Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters (3983 Views)

Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) / "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army / SGF Babachir Lawal Reacts To His Suspension, Speaks To State House Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters by Ikengawo: 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters by madridguy(m): 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters by NwaAmaikpe: 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
shocked

Lemme be the first to introduce to you the Emma Powerful you've always heard about!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
I'm Emma Powerful in disguise cool

I came here for Sarrki cos he always has sh*t to say angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters by ChilledPill: 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lemme be the first to introduce to you the Emma Powerful you've always heard about!!!
Is he the Emma Powerful I always read about?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters by Tyche(m): 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
No data to waste on this. Will be bullshyte definitely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters by loveth360(f): 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
God bless biafra

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
loveth360:
God bless biafra

God bless APC

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters by ipoblogic: 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
TheCabal:

God bless APC

Hahahahahahaha

Eh yaaaaaaaa

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
ipoblogic:

Hahahahahahaha

Eh yaaaaaaaa

Miscreant, whats up. whats the dark gospel for today?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters by Sunofgod(m): 1:41am On Nov 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters by Nobody: 2:22am On Nov 12, 2017
God punish all biafrans sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters by Macgreat(m): 2:24am On Nov 12, 2017
^^ LoL . . . it is well my people.

Nigeria is a great nation. . . we just need to remove all those weak politician.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters by Optional09: 4:08am On Nov 12, 2017
Fvck! The president of Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters by jerryunit48: 4:51am On Nov 12, 2017
The problem is that Nigerians never learn , next election they will still make the same mistake based on tribalism
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters by Ikengawo: 4:54am On Nov 12, 2017
Biafra is permanent, good or bad politicians won't remove it from our hearts, but the bad ones will make it come faster. Regardless, it's coming.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters by DonVikings: 5:42am On Nov 12, 2017
Very ugly and unkempt Pig. cheesy

I can smell the stench oozing out of his snout through my screen. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters by laribari(m): 6:16am On Nov 12, 2017
loveth360:
God bless biafra

Which God? The one true God whose only son is Jesus the messiah or the biafrian god of judaism who doesn't regard Jesus as the saviour?

You think a jew is same as being a believer of Jesus Christ? The moment judaism was added to it, Biafra failed from day 1 (spiritual realm where battles are first dealt it) and it's an anti-Jesus movement so which God are you talking about? Kanu only talks of our ancestors, I have never heard him call Jesus the saviour or our LORD.

It's not surprising biafra failed and remained in a ditch because the foundation is without the true God. Igbos would have been converted from Christianity into judaism and still think they are following God. Many fools already said they are igbo-Jews.

You think a jew is affiliated with Jesus Christ because Christ was born Jewish? No! The bible says Jesus came to save the world but to save the Jews first, then the gentiles according to book of Romans written by the great apostle Paul. The bible tells us we have 3 types of people on earth. The Jews, the gentiles, then the church. Of these 3 where do you think the LORD is present?

This is the end time and with the failure of "kanu-led" biafran regime, God just saved the igbo race from a great calamity that will before the Jews (who does not regard Jesus as the messiah based on Jewish practice) as said by the bible. Why does kanu has to be converted into a Jews to lead biafran? There is a motive behind it but let me not tell you, else this post gets longer than it is already but know it today that Jesus Christ is not present in biafra.

Kanu is only a prophet but a false one at that. The bible says many false prophets shall arise towards the end, claiming to be the messiah and kanu was one. The biafra he preaches is spiritual and religious (Jewish) but Jesus is not the foundation based on what his adopted Jewish religion belief.

Being a jew, technically kanu compares himself with Jesus Christ and the people sing accordingly.....

Holy! Holy!! Holy!!!
Nnamdi Kanu is another saviour.

You see?

Technically, kanu compares himself with Jesus the messiah and was being worshipped. You may deny it but pictures/videos showed people bowing to him and women put their clothes on the ground for him to walk through like a king, just as when Jesus (the king) had his triumphant entry into Jerusalem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters by tifany89(m): 6:34am On Nov 12, 2017
laribari:

Which God? The one true God whose only son is Jesus the messiah or the biafrian god of judaism who doesn't regard Jesus as the saviour?

You think a jew is same as being a believer of Jesus Christ? Biafran failed from day 1 (spiritual realm where battles are first dealt it) and it's an anti-Jesus movement so which God are you talking about?

It's not surprising biafra failed and remained in a ditch because the foundation is without the true God. Igbos would have been converted from Christianity into judaism and still think they are following God. Many fools already said they are igbo-Jews.

You think a jew is affiliated with Jesus Christ because Christ was born Jewish? No! The bible says Jesus came to save the world but to save the Jews first, then the gentiles according to book of Romans written by the great apostle Paul. The bible tells us we have 3 types of people on earth. The Jews, the gentiles, then the church. Of these 3 where do you think the LORD is present?

So God just saved the igbo race from a great calamity that will before the Jews (who does not regard Jesus as the messiah based on Jewish practice) in this end time as said by the bible. Why does kanu has to be converted into a Jews to lead biafran? There is a motive behind it but let me not tell you, else this post gets longer than it is already but know it today that Jesus Christ is not present in biafra.
You are just spewing absolute nonsense and trash . Are your Christian inclined than the Igbos? That Kanu and some people are practicing Judaism does that mean majority of Igbos are doing same? You are just a hypocrite trying to use the bible to fool yourself only . Why are you so much concerned about Biafra when Nigeria is in shambles or r u saying Jesus Christ is present in Nigeria , some of u just come online to show your inadequacies . To think someone like u is supposedly educated irks me. Nigeria that is almost an Islamic country you are not bothered about its Jews that is your worry , better seek for knowledge coz as it is u need it

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters by itsRhamzy: 6:35am On Nov 12, 2017
Actually i didn't read the post but i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord & forget about the missin car.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters by loveth360(f): 6:35am On Nov 12, 2017
laribari:

You think a jew is same as being a believer of Jesus Christ? Biafran failed from day 1 (spiritual realm where battles are first dealt it) and it's an anti-Jesus movement so which God are you talking about?

So God just saved the igbo race from a great calamity that will before the Jews (who does not regard Jesus as the messiah based on Jewish practice) in this end time as said by the bible. Why does kanu has to be converted into a Jews to lead biafran? There is a motive behind it but let me not tell you, else this post gets longer than it is already but know it today that Jesus Christ is not present in biafra.
my friend take this preaching to your muslim brothers,i think they need it most,

so you as now the one that determin who God bless.

And now you have made yourself judge over us,

for your mind God is not with we biafrans,if God is not with us by now there would be nothing like us today,not after you evil nigerians destroyed our land,sized our properties and our money too,hoping that we all will die but today we are stronger than before.

And for your info,what happen to the egyptians is what is about to happen you nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters by laribari(m): 6:53am On Nov 12, 2017
tifany89:

You are just spewing absolute nonsense and trash . Are your Christian inclined than the Igbos? That Kanu and some people are practicing Judaism does that mean majority of Igbos are doing same? You are just a hypocrite trying to use the bible to fool yourself only . Why are you so much concerned about Biafra when Nigeria is in shambles or r u saying Jesus Christ is present in Nigeria , some of u just come online to show your inadequacies . To think someone like u is supposedly educated irks me. Nigeria that is almost an Islamic country you are not bothered about its Jews that is your worry , better seek for knowledge coz as it is u need it

You see? You are blinded an a fool. Truth be told. Show me your leader and I will tell you what you are. This is spiritual and religion and not politics.

Already, I can see you are empty and pointless. You think this is a grammatical session? If God does not have a hand in Nigeria the church would have been wiped out. I'm more worried abt Christians converting into something else. Olodo! Why shud I worry abt what is Islam?

Don't let me start with you on that. How is Nigeria almost Islam? Is it official? Does we vote by tribe or religion? Thought you have a brain!

Don't even let me start. Abi becos of boko haram? Aren't they operating in the north only? You are fool bro.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters by laribari(m): 7:02am On Nov 12, 2017
loveth360:
my friend take this preaching to your muslim brothers,i think they need it most,

so you as now the one that determin who God bless.

And now you have made yourself judge over us,

for your mind God is not with we biafrans,if God is not with us by now there would be nothing like us today,not after you evil nigerians destroyed our land,sized our properties and our money too,hoping that we all will die but today we are stronger than before.

And for your info,what happen to the egyptians is what is about to happen you nigerians.

Hahahahahaha! Now I'm Muslim! How daft for you to think a Muslim will call Jesus LORD. I'm not Muslim and not even yoruba but I tell you the truth. God has plans for Africa, the world and Nigeria (the christians) will lead this end Time movement to retain the gospel and spread the word. The white race have forsaken the gospel and it now rest upon us now.

No man can divide this country, be it boko, biafra, avengers etc. They will only try but will stumble. You only see within what you know, so arguing with you is baseless. Judge over you? I'm just telling you th gospel and if anything I said can't be proven then you can question it. Besides, didn't the bible say we can judge if the judge is true? Did I judge igbos unto condemnation? Abeg go and read the bible and not some catholic bulletin that contains nothing.

Didn't Paul say know you not that we shall judge men and angels, yet we can't judge earthly matter?

◄ 1 Corinthians 6:3 ►

New International Version
Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life!

New Living Translation
Don't you realize that we will judge angels? So you should surely be able to resolve ordinary disputes in this life.

English Standard Version
Do you not know that we are to judge angels? How much more, then, matters pertaining to this life!

I tell you where I'm from you will not believe it. I'm not a crowd follower like you but I'm speaking scriptures and not some educational o psychological trash like the dude above me.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters by loveth360(f): 7:37am On Nov 12, 2017
laribari:

Hahahahahaha! Now I'm Muslim! How daft for you to think a Muslim will call Jesus LORD. I'm not Muslim and not even yoruba but I tell you the truth. God has plans for Africa, the world and Nigeria (the christians) will lead this end Time movement to retain the gospel and spread the word. The white race have forsaken the gospel and it now rest upon us now.

No man can divide this country, be it boko, biafra, avengers etc. They will only try but will stumble. You only see within what you know, so arguing with you is baseless. Judge over you? I'm just telling you th gospel and if anything I said can't be proven then you can question it. Besides, didn't the bible say we can judge if the judge is true? Did I judge igbos unto condemnation? Abeg go and read the bible and not some catholic bulletin that contains nothing.

Didn't Paul say know you not that we shall judge men and angels, yet we can't judge earthly matter?

◄ 1 Corinthians 6:3 ►

New International Version
Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life!

New Living Translation
Don't you realize that we will judge angels? So you should surely be able to resolve ordinary disputes in this life.

English Standard Version
Do you not know that we are to judge angels? How much more, then, matters pertaining to this life!

I tell you where I'm from you will not believe it. I'm not a crowd follower like you but I'm speaking scriptures and not some educational o psychological trash like the dude above me.
see your life!

I never said you are muslim neither did i say you are yoruba but from this your reply it shows who you are,if you like deny from now till tomorrow i dont care.
Ok you are trying to tell me biafra will stop the gospel of christ.
What have you and your pastors achieve in nigeria,how many souls has they convert.and how many time have you and your pastors speak for the innocent people on the street,how many time have they speak against bad government,all they care is the money the poor and the politicians brings

for your information,Biafra must come and no man or gods can stop it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters by tifany89(m): 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
laribari:

You see? You are blinded an a fool. Truth be told. Show me your leader and I will tell you what you are. This is spiritual and religion and not politics.

Already, I can see you are empty and pointless. You think this is a grammatical session? If God does not have a hand in Nigeria the church would have been wiped out. I'm more worried abt Christians converting into something else. Olodo! Why shud I worry abt what is Islam?

Don't let me start with you on that. How is Nigeria almost Islam? Is it official? Does we vote by tribe or religion? Thought you have a brain!

Don't even let me start. Abi becos of boko haram? Aren't they operating in the north only? You are fool bro.
The same u quoting and preaching the bible few minutes ago is the same person calling me a fool or don't u know what the bible says about calling someone a fool? You are just a low life nonentity with a foolish disregarded opinion so I guess u should be sensible enough to shove it where d sun doesn't shine coz no one needs it . One may be forced to think its not this same Nigeria tgat has injustice , nepotism ,evil, wickedness, killings and all as its national anthem. Does this even look like a country that has amy business with Christ? You r only just trying to be clever by half with your warped mentality but dude that aint flying . BIAFRA isnt your problem or the reasom why your life is miserable .Happy sunday
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters by laribari(m): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
tifany89:

The same u quoting and preaching the bible few minutes ago is the same person calling me a fool or don't u know what the bible says about calling someone a fool? You are just a low life nonentity with a foolish disregarded opinion so I guess u should be sensible enough to shove it where d sun doesn't shine coz no one needs it . One may be forced to think its not this same Nigeria tgat has injustice , nepotism ,evil, wickedness, killings and all as its national anthem. Does this even look like a country that has amy business with Christ? You r only just trying to be clever by half with your warped mentality but dude that aint flying . BIAFRA isnt your problem or the reasom why your life is miserable .Happy sunday

Yes you are a fool and knows nothing abt the bible.

Galatians 3:1King James Version (KJV)

3 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

Didn't Paul call galatians fools? It's not an insult, I only tell you what you are based on what you said.

It's clear you lack information and proper reasoning. A fool indeed. Biafra is dead as evident.

My life miserable? Do you know me? Hahahaha!! You see, I said that you are a fool. How can you tell my personality and life over social media? If you are wise, you will know that managers in big firms are also on NL and a lot of responsible people too, as well as fools too.

Take your dead dream and biafran frustration somewhere else.

Ewu biafra. grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters by laribari(m): 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
loveth360:
see your life!

I never said you are muslim neither did i say you are yoruba but from this your reply it shows who you are,if you like deny from now till tomorrow i dont care.
Ok you are trying to tell me biafra will stop the gospel of christ.
What have you and your pastors achieve in nigeria,how many souls has they convert.and how many time have you and your pastors speak for the innocent people on the street,how many time have they speak against bad government,all they care is the money the poor and the politicians brings

for your information,Biafra must come and no man or gods can stop it.

You see your life??

Where did I say it will stop the gospel? I meant they will be serving a Jewish god thinking it's same Christ. Abi you don't know what deceit is? Your brain didn't carry it so I won't explain further.

All I know is the antichrist will disguise to be christ and ppl will follow him and thinking he is christ until he will show his true form. I'm not saying kanu is the antichrist because that's the next thing you will say since you can't comprehend it.

Yes, you called Muslims my brothers, so what do u perceive I am? If you are talking abt personality then why mention Muslims? Aren't Muslims your brothers too? Christians are also brothers and a lot of atheists too. Why didn't you mention them becos they need the gospel too. Abi u think it's all church goer like you who claim to be a Christian that knows the bible or the word of God?

I'm not preaching because I didn't mention heaven or he'll, I'm just telling you why I think biafra can't work under kanu. Period.

So did it fail or not?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters by hooklover: 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
The brother does not look worried about his brother been missing. It's clear they know we're his brother is. Just taking advantage of the gov invasion.

Can u imagine a family with missing son and d mother not crying everywhere for her son release. The family is quiet...... Game is on. Catch me if you can n
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters by uwa1(m): 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
This guy nor be like who him brother dey miss.... Dey know where he is....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters by tifany89(m): 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
laribari:

Yes you are a fool and knows nothing abt the bible.

Galatians 3:1King James Version (KJV)

3 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

Didn't Paul call galatians fools? It's not an insult, I only tell you what you are based on what you said.

It's clear you lack information and proper reasoning. A fool indeed. Biafra is dead as evident.

My life miserable? Do you know me? Hahahaha!! You see, I said that you are a fool. How can you tell my personality and life over social media? If you are wise, you will know that managers in big firms are also on NL and a lot of responsible people too, as well as fools too.

Take your dead dream and biafran frustration somewhere else.

Ewu biafra. grin grin
I don't v to know you to know that your life is very miserable as it is . From your rants it's obvious your are not okay mentally ,psychologically , spiritually and otherwise . Quoting the bible to suit your narratives ain't gon fly here so better look for Gullible people to deceive with your quotations . So it's from the bible u get inspiration to insult people , u r using Paul as a reference that he called galatians fool, just look at your life and how miserably myopic u are . You can afford to run your mouth anyhow you like coz u r hiding behind your phone. You think u can try this your nonsense in my face ? Clown
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters by laribari(m): 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
tifany89:
I don't v to know you to know that your life is very miserable as it is . From your rants it's obvious your are not okay mentally ,psychologically , spiritually and otherwise . Quoting the bible to suit your narratives ain't gon fly here so better look for Gullible people to deceive with your quotations . So it's from the bible u get inspiration to insult people , u r using Paul as a reference that he called galatians fool, just look at your life and how miserably myopic u are . You can afford to run your mouth anyhow you like coz u r hiding behind your phone. You think u can try this your nonsense in my face ? Clown

You are a slowpoke madam, it is clear. I'm not claiming saint here or holy, I only speak the truth concerning Jewish practice and the things kanu did. You are gullible but do not know becos you follow the crowd and don't even understand the meaning of fool.

Not only Paul, psalms and eclestiatics said it all. A fool thinks he is wise in his eyes. You are empty and its evidence but trying to be smart, yet you haven't disprove what I said than insult and when I called you a fool that you truly are then I'm insulting you. Did I even mention you in th first place? Take your frustration to Abuja not on me. Really? why you don't even have mouth is cos biafra failed, so shut up pls. Go and check the meaning of miserable and let's see who it best fit based on this argument. Where is biafra? Where is kanu?

It's your life that is miserable cos your leader eloped and you can't find you bearing especially now that you are regarded a terrorist grin grin grin. You are frustrated but really foolish to trust in man. Where is your biafran leader?

Hide behind my phone? Madam, I'm knowledgeable than you and you can't even face me one on one cos I will tear you part with the information I have without going off the context. When a fellow igbo man challenge kanu to a debate did he accept it? You guys do same and can even defend biafra with proper points without insults. Ok what sense have you made since? I have told u facts about your stupid dark dream that died, your enloped leader, explained the truth about jews and judaism; more over showed you that you are a fool based on your thinking becos it is out of context and pointless.

Okay, what is your point? Try making sense and prove me that all I analyzed is a lie.

Your biafran frustration knows no bound.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters by tifany89(m): 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
laribari:

You are a slowpoke madam, it is clear. I'm not claiming saint here or holy, I only speak the truth concerning Jewish practice and the things kanu did. You are gullible but do not know becos you follow the crowd and don't even understand the meaning of fool.

Not only Paul, psalms and eclestiatics said it all. A fool thinks he is wise in his eyes. You are empty and its evidence but trying to be smart, yet you haven't disprove what I said than insult and when I called you a fool that you truly are then I'm insulting you. Did I even mention you in th first place? Take your frustration to Abuja not on me. Really? why you don't even have mouth is cos biafra failed, so shut up pls. Go and check the meaning of miserable and let's see who it best fit based on this argument. Where is biafra? Where is kanu?

It's your life that is miserable cos your leader eloped and you can't find you bearing especially now that you are regarded a terrorist grin grin grin. You are frustrated but really foolish to trust in man. Where is your biafran leader?

Hide behind my phone? Madam, I'm knowledgeable than you and you can't even face me one on one cos I will tear you part with the information I have without going off the context. When a fellow igbo man challenge kanu to a debate did he accept it? You guys do same and can even defend biafra with proper points without insults. Ok what sense have you made since? I have told u facts about your stupid dark dream that died, your enloped leader, explained the truth about jews and judaism; more over showed you that you are a fool based on your thinking becos it is out of context and pointless.

Okay, what is your point? Try making sense and prove me that all I analyzed is a lie.

Your biafran frustration knows no bound.
Why not just prove me wrong by commenting like someone with just a little atom of sense ehn haba, so anybody that doesn't agree with your senseless narratives automatically becomes IPOB. Dude whenever I see ignorant people commenting I try my possible best to call them to order, but it seems your case is beyond redemption so I enjoy your folly . Bye forever

(1) (2) (Reply)

South West Vs North West Development / This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS / How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.