Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB (34627 Views)

Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief / Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority / Buhari Asked; Where Is Lai? I Am Here Sir – Mild Drama At FEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB by neocortex: 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
koboko69:
So the oyel Goddess reduced equity from 10% to 7.5% in host communities yet my brothers will not see this, the same way they have been blind to see that the likes of Asari,Tompolo and other militants are actually fighting for their pockets and not for the ND.

Indeed tribal and religious sentiments can make people very foolish and insensible.

You never see anything good in people you perceived as enemies.
Please tell me what is wrong in diezani putting Nigeria first in that bill.
If she had doubled the equity you will be the one to cry foul and call her a tribalist. SMH at your reasoning capacity.
Re: Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB by unclepp: 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
For energy matters visit www.energyfortress.com
Re: Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB by neocortex: 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
mistabiola:

Short girl !!! Get use to it!!! You hear cheesy cheesy

Tall man! you should be fighting for yourself and your children's future not Buhari.
Re: Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB by Vodkka(m): 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
ah Don Biliv it
Re: Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB by koboko69: 11:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
neocortex:

If she had doubled the equity you will be the one to cry foul and call her a tribalist. SMH at your reasoning capacity.
mumu...
if na hausa mann or yoruba man do am.....una go cry foul. I know my people. Bro...stop assuming anyone that speaks again Jonathan and his cronies are yorubas or hausas....its a stupid and foolish mentality. Did you say Deziani put Nigeria first. ..? cheesy now I know ubare high on cow urea

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB by ohenhen1: 11:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
So they want to dumb extra revenue for the country.
Re: Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB by 9jatatafo(m): 11:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
Clueless APC and PMB. Continue the confusion
Re: Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB by ekefre4(m): 11:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gelengelen:
[size=20] AM NEW IN NAIRALAND. PLEASE WELCOME ME WITH YOUR LIKES. SHOW ME SOME LOVE WITH YOUR LIKES. [/size]
How many likes you dey find?
Re: Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB by MrLeno(m): 11:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
I hope to the heavens this will not affect the expected refinery project in my village? undecided
Re: Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB by Superman11(m): 12:06am On Jul 01, 2015
amaben2020:
Buhari is a fool, there's lot of work to do and you are looking for wetin no lost, The clueless Dullard

who give am NO 10 wear.. hom suppose wear 99
Re: Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB by Mogidi: 12:15am On Jul 01, 2015
frankson1:

Point of correction, Sari and co only fought for the derivation of their stomach.
It was Oblong Victor attach, the former gov of AKS that fought for it, (intact, he actually clamoured for more but ended up getting 13%) that why he was nicknamed "Mr. RESOURCE CONTROL" by Obj.

So you think without militancy the fed govt was prepared to give the Niger Delta 13% derivation? No offence intended but your level of awareness is so poor there's no need debating with you.
End militancy then approach the fed govt for a rise in derivation, see where it leads you. Adios!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB by Whylagos: 12:20am On Jul 01, 2015
How do we move forward in this country. This govt has no agenda except looking for Jonathan, Iweala and Diziane's file

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB by paulibling(m): 12:26am On Jul 01, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

And Tinubu is fighting for the Yorubas not his pocket, you my friend is a compound fool.
If not for the likes of Asari, Tompolo etc the death of Saro Wiwa would have been in vain. These people fought for the 13% derivation we currently enjoy as oil producing states.

Compound fool as in a fool in their yard as in yard of face me i face me. Guy you wicked ooo for finger you carry type this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB by mistabiola: 3:08am On Jul 01, 2015
neocortex:

Tall man! you should be fighting for yourself and your children's future not Buhari.

It's already insured and secured, so it's up to you to follow suit. Have a nice day ahead. cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB by Xyg12: 4:29am On Jul 01, 2015
koboko69:

Every one knows u have a high reputation of being a serial dunce and an unrepentant troll! Do u see Tinubu in your dreams??....is it not amazing that one who has not held a political office since 2007 still call the shots more that all the politicians in your entire village? So in ur daft imagination, my comment potrays me as being Yoruba?
Be wise!

Nice you asked if he saw Tinubu in his dream. Did you see A sari, Tompolo, and Alison in your dream? Why can't you people forget oil let's part ways the same ways Lagos occupants are asked to go home?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB by koboko69: 4:44am On Jul 01, 2015
Xyg12:

Nice you asked if he saw Tinubu in his dream. Did you see A sari, Tompolo, and Alison in your dream? Why can't you people forget oil let's part ways the same ways Lagos occupants are asked to go home?

Another mumu. So im yoruba to u too cos I speak against Jonathan and his cronies. You guys should go na....but forget about dragging Niger Delta with u. We are not biafrans.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB by laykhorn(m): 4:54am On Jul 01, 2015
Freemanan:

You are a Leader....
@Mercenary1x, Oga Freeman,you deactivated your account back then and came up with this? Good to see you around though.
Re: Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB by denisbath(m): 4:58am On Jul 01, 2015
make them leave LUKMAN VERSION.(1.cool.I have my own version.DENISBATH VERSION.(2.0).NA latest version be dat grin
Re: Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB by Legitbaba(m): 4:58am On Jul 01, 2015
we jst dey watch am first
Re: Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB by amadice(m): 5:13am On Jul 01, 2015
koboko69:
So the oyel Goddess reduced equity from 10% to 7.5% in host communities yet my brothers will not see this, the same way they have been blind to see that the likes of Asari,Tompolo and other militants are actually fighting for their pockets and not for the ND.

Indeed tribal and religious sentiments can make people very foolish and insensible.
....look at Ur blocked brain...the house deliberated on it and reduced it and added communities were pipeline pass through them....its good to b grounded on what happens in the country at large I HOPE I HAVE EDUCATED UR IGNORANCE

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB by Toktee(m): 5:36am On Jul 01, 2015
amaben2020:
Buhari is a fool, there's lot of work to do and you are looking for wetin no lost, The clueless Dullard
iam very sure you don't read,you just coment,the news said,they adviced buhari to dump pib bill,what do you understand by the word "adviced"?
Re: Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB by drnoel: 5:45am On Jul 01, 2015
koboko69:

It indeed turns supposed good peeps into snakes
Re: Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB by koboko69: 6:13am On Jul 01, 2015
amadice:
....look at Ur blocked brain...the house deliberated on it and reduced it and added communities were pipeline pass through them....its good to b grounded on what happens in the country at large I HOPE I HAVE EDUCATED UR IGNORANCE

Shut up dunce. The house deliberated on her version which was reduced already. If kit was an hausa man or yoruba man that did the reduction you foolish lots eill be crying foul. Its like u smoked some dry cow dung before reading and commenting
Re: Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB by 2sex(m): 6:18am On Jul 01, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

And Tinubu is fighting for the Yorubas not his pocket, you my friend is a compound fool.
If not for the likes of Asari, Tompolo etc the death of Saro Wiwa would have been in vain. These people fought for the 13% derivation we currently enjoy as oil producing states.
fought indeed... how has the common man from that region benefited despite the FIGHT! I ought to see a Niger Delta looking like Dubai... but no. lots of poor and hungry people, lots of oil spill and gas flaring still going on... waters destroyed... farm lands killed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB by SweetSoup(m): 6:30am On Jul 01, 2015
amaben2020:
If you go back to read the article again, you would realise it is only a recommendation by the transition committee and Pres. Buhari has not implemented it yet. Read it again and then modify your post. Peace
Re: Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB by 2sex(m): 7:03am On Jul 01, 2015
They had better pass that bill ASAP angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB by tsephanyah(f): 7:13am On Jul 01, 2015
Freemanan:
grin
u ar sick
Re: Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB by san316(m): 7:19am On Jul 01, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

and what impact has the 13% had on the states?.
Re: Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 01, 2015
This is a BILL jonathan coulda signed during his four year tenure...if the house was stiff necked to signing the bill all GEJ coulda done was enforce them to sign it with the help of the militants...disrupt all oil production and lets see if the foolish house of rep and senate wont sign the bill... angry....all further exploration of oil and other related investments hinged on the PIB that would create a lot of jobs for the niger delta and in extension nigeria as a whole was kept mute...brass LNG,train 7of bonny and also the gas facility to be constructed in ondo state all could not see the light of day because of a few who would not want it to because of greed... angry....while GEJ felt his hands were tied,all he should have done was tie up the hands of the fools repudiating the bill through the militants until they bend...GEJ failed us in this aspect... angry
Re: Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 01, 2015
koboko69:

D ten percent Iz part of d rzn y d bill is having issues so u can blame d legislators for d reduction.. tnx
Re: Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:34am On Jul 01, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

Shut up, lier. The 13% derivation got into the 1999 Constitution when it was being drafted by the Justice Nikki Toby led committee in 1998. When did you start hearing about Asari Dokubo, Tompolo, Ateke Tom, etc?
The number of "likes" you got for this lie and misinformation, apparently from fellow saTANoids, shows that blockheadedness among you is on the increase.

God bless the President.
Re: Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:37am On Jul 01, 2015
neocortex:

Read with understanding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel / We Won’t Let Dad Down - Ocholi’s Children / FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.