Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,160 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Wat Was Dat Fruit Adam Ate - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wat Was Dat Fruit Adam Ate (1014 Views)

What Was The Forbidden Fruit Adam & Eve Ate? / See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate / Is Sex The Forbidden Fruit Adam Ate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Was Dat Fruit Adam Ate by jessefly: 10:47am On Apr 07, 2010
yesterday nite while mosquitoes were buzzing nd sucking
me nd my roomies were involved in some banter
well one talk led to anoda until we started dicussing the issue of wat Adam n Eve really did in the garden of eden
my roomies claimed it was sex that made God chase adam from eden not any apple
so pls house help me out here
was it really sex dat was the forbidden fruit or as it was in the bible a tree bearing the fruit of knowledge of good and evil?
thanks dude
Re: Wat Was Dat Fruit Adam Ate by holythug(m): 11:16am On Apr 07, 2010
use to ask my self too
Re: Wat Was Dat Fruit Adam Ate by 4peace(m): 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2010
Satan is the first person to have sex[apple] in the world then followed by adam.The bible is coded.The first sin was fornication not murder committed by cane
Re: Wat Was Dat Fruit Adam Ate by Kx: 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2010
Back in the primary school,used to think it was the Apple fruit.
But now,i cant say it is any fruit at all!
But can it really be fornication knowing too well that
Eve was kind of at the beck and call of Adam??
Re: Wat Was Dat Fruit Adam Ate by jagunlabi(m): 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2010
jessefly:

yesterday nite while mosquitoes were buzzing nd sucking
me nd my roomies were involved in some banter
well one talk led to anoda until we started dicussing the issue of wat Adam n Eve really did in the garden of eden
my roomies claimed it was intimacy that made God chase adam from eden not any apple
so pls house help me out here
was it really intimacy dat was the forbidden fruit or as it was in the bible a tree bearing the fruit of knowledge of good and evil?
thanks dude
Adam's apple is da fruit.
Re: Wat Was Dat Fruit Adam Ate by Fhemmmy: 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2010
Ummmmm
Re: Wat Was Dat Fruit Adam Ate by CHARLOE(m): 12:30am On Apr 09, 2010
Used to think bout it too. My conclusion is- there seem to be an obvious connection b/w d fruit and nudity, implying it was intimacy dis then means satan had sex with eve thru the serpent. And lets not 4get d serpent had legs and (am sure) was closest to man in resemblence (closer than ape).
Re: Wat Was Dat Fruit Adam Ate by TrueSeeker(m): 12:47am On Apr 09, 2010
CHARLOE:

Used to think bout it too. My conclusion is- there seem to be an obvious connection b/w d fruit and nudity, implying it was dis then means satan had intimacy with eve thru the serpent. And lets not 4get d serpent had legs and (am sure) was closest to man in resemblence (closer than ape).

Are you saying serpent (snake) had sex with your grandma (Eve)?
Re: Wat Was Dat Fruit Adam Ate by Coldheart: 10:13am On Apr 09, 2010
Nonsense. If sex was the forbidden tree then what was the tree of life?
Re: Wat Was Dat Fruit Adam Ate by Bobbyaf(m): 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2010
Couldn't logically be the fruit, since firstly God spoke about more than one fruit trees, and secondly God had already established a sexual relationship between Adam and Eve, long before the question of the forbidden fruit came up.

All it requires is for persons to read and understand for themselves, rather than listen to false interpretations of scripture.
Re: Wat Was Dat Fruit Adam Ate by jessefly: 8:14am On Apr 12, 2010
i was on the stand dat it couldnt be intimacy, as if it were means the serpent had sex with eve,
n wen God created eve he made her a companion to adam which means dey must have had intimacy long time rite?
Also d question again that arises is dat wen God approached them remember adam said he was hiding because he was naked?
So ws it really a forbidden fruit or a forbidden act
Re: Wat Was Dat Fruit Adam Ate by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

jagunlabi:

Adam's apple is da fruit.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Who Works On A Sabbath Day Must Be Put To Death! Explain Please! / The Blueprint For Church Growth / Prayer Warrior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.