Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,310 members, 7,839,501 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

What Do I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do I Do? (1292 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do? by takoi: 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
Good evening family!
I'll keep the story short.
A young single lady of about 33yrs has been newly employed in our office. She relocated from Abuja.

I am a married man but for the past two weeks she has been begging me to show her some key places in town.

I've given her lots of excuses because something does not feel right about her request. She keeps pestering me daily even though she sees my wedding ring. The disturbing fact is that we have more than 5 bachelors in the office. I'm tired of her. Please how do I go about this?
Re: What Do I Do? by Goldmaxx(f): 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
incase
Re: What Do I Do? by rebella(f): 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
Simple, u tell her you are very busy with your family During your free time then you take her to an available bachelor and tell him to show her round during. finish

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Do? by agarawu23(m): 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
takoi:
Good evening family!
A young single lady of about 33yrs has been newly employed in our office. She relocated from Abuja.

I am a married man but for the past two weeks she has been begging me to show her some key places in town.

I've given her lots of excuses because something does not feel right about her request. She keeps pestering me daily even though she sees my wedding ring. The disturbing fact is that we have more than 5 bachelors in the office. I'm tired of her. Please how do I go about this?
bro, know be only you dey office o, make she find another person wey go show her around.

but don't tell me you don't know what to do undecided abi the Lady dey enter your eyes?

since you can get the logic that she wants something from you, why can't you just shun her and keep being harsh on her (that's if you are her boss in your place of work)

some ladies are just ready to come in between what God has joined together. make she waka go front abeg . (that's if you are not interested in her too wink )

4 Likes

Re: What Do I Do? by kubba: 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
You are tempted lipsrsealed
Re: What Do I Do? by 5minsmadness: 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
takoi:
Good evening family!

Simple.

Press the "ignore" button.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do? by Joromi1: 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
The op doesn't have a clean conscience. Did the lady ask u to sleep with her? What if she finds u more respectable and dignified than the bachelors? Judge urself first before judging the lady's motive

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do? by agarawu23(m): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Joromi1:
The op doesn't have a clean conscience. Did the lady ask u to sleep with her? What if she finds u more respectable and dignified than the bachelors? Judge urself first before judging the lady's motive
nothing to judge bro wink

the op is matured and he knows what the girl really want. that's ladies for you.

if babe dey give you green light, you go know na

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? by Joromi1: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
agarawu23:
nothing to judge bro wink

the op is matured and he knows what the girl really want. that's ladies for you.

if babe dey give you green light, you go know na
at times guys misinterpret a lady's move or gesture. A single lady of that age would surely yearn for a bachelor's attention because her time is gradually passing by. But this one chose the op, possibly because she found him responsible and approachable. Read the post again, the op's mind is not clean
Re: What Do I Do? by agarawu23(m): 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Joromi1:
at times guys misinterpret a lady's move or gesture. A single lady of that age would surely yearn for a bachelor's attention because her time is gradually passing by. But this one chose the op, possibly because she found him responsible and approachable. Read the post again, the op's mind is not clean
lol , na the op go answer you abeg cheesy

cc takoi
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Acknowledge her request and take her out with your family in tow.

Never be alone with that daughter of Eve or you're gone. Most ladies likes to have a taste of men who shows exceptional care for their wives and kids. It turns them on.

Run bro, before you start having second thought.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do? by Joromi1: 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyFiona:
Acknowledge her request and take her out with your family in tow.

Never be alone with that daughter of Eve or you're gone. Most ladies likes to have a taste of men who shows exceptional care for their wives and kids. It turns them on.

Run bro, before you start having second thought.
so are u saying there are some single ladies who desire romantic affairs with married men instead of single ones. What's their purpose, evil or just pure foolishness? Just asking
Re: What Do I Do? by takoi: 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Joromi1:

My dear this is not a game of conscience. A wise man learns from other people's mistakes and avoids the same path. I've seen this kind of issue cause serious marital problems and I don't want to tow that line.
Even with a clean conscience, how will she feel if another woman takes her husband out?
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Joromi1:
so are u saying there are some single ladies who desire romantic affairs with married men instead of single ones. What's their purpose, evil or just pure foolishness? Just asking
Of course, relationship with no string attached.
Some girls like being the side-motherfvcking-chick. So disheartening.
Some just like the taste of the forbidden fruit.-- just like befriending a Rev fr.== Dafvck!! The euphoria they enjoys from the catch-me-if-you-can game( hide and seek game )they play with the men's spouse.
Some desire married men for the financial security they might gain from the said relationship.
Re: What Do I Do? by smokescreen4: 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Op tell her you would love to bring your wife along,it's good you're being cautious.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? by coogaluta(f): 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
1. Refer her stylishly to another person-one of the bachelors.
2. Tell her you'll check with you wife's schedule to know when you'll be chanced to all go out together-and then, tell her later that your wife is not available.
3. Tell her up front that your wife won't be comfortable with the idea cool

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? by perry2020(f): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
coogaluta:
1. Refer her stylishly to another person-one of the bachelors.
2. Tell her you'll check with you wife's schedule to know when you'll be chanced to all go out together-and then, tell her later that your wife is not available.
3. Tell her up front that your wife won't be comfortable with the idea cool

Nice one or better still keep reminding her ur married,if you must take her out let it just be once and with ur family.i said that because if she likes you there re certain ways she would look at you and your wife could notice which would be another trouble.avoid staying alone with her

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? by Joromi1: 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
takoi:

My dear this is not a game of conscience. A wise man learns from other people's mistakes and avoids the same path. I've seen this kind of issue cause serious marital problems and I don't want to tow that line.
Even with a clean conscience, how will she feel if another woman takes her husband out?
my comment was in retrospect to what could literally dig from ur post. u never stated that she has tried to seduce u at any time. So, assumably, she's just friendly and preferential. I know a lot of ladies who enjoy the company of married men to single ones. They're at ease with them because they feel their status qualifies them to be "responsible".
Re: What Do I Do? by southernbelle(f): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
rebella:
Simple, u tell her you are very busy with your family During your free time then you take her to an available bachelor and tell him to show her round during. finish
i totally agree with this one. if you do this, i'm sure she will catch the drift

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Joromi1:
What are you even talking about? ? How will you feel if after work your wife goes to show a single guy round the town instead of coming home?? It's simply disrespectful... Must someone show you round town before you adapt??
Besides, Don't you know the kinda places the OP will be showing her will be beaches, nice hotels, cinemas, malls, etc which are romantic places and ideal for those in some kinda relationship. . Those places could also trigger feelings which makes it unhealthy for the kinda 'game' op wants to indulge into....
Why didn't the gal go to a single guy? Who knows they may mingle from there wink wink

If the OP must do as requested, it should be with the consent of his wife and it'll be wonderful if they go together as a family. .. Please concentrate on your family except you're interested cos I wonder why you would be seeking opinion on a simple issue like this sad

@joromi, I understand you're trying to be free minded, but evil/temptations abound, hence one must be careful biko...

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do? by coogaluta(f): 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
Joromi1:
my comment was in retrospect to what could literally dig from ur post. u never stated that she has tried to seduce u at any time. So, assumably, she's just friendly and preferential. I know a lot of ladies who enjoy the company of married men to single ones. They're at ease with them because they feel their status qualifies them to be "responsible".

Enjoy company of married men to single men
hehehe..... cheesy cheesy
I laugh in Japanese cheesy
Re: What Do I Do? by kpolli(m): 11:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
takoi:
Good evening family!

Organize a bachelor friend of yours, you, your wife and her should go out... Pass on the torch
Re: What Do I Do? by MARKone(m): 8:47am On Jul 01, 2015
takoi:
Good evening family!

OP from your short story, u may have gotten the whole thing twisted, maybe what you are thinking is not what the lady is aiming at. Telling you to show her key places in town, to me is not flirting with you, u may be mobile while the other 5 bachelors are not, unless, there are other things you are not putting in writing, other than that, this could be a false alarm.
Re: What Do I Do? by Bluffly: 8:52am On Jul 01, 2015
Joromi1:
At times too lady's can be very cunny, they know they want a guy and when the guy tries to meet their wants they turn the table round just to feel like a saint, while dying inside and praying that the guy should not give up till she succumbs which could even take almost eternity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do? by Joromi1: 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
coogaluta:

Enjoy company of married men to single men
hehehe..... cheesy cheesy
I laugh in Japanese cheesy
Oh, so u don't know?
Re: What Do I Do? by Joromi1: 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
MarvellousGod:
What are you even talking about? ? How will you feel if after work your wife goes to show a single guy round the town instead of coming home?? It's simply disrespectful... Must someone show you round town before you adapt??
Besides, Don't you know the kinda places the OP will be showing her will be beaches, nice hotels, cinemas, malls, etc which are romantic places and ideal for those in some kinda relationship. . Those places could also trigger feelings which makes it unhealthy for the kinda 'game' op wants to indulge into....
Why didn't the gal go to a single guy? Who knows they may mingle from there wink wink

If the OP must do as requested, it should be with the consent of his wife and it'll be wonderful if they go together as a family. .. Please concentrate on your family except you're interested cos I wonder why you would be seeking opinion on a simple issue like this sad

@joromi, I understand you're trying to be free minded, but evil/temptations abound, hence one must be careful biko...
All right, I get ur point. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Help My Friend....pls Advice / Warning To All Parents, Adults, Babysitters And All(graphic Pics) / Can My Step Mother Really Be Responsible For My Borhter's Joblessness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.