Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,173 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Chioo Would You Allow Your Secretary Dress Like This To Work - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioo Would You Allow Your Secretary Dress Like This To Work (8370 Views)

Oh Chim How Can A Female Secretary Dress Like This To Work (photos) / Omg!! Will You Allow Your Secretary Dress Like This To Work / Chioo See What This Former Strip'per Wore To A Club!!! Unbeliverable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioo Would You Allow Your Secretary Dress Like This To Work by Mariojane(f): 11:25am On Jul 01, 2015
adewaletb3:
Why the hell would I not allow her dress as she pleases. smiley

As long as she comes to work with a condom. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
rotten boss
Re: Chioo Would You Allow Your Secretary Dress Like This To Work by bbeckky: 11:25am On Jul 01, 2015
Which sane person will dress or allow his/her secretary dress like dis 2 work? when she isnt a sec. @ an ashawo joint. I knw most guys here wud say yes but 90% of u saying yes cant allow dat unless if u ar a tool for destruction like she is. remember likes always attract likes ooo lipsrsealed

***quietlystrollsout***
Re: Chioo Would You Allow Your Secretary Dress Like This To Work by pbs4real(m): 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sommyangel:
She's an agent
agent of wah
Re: Chioo Would You Allow Your Secretary Dress Like This To Work by pbs4real(m): 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mariojane:
rotten boss
lipsrsealed
Re: Chioo Would You Allow Your Secretary Dress Like This To Work by pbs4real(m): 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
tosynomolara:
Omo c Gobe.........
tongue
Re: Chioo Would You Allow Your Secretary Dress Like This To Work by EmmySparky(m): 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
As long as I get my share of the cake...I would encourage her..but na the performance of the company go suffer..cos there would be constant office s*x daily
Re: Chioo Would You Allow Your Secretary Dress Like This To Work by Gideonmi(m): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm wink
adeekiti:
I will send her back home immediately, what nonsense
Re: Chioo Would You Allow Your Secretary Dress Like This To Work by nkem123(m): 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
realmedia:
THIS NAUGHTY BUT SUPER SEXY SECRETARY DRESSES LIKE THIS TO WORK AND SHE IS GIVING MEN SLEEPLESS NIGHTS IN THE OFFICE….ONE WORD FOR HER SEE MORE HERE >>> http:///2015/06/chioo-omg-this-naughty-sexy-secretary.html
only men without self control, and discipline get tempted by all this.I see more than this almost on daily bases without Been moved
Re: Chioo Would You Allow Your Secretary Dress Like This To Work by ammy4goodies(f): 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
She go gree mk I dey beep am??
If no, then she is just wasting her money buying them!
ASAP!!!! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately / Take A Look At Ex-president Paradise On Earth He Called Mansion. / Latest Cornrow Hairstyles 2018 For Black Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.