why do ibo dwell on fallacy and fake wealth?
Na wa oo cheesy

Re: Ladipo Market Demolished by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 01, 2015
Twistaray:

grin but it's happening nah. What are u afraid of? grin
What is happening? Your engaging in more wishful thinking?
Re: Ladipo Market Demolished by Twistaray(m): 9:52am On Jul 01, 2015
imhotep:

Ok nah
Will you please leave my mention now grin
When an ibo man is angry it's doesn't take more than common sense to detect.
Oya off my mention grin
Re: Ladipo Market Demolished by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 01, 2015
Twistaray:

Ok nah
Will you place leave my mention now grin
When an ibo man is angry it's doesn't take more than common sense to detect.
Oya off my mention grin
And what happens when a yoruba man is angry?
He needs 30 naira for ewa agoyin?
Re: Ladipo Market Demolished by disumusa: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2015
Godblessbiafra:
the worst thing that could hapend to me is to learn ibo language,claim, and answer ibo name, in which ibo always claim to hausa and yoruba
Re: Ladipo Market Demolished by disumusa: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2015
Godblessbiafra:
the worst thing that could hapend to me is to learn ibo language,claim, and answer ibo name, in which ibo always claim to be hausa or yoruba
Re: Ladipo Market Demolished by Twistaray(m): 9:55am On Jul 01, 2015
imhotep:

And what happens when a yoruba man is angry?
He needs 30 naira for ewa agoyin?

Ok tongue
If that makes you happy.
I will give, dash you the bonus. grin

You ain't man of yaa word at all dude grin
Re: Ladipo Market Demolished by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2015
Twistaray:

Ok tongue
If that makes you happy.
I will give, dash you the bonus. grin

You ain't man of yaa word at all dude grin
Yes and you are a man of empty words

Re: Ladipo Market Demolished by Twistaray(m): 10:23am On Jul 01, 2015
imhotep:

Ooh it's you? The programmed, ,NL/online photographer?

Cheii
Must you struggle to make yourself happy with these photo shop yeye picture.
Well done.
Another Emeka ike in the making.
It good for yaa body..we all know ya'll are criminals..ooops most sha grin

http://naijagists.com/alaba-market-trader-arrested-for-robbery-warns-nigerians-envy-not-the-rich-u-dont-know-their-wealth-source/

Re: Ladipo Market Demolished by Twistaray(m): 10:30am On Jul 01, 2015
imhotep:

No be empty.
Another thief in the making, claiming what he isn't? This is how they all start grin
Yeye small boy forming millionaire.

A trader at Alaba International market, Ojo, Lagos, western Nigeria, and leader of an 8-man trans-border robbery gang, Nnamdi John, has confessed that he led a successful robbery operation during which they carted away N100 million.

He said he used his share of N28 million to build a mansion in Lagos State, western Nigeria.

The 42-year old John was paraded along with seven other members of his gang by the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Mr Kayode Aderanti on Thursday.

•The suspect, Nnamdi John Alaba, trader and leader of 8-man robbery gang

Those paraded along with him include Samuel Igbi, 59, Anthony Umeh, 38, Chinenye David, 29, and Uchenna Ezeh, 35.

Others were Victor Anamalechi, 45, Iheanacho Igwe, 35, and Desmond Obinna, 32.

The Abia State-born John said he used part his share of the proceed to build a magnificent mansion at Igando where he lives with his family, adding that he also bought other properties with the robbery loot.

The father of three said he was a trader selling musicsal instruments at Alaba market before he decided to join robbery after he discovered that he was not making enough money in his business.

He said after he was introduced into robbery by his friend he identified as Okonkwo, it did not take long before he became rich.

John also revealed that their robbery operations were carried out beyond the shores of Nigeria as they raided other African countries such as Niger Republic and Mali where they made huge sums of money in foreign currencies.

He said his men raided a community bank in Port Novo in Niger Republic, and a Bureau de change and filling station in Mali.

In Nigeria, John confessed that his gang has been involved in robbery operations in Ikorodu in Lagos, Port Hacourt in Rivers and Kano State.

•The house he built in Igando with robbey money

John confessed that one of their biggest heists was their robbery operation in a bank at Alakija area of Lagos where they carted away N100 million  and shared it.

Parading the suspects, Aderanti said he received information about some deadly trans-border armed robbers in Iba, Festac and Igando and immdiately directed the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS,  led by Abba Kyari to go after them.

He said the SARS went to their hideout at Victory Estate, Iba along LASU/Igando Road where Igbi and Umeh were arrested.

He said their arrest led to the arrest of other suspects including their leader, John, and seizure of their operational Toyota Sienna Space bus with registration number, KSF 876 CU.

Aderanti said two AK47 rifles and 11 AK47 loaded magazines were recovered from the gang.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/01/23/alaba-trader-builds-mansion-with-robbery-money/

Re: Ladipo Market Demolished by tonychristopher: 10:34am On Jul 01, 2015
Twistaray:

You this programmed robot again?
Making, whaaaaattttt?
You must repent with these imaginary wealth.
Any prove to back you uncle, under the tree wealth? Abegii

And yes we are getting there.
Oya check you below grin

Why do ibo dwell on fallacy and fake wealth?
Na wa oo cheesy

fake wealth you said ...that is okay and mind you I never made any mention of wealth here so maybe it's your infantile reasoning

oh they why do you feel oppressed and intimidated by igbo presence

you can't do nothing apart from placards carrying ...if you want it hot we can handle that also so choose the way you want it
Re: Ladipo Market Demolished by disumusa: 10:35am On Jul 01, 2015
imhotep:

neither catapilar nor bulldozer yorubas said ibos are eritating them that you should go out of sw.
Re: Ladipo Market Demolished by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 01, 2015
Twistaray:

No be empty.
Another thief in the making, claiming what he isn't? This is how they all start grin
Yeye small boy forming millionaire.

A trader at Alaba International market, Ojo, Lagos, western Nigeria, and leader of an 8-man trans-border robbery gang, Nnamdi John, has confessed that he led a successful robbery operation during which they carted away N100 million.

He said he used his share of N28 million to build a mansion in Lagos State, western Nigeria.

The 42-year old John was paraded along with seven other members of his gang by the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Mr Kayode Aderanti on Thursday.

•The suspect, Nnamdi John Alaba, trader and leader of 8-man robbery gang

Those paraded along with him include Samuel Igbi, 59, Anthony Umeh, 38, Chinenye David, 29, and Uchenna Ezeh, 35.

Others were Victor Anamalechi, 45, Iheanacho Igwe, 35, and Desmond Obinna, 32.

The Abia State-born John said he used part his share of the proceed to build a magnificent mansion at Igando where he lives with his family, adding that he also bought other properties with the robbery loot.

The father of three said he was a trader selling musicsal instruments at Alaba market before he decided to join robbery after he discovered that he was not making enough money in his business.

He said after he was introduced into robbery by his friend he identified as Okonkwo, it did not take long before he became rich.

John also revealed that their robbery operations were carried out beyond the shores of Nigeria as they raided other African countries such as Niger Republic and Mali where they made huge sums of money in foreign currencies.

He said his men raided a community bank in Port Novo in Niger Republic, and a Bureau de change and filling station in Mali.

In Nigeria, John confessed that his gang has been involved in robbery operations in Ikorodu in Lagos, Port Hacourt in Rivers and Kano State.

•The house he built in Igando with robbey money

John confessed that one of their biggest heists was their robbery operation in a bank at Alakija area of Lagos where they carted away N100 million  and shared it.

Parading the suspects, Aderanti said he received information about some deadly trans-border armed robbers in Iba, Festac and Igando and immdiately directed the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS,  led by Abba Kyari to go after them.

He said the SARS went to their hideout at Victory Estate, Iba along LASU/Igando Road where Igbi and Umeh were arrested.

He said their arrest led to the arrest of other suspects including their leader, John, and seizure of their operational Toyota Sienna Space bus with registration number, KSF 876 CU.

Aderanti said two AK47 rifles and 11 AK47 loaded magazines were recovered from the gang.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/01/23/alaba-trader-builds-mansion-with-robbery-money/
And your gambari masters have taught you how to behead innocent people in London.
Case study: Michael Mumudeed Adebolajo

Re: Ladipo Market Demolished by Twistaray(m): 10:37am On Jul 01, 2015
imhotep:

And your gambari masters have taught you how to behead innocent people in London.

Is that all?
I glad I was able to burst you bubble, fake millions,home-made.
Sure you can do better than that grin

I ain't here to spam the cyber just setting the record staright grin

Next?

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Demolished by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 01, 2015
disumusa:
neither catapilar nor bulldozer yorubas said ibos are eritating them that you should go out of sw.
Tell all those yoruba were to go and get a life.
Igbos are AT HOME in SW.
Re: Ladipo Market Demolished by Twistaray(m): 10:39am On Jul 01, 2015
imhotep:

Gambari master?
Cheii cheii
The same you are presently under,why you want out of obodo nigeria?
What a joke wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crude Oil Price Fell From $140 To $38 In 2008, Still Economy Was Stable: Okonjo / "Yakubu Gowon Is Dead" - NTA Mistakenly Projects On Air / Nigeria Youths Embrace "Not Too Young To Run Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.