Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

I Hold A Deep Grudge Against Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hold A Deep Grudge Against Jesus (1012 Views)

The Fallacy We Uttered Against Jesus! / How I Shut Down A Woman Who Spoke Against Jesus And The Church On A London Train / Why Do People Hold On To Grudge(s)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Hold A Deep Grudge Against Jesus by huxley(m): 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2009
Here are some of the views that support my assertion:

1)  He introduced the concept of hell, a particularly vile place for everlasting punishment.

2)  Had particularly obnoxious family values - calling of people to hate their family members and abandon their families

3)  He called on people to make no plans for tomorrow.

4) He call for people to not self-defend themself against aggressors, but instead give to aggressors

5)  He called on people to self-mutilate to avoid sinning, thus showing that he did not know how "sinning" originate.  He should have called on people to cut off their heads instead since sinning starts as a thought in the brain.

6)  He was particularly opposed to his followers fraternising with non-Jews, describing one such as a dog.

7)  He called on his enemies to be brought forth and slain before him.

8-)  He said " I did not come to bring peace BUT a sword"

9)  He was particularly uncharitable to women facing divorce from their men, describing them as commiting adultery and putting a bar against other men from marrying such women.

10) Was particularly materialistic, prefering that an expensive perfum be used on him, rather having it sold and the money given to the poor.

And this is the view one get from reading the new testament. I have not even mentioned the actions of Jesus in the old testament.

Does anyone who espouses such vile views deserve to be respected and renerated?
Re: I Hold A Deep Grudge Against Jesus by MrCrackles(m): 10:08pm On Mar 02, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Hold A Deep Grudge Against Jesus by smurf1(f): 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2009
So what do you stand to gain by creating this thread?? more like wasted space if you ask me,!!!
Re: I Hold A Deep Grudge Against Jesus by Hesperus(m): 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2009
OMG!!! HUXLEY THIS IS THE HEIGHT. . .
Re: I Hold A Deep Grudge Against Jesus by inspiredm(m): 10:20pm On Mar 02, 2009
JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH HAVE MERCY ON HIM/HER/IT

FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DOETH  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Hold A Deep Grudge Against Jesus by huxley(m): 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2009
How come non of you are addressing the point I made above? You guys seem to be unable to defend you man. How bizarre!
Re: I Hold A Deep Grudge Against Jesus by MrCrackles(m): 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2009
Where is[b] Dawooodu[/b]? grin
Re: I Hold A Deep Grudge Against Jesus by server34(m): 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2009
huxley:

How come non of you are addressing the point I made above?

You didn't make any point that deserves to be addressed. Get something good to do with your time!
Re: I Hold A Deep Grudge Against Jesus by tallnaijaf: 11:17pm On Mar 02, 2009
@ poster
Item 4 is in direct contradiction with item 7.

incidentally u left out BATTYMANISM.
he called on men to fish for men.
and demonstrated this by surrounding himself with 12 men

Ever notice how Christian Nigerian men love to hug another christian man? cool grin
Re: I Hold A Deep Grudge Against Jesus by Yisraylite(m): 11:27pm On Mar 02, 2009
This fictitious fool didn't even exist, a man made doctrine and conception created by the Vatican and the counsel of Nicea in 325 AD angry

Battyman didn't even know the warmth or feel of a woman, always depicted half naked and walking around with men, No off spring whatso ever when Abba YHWH commanded man to go forth and multiply  wink

takin baths in streams with men under the false auspices of baptism cool
Re: I Hold A Deep Grudge Against Jesus by MrCrackles(m): 11:28pm On Mar 02, 2009
Yisraylite:

This fictitious fool didn't even exist, a man made doctrine and conception created by the Vatican and the counsel of Nicea in 325 AD angry

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Hold A Deep Grudge Against Jesus by Yisraylite(m): 11:30pm On Mar 02, 2009
grin shocked shocked grin
Re: I Hold A Deep Grudge Against Jesus by Yisraylite(m): 11:34pm On Mar 02, 2009
The first British slave ship was called the Good Jesus, Now all these brain washed Black people are following this bytch - man around crying to the image of a blue eyed blond batty man cheesy-
Re: I Hold A Deep Grudge Against Jesus by NegroNtns(m): 12:06am On Mar 03, 2009
Here are some of the views that support my assertion:

1) He introduced the concept of hell, a particularly vile place for everlasting punishment.

2) Had particularly obnoxious family values - calling of people to hate their family members and abandon their families

3) He called on people to make no plans for tomorrow.

4) He call for people to not self-defend themself against aggressors, but instead give to aggressors

5) He called on people to self-mutilate to avoid sinning, thus showing that he did not know how "sinning" originate. He should have called on people to cut off their heads instead since sinning starts as a thought in the brain.

6) He was particularly opposed to his followers fraternising with non-Jews, describing one such as a dog.

7) He called on his enemies to be brought forth and slain before him.

8-) He said " I did not come to bring peace BUT a sword"

9) He was particularly uncharitable to women facing divorce from their men, describing them as commiting adultery and putting a bar against other men from marrying such women.

10) Was particularly materialistic, prefering that an expensive perfum be used on him, rather having it sold and the money given to the poor.

And this is the view one get from reading the new testament. I have not even mentioned the actions of Jesus in the old testament.

Does anyone who espouses such vile views deserve to be respected and renerated?

Huxley,

How confident are you that these claims are attributable directly to Jesus and he decreed these sentences, as opposed to evaluations of your sources and their credibility for cosmic truthfulness free of bias?
Re: I Hold A Deep Grudge Against Jesus by huxley(m): 12:13am On Mar 03, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Huxley,

How confident are you that these claims are attributable directly to Jesus and he decreed these sentences, as opposed to evaluations of your sources and their credibility for cosmic truthfulness free of bias?

Very very very confident if the bible is anything to go by.
Re: I Hold A Deep Grudge Against Jesus by Mustay(m): 12:55am On Mar 03, 2009
With what I've seen in the Islam section, this surprises me not.
Re: I Hold A Deep Grudge Against Jesus by NegroNtns(m): 1:22am On Mar 03, 2009
Very very very confident if the bible is anything to go by

Isn't that contradictory? Why the doubt?
Re: I Hold A Deep Grudge Against Jesus by ayinba1(f): 1:27am On Mar 03, 2009
Does being an atheist equal being really disgusting and shall I say senseless? This topic is very distasteful indeed. Get help, huxley, you need it
Re: I Hold A Deep Grudge Against Jesus by honeric01(m): 1:38am On Mar 03, 2009
Another emotionally drained brain showing off, cry cry cry
Re: I Hold A Deep Grudge Against Jesus by bawomolo(m): 2:49am On Mar 03, 2009
whew tell us why you mad bruh.
Re: I Hold A Deep Grudge Against Jesus by bawomolo(m): 2:51am On Mar 03, 2009
ayinba1:

Does being an atheist equal being really disgusting and shall I say senseless? This topic is very distasteful indeed. Get help, huxley, you need it

you'd think muslims who love to scream about discrimination would refrain from generalizing people. not a shocker.
Re: I Hold A Deep Grudge Against Jesus by rite2salas(m): 8:37am On Mar 03, 2009
this topic is a def must watch.

Religion is a wide topic and i disapprove anyone who directly critizes any other religion. Why dont you be more constructive cheesy
Re: I Hold A Deep Grudge Against Jesus by benedictac(f): 8:51am On Mar 03, 2009
Sweet Jesus, because of your mercy that endureth forever, please have mercy on this poster.
Re: I Hold A Deep Grudge Against Jesus by huxley(m): 9:44am On Mar 03, 2009
Interesting how my critics on this post lack the intellectual mettle to deal with the facts I have presented. Instead, they are attacking me or want to preach to me. It's obvious that their slavish attachment to this dangerous and maniacal ignoramus called Jesus has damaged their thinking ability, hence their inability to deal with the facts of the thread.
Re: I Hold A Deep Grudge Against Jesus by pinkylady1(f): 10:18am On Mar 03, 2009
@ POSTER

If not for Jesus they wouldn't have been a second chance for sinners, hell has already be in existence and meant
for sinners which was the reason he came to this world, he came to save mankind from hell, and here you are saying
he introduced the concept of hell. i pray that your understanding would open some day onorder for you to
really know the magnitude of this post and ask him for forgiveness.
Re: I Hold A Deep Grudge Against Jesus by huxley(m): 10:34am On Mar 03, 2009
pinky lady:

@ POSTER

If not for Jesus they wouldn't have been a second chance for sinners, hell has already be in existence and meant
for sinners which was the reason he came to this world, he came to save mankind from hell, and here you are saying
he introduced the concept of hell. i pray that your understanding would open some day onorder for you to
really know the magnitude of this post and ask him for forgiveness.

Before Jesus came about, the concept of hell existed simply as a place where the dead go for a long repose. But when Jesus came about he converted hell into a place of everlasting punishment. So basically according to Jesus's redesign of hell people, from the aborted foetus, infants, stillborns, to all types of adults, who do not believe in him will roast in hell. Now, are these the works of a loving and merciful man/god?
Re: I Hold A Deep Grudge Against Jesus by BloodShed1: 10:40am On Mar 03, 2009
huxley:

Interesting how my critics on this post lack the intellectual mettle to deal with the facts I have presented. Instead, they are attacking me or want to preach to me. It's obvious that their slavish attachment to this dangerous and maniacal ignoramus called Jesus has damaged their thinking ability, hence their inability to deal with the facts of the thread.

But the mistake you made is trying to reason with them in the first place.

Dogma is blind to anything that reason has to say so,
Re: I Hold A Deep Grudge Against Jesus by BloodShed1: 10:44am On Mar 03, 2009
LOL@ Tallnajaf and Ysiraelite

Couldn't agree more

(1)

Wat Was Dat Fruit Adam Ate / Air Force Removes "god" From Logo: Rep. J. Randy Forbes Leads Objection To This / Would You Kill Your Neighbor If Your God Asked You To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.