Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme (3984 Views)

Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme / Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi / Buhari Terminates Oil Swap Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 01, 2015
cyril83:

Most of these graduates still don't find meaningful things to do with their certificate after school, they are either recruit by general boyloaf or asari dokubo as militants.

Wat about those who can be better. lets give dem a chance. Education transforms esp those who have d opportunity to do so outside d country.
Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by Realisticman: 7:28am On Jul 01, 2015
mdbissalla:

then borrow him your own WAEC cert if at-all you hav one.
sometimes i wonder what is happening with Nigerians especially the youth who have nothing to show as their achievement in life but they open their mouth & accuse or insult a leader who is an elder as well. calling him all sort of names.
when did we start to loose our sense of reasoning & respect for elders/leaders.
GOD HELP US!
Do you expect someone who does not know/respect his father to respect another person's father?
Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by lyntiffany(f): 8:34am On Jul 01, 2015
slimfit1:
All i know is that the money spent on foreign universities would have build 3 world class universities in the Delta but everyone one to travel out sha so common sense is on strike.
are you kidding me?
Kindly ask him to call his children home, cos his about to build world class university in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by mygee33(m): 9:51am On Jul 01, 2015
I will advice him to allow de programme for de next 6 months and then finetune it to stop wastes and increase productivity and accountability. Stoping it while encouraging/diverting funds to IDPs will send a very wrong signal and might at the end of the day #bringbacktheboys in the creek
Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by disumusa: 10:05am On Jul 01, 2015
omolami:
President Buhari has just terminated the Amnesty programme put in place for ND by Yar Adua. Now over 6000 students of Delta in foreign universities under Amnesty programme are delisted from the universities Someone should plse advise Buhari to stop being a Pharaoh and do the needful. Not surprise ,he is equally yet to acquire WAEC cert.
that statement is from gorrila tribe
Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by disumusa: 10:07am On Jul 01, 2015
Sunofgod:
Civil War will start by September . . .
nonsense,noise maker
Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by disumusa: 10:10am On Jul 01, 2015
Dsegsam:
Am currently under this scholarship.i swear water don pass garri for here
labour work no dey their.
Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by disumusa: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2015
EasternPride:

What a wise sensible leader will do will be make sure these ones already in the programme are well taken care of, u terminate it so new ones won't come up and then find other ways.

I know Buharii came back to Aso rock to take revenge on his perceived enemies.
what a wise leader will do is to use the money to resolve boko haram problem.
Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by ifihearam: 10:38am On Jul 01, 2015
mdbissalla:

then borrow him your own WAEC cert if at-all you hav one.
sometimes i wonder what is happening with Nigerians especially the youth who have nothing to show as their achievement in life but they open their mouth & accuse or insult a leader who is an elder as well. calling him all sort of names.
when did we start to loose our sense of reasoning & respect for elders/leaders.
GOD HELP US!

Thou hypocrite. God will punish you and your generation if you don't ship that gutter you think it's a mouth. When you and your likes were hurling insults in GEJ you did not bring morals now that the table had turned against your useless president you now know how we felt went you called GEJ the clueless. Una never see anything.
Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by slimfit1(m): 11:08am On Jul 01, 2015
lyntiffany:
are you kidding me?
Kindly ask him to call his children home, cos his about to build world class university in Nigeria.

Most of us in the west sponsored our selves to study abroad not 1 kobo did we receive from the government. He has been sponsoring his kids before he became a president so what are you talking about.

Don't you think that building a university will favour your community ? Ask your brothers how it works where the study ask them during holidays what happens to the area they live in. Most of them don't even come back when they finish. I have seen some hausa people getting state funding when their parents can vividly pay for them to study abroad.

Brother be truthful to yourself
Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by Dsegsam(m): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2015
disumusa:
labour work no dey their.
so nah labour work i won use teh my 3 month how rent?
Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by akoraye(m): 11:31am On Jul 01, 2015
Sunofgod:
Civil War will start by September . . .

Where is this thing from?
Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by EasternPride: 11:35am On Jul 01, 2015
disumusa:
what a wise leader will do is to use the money to resolve boko haram problem.

And then they start bursting the pipelines, and no more money.
Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by Orunto: 11:37am On Jul 01, 2015
Buhari is a Rtd. General and now the CinCAF. Right before him, Amnesty International implicated some of our Nation's finest Generals and you are talking about 6000 Delta students on AI programme. What an irreconcilable irresponsibilities. Those 6000 Deltans, why can't they be Bauchi or Kwara students? Is AI training them to report on our soldiers in the ne? Are they the reporters of the wishy washy recent report on the activities of our soldiers in the ne? It is good, infact very good that Buhari has cancelled it, otherwise AI should be made to publish the details of the syllabus of the programme and allow our Nigerian elites to add values. The programme should be for Nigerian use and benefit and not for AI. 6000 Deltans, why not 163 from each of our 36 states and 132 from FCT? Apart from cancelling AI programme, Buhari should declare SR persona non grata and warn US to stop harassing our NASS to reverse anti-gay law. NIGERIA KNOWS THAT MUB IS NOT GEJ!!!!
Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by mdbissalla(m): 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
ifihearam:

Thou hypocrite. God will punish you and your generation if you don't ship that gutter you think it's a mouth. When you and your likes were hurling insults in GEJ you did not bring morals now that the table had turned against your useless president you now know how we felt went you called GEJ the clueless. Una never see anything.

see how close minded you are. cant you make your point without insulting people
May GOD have mercy on you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Slaughter 150 Muslims Praying In Mosques Before Breaking Ramadan Fast / Video::boko-haram Fighters Are Fleeing From The Nigerian Troops In Sambisa / Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.