Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking (41792 Views)

Two Men Raped By 7 Women In Zimbabwe / Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) / Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by Bosch10(m): 6:29am On Jul 01, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
News gradually shifting to Akure. Issorait
Is it not the same car street where they sell spare parts Which hotel could that be?
I have been thinking of which hotel also
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 01, 2015
That must be Royal crown hotel on Car street, the place is swamming with underage girls. As I like ashawo reach I couldn't carry any of these girls and the madams even exploit them collecting all the money they made. I deliberately went inside with one girl, I refused to touch her after she said she was 15 yrs. I gave her 500naira and gave her my phone to call her brother but she was even lying to her brother that she was a housemaid. I had to call the brother myself and give him her location to come and pick her up instantly. I knew this would happen soon
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by damiloladuke: 6:48am On Jul 01, 2015
May god help us

HOW I PRANKED A GIRL THAT WANTED TO CHOP MY MONEY www.nairaland.com/2414463/how-pranked-girl-wanted-2chop
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by mightycrown1(m): 6:51am On Jul 01, 2015
and where is the photo?
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 01, 2015
1stola:

Senseless retÄ…rd

Now I see whybyoute so active in FG politics, its all abt tribe, shame!
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by tdayof(m): 7:00am On Jul 01, 2015
denisbath:

hopeless and fatherless idiot.so yorubas dont have penis and vagina to run ashawo business.may be you are one of those men wey dey patronise them.no quote me ooo
ask Google.
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:00am On Jul 01, 2015
seedorfg:
stupid chest beater @ Ucheosefoh
No chest beating. Just that your reading and comprehensive skills is as low as a retard work on it

2 Likes

Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by b4bola(m): 7:03am On Jul 01, 2015
kendrick9:
There is no kind of crime that yorubas are not involved in, smh
extraordinary mumu
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by abbeyty(m): 7:06am On Jul 01, 2015
kendrick9:

Mumu who told you they are yoruba.i bet you did not read the story cuz if you did you won't just jump into that conclusion. Go to any brothel you you won't hear any name like joke,iyabo, buki,funmi etc, all what you hear is ngozi,nnaka etc
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by funkybully(f): 7:06am On Jul 01, 2015
South West crime continue to soar.

Ritual, rape, in.cest, bank robbery, tout, now prostitution

1 Like

Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by fyna: 7:08am On Jul 01, 2015
Psylas:
Ondo state and prostitution, after they will be calling Imo state names. Anyway, playing my grand theft
Baby factory

Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by Neplusultra(f): 7:15am On Jul 01, 2015
Decale:
States and Capital

Ogun - Abeokuta
Ondo - Akure
Osun - Oshogbo
Oyo - Ibadan
Ekiti - Ado Ekiti

That's the end of my lesson....
cheesy grin
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by engrfaruq(m): 7:18am On Jul 01, 2015
where do u want them to be arrested before? Abi na Sokoto or Katsina? or do u want to hear Human trafficking in Jigawa? Leave the southerners to eat themselves up.
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by abbeyty(m): 7:22am On Jul 01, 2015
atmy:
That must be Royal crown hotel on Car street, the place is swamming with underage girls. As I like ashawo reach I couldn't carry any of these girls and the madams even exploit them collecting all the money they made. I deliberately went inside with one girl, I refused to touch her after she said she was 15 yrs. I gave her 500naira and gave her my phone to call her brother but she was even lying to her brother that she was a housemaid. I had to call the brother myself and give him her location to come and pick her up instantly. I knew this would happen soon

Chairman hope you dey use condom?
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by cornel00(m): 7:50am On Jul 01, 2015
Akuna ofe mmanu...who now are de child producing factories cheesy ??
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by chemicool: 7:50am On Jul 01, 2015
kendrick9:

Your father is a monkey. You are baby monkey. Illiterate bigot. Can't you read between the lines? Akwa Ibom girl. Only Akwa Ibom madam can go and pick Akwa Ibom girl as far as Nigeria is concerned. Come to Ondo here, all the prostitutes are from the south-south and southeast.
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by kunledegreat(m): 7:53am On Jul 01, 2015
chuose:
[size=14pt]SOUTH WEST NA ASHAWO LAND[/size]

And na easterners and south-southerners dey come do the ashawo for south-west. Go to all the brothels in south-west before you see a yoruba girl in the brothels, you'll have seen 1000+ igbo, edo & calabar girls.
East and south-south girls lie to their parents in the village that they are working in Lagos, and unknown to the parents, the work is prostitution...Lmao!

1 Like

Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by sursur(m): 8:12am On Jul 01, 2015
Psylas:
is faith an hausa name? Didn't u read it.? The girl didn't like the business Ondo peeps are doin, she wanted to go back to Calaba but the fat dirty woman(madam) threatened to use her for ritual
guy it's common among the calabar people " they will travel home and pick their relatives from calabar to come & do business in cities far from their home ,I don't think it's easy for a yoruba woman to lure calabar lady into this business that is mainly( 70%) carried out by calabar ladies in Nigeria .
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:25am On Jul 01, 2015
francizy:
Why hide them faces? angry

They shouldav shown them faces so we know who they are. At least for the sake of our future homes and unborn children! angry

Have they been convicted?
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by ShoBabba(m): 8:28am On Jul 01, 2015
kendrick9:

You be he-goat. Simply because it happened in Ondo state does not mean that the prostitute re from there. It was never stated that they were yorubas. Alwyz think before u talk nd nt otherwise.
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by ransomed: 8:32am On Jul 01, 2015
kendrick9:
::--Haba! must tribal sentiment reflect in all our comments? Na wa for you. I am sure you didn't read before passing your verdict on millions of people. The victim said she is from a village in Akwa Abasi Ibom state that a lady from the same village resident in Akure lured her with a domestic staff job offer. Stop jumping into an errorneous concluding in the nearest future. Thanks.
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by Nicepoker(m): 8:33am On Jul 01, 2015
Op. That name is not an Akwa ibom name. Confirm before u post.

1 Like

Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 01, 2015
Wat perverts av bleeped an underaged?wahala dey
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by ransomed: 8:40am On Jul 01, 2015
cornel00:
Akuna ofe mmanu...who now are de child producing factories cheesy ??
::--Stop being silly. Baby factories are majorly located in the East. Akuna Ofe ose...
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by Damstarr(f): 8:41am On Jul 01, 2015
kendrick9:
humans eehn
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by fadjnr(m): 8:47am On Jul 01, 2015
Horlufemi:

You are so smart

The guy is just full of cow shit. I'm sure the fool didn't even read the post before spewing trash.
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by Lincoln275(m): 8:50am On Jul 01, 2015
wetin happen? na dia back we wan see? mtchewww
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 01, 2015
OsoDupe:
I don't know what is always wrong with u tribalists, if we have mentality like this, how can u yourself develop yourself. Are u telling me u are born in ur village, u grow in ur village, u will grow old in ur village and u will die in ur village without any interaction with any other tribe in Nigeria? If u must know, the people that arrange those girls for prostitution in other states are always from their village, someone they could trust, now tell me how a Yoruba woman will go to an unknown village to bring girls down for employment and u as a father or mother will release ur child to her. We are just killing our inner self bit by bit with all these tribal hatred. We all have friends that are not from our tribe and we love them like siblings, so why all the hate, why poisoning other people's heart? To all tribalist on this forum, before u write down all that hate you've been bottling up, for a second, just think that u have a sense and act like one who have it, I won't be amazed if u still continue your hatred sha, cos as they say 'Common Sense is not so common'.

Brother, this is what I am saying....tribalism is getting to its peak on the internet especially on nairaland. Any smal tin, u see peeps running here to see if it is a yoruba or ibo and the admin won't even do anytin abt it, I wonder y he even created the ethnic and racist section......just to cause tribal internet warfare....smetin needs to be done abt it. I am even suggesting reporting such to the authorities. If we are fighting btw ourselves, then the white men will take us for a ride.... Let's start thinking like humans,please.
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by digitsolution: 8:57am On Jul 01, 2015
This is wickedness.
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by cornel00(m): 8:59am On Jul 01, 2015
ransomed:
::--Stop being silly. Baby factories are majorly located in the East. Akuna Ofe ose...

gringringrin
De truth is bitter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) / Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) / Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.