Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) (41812 Views)

10 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested In Ghana (Photo) / Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) / Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by 360frolic(m): 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
A man in Asokore community in the Eastern regional capital, Koforidua, Ghana suspected to be involved in money rituals has been found dead in a well.

The body of Eric Boakye was discovered in the well after several hours of manhunt. The deceased, 22, was alleged to have used his late son for money rituals but failed. According to residents, he was subsequently struck by a strange ailment that saw his body peeling off and decomposing. His family reportedly abandoned him.

Starr News’ Kojo Ansah reports that hundreds trooped to the community on Thursday morning, March 17 to watch the body of the deceased brought out of the well, after news of his demise went viral.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/03/photo-man-who-allegedly-used-his-son.html

Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by menabae(f): 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
Chai if this is true,then karma av cought up him ,no peace for the wicked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by charly4tex(m): 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
...'body peeling off and decomposing'...before death. That reminds me of the EYE DROP issue, hope not related...
Thou ill them say!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
So money ritualists exists in Ghana? I bin think say na Only for hia o. Why are there so many stones around the corpse? Hope he was not stoned to death

7 Likes

Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by eshietIntrepid(m): 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
He s 22 his dead son most be very tender in age.

It is appointed onto man to die once after That...
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by hakeem4(m): 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
Money ritual !!!!!! Before doing it sef. Ask the babalawo " will I be richer than bill gate " ?

13 Likes

Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by lonelydora: 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
Karma is a bitch
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by destinygl0ri0us: 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
where can i do money rituals nairabet haff finish me

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by MadCow1: 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by dkronicle(m): 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
I lov fp tho
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by nolvera(f): 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
The evil that men do .........
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
Uwa nmmebi

1 Like

Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by jimmyolasun: 10:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by rotexteymie(f): 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by Ohibenemma(m): 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
When man realizes that true happiness goes beyond what he possesses, the world will be a much happier place. Heard of a cultist's travails today(big man o), and wondered if it's worth it all!

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
lofty900:
So money ritualists exists in Ghana? I bin think say na Only for hia o. Why are there so many stones around the corpse? Hope he was not stoned to death

Don't be naive. It exist in most black Africa countries
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by iamauxin(m): 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
destinygl0ri0us:
where can i do money rituals nairabet haff finish me
ever heard of the city called Daura?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by macaranta(m): 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
No peace for the wicked.
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by Mopolchi: 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
May be the dead son came back to life and drag the dad into the well. A tit for tat.
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hmmmm pple stoned dis man to death!!it's obvious! undecided
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by shegzan(m): 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
Eww.... That's his comeuppance sha!
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by Adeniyimi: 10:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
lofty900:

Ritual dey US bro.... the way they do it is different

1 Like

Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by Onila2: 10:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
Na wa o Ghanaians can lie o shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
hakeem4:
Money ritual !!!!!! Before doing it sef. Ask the babalawo " will I be richer than bill gate " ?

Smart Question to ask... but do you ever think babalawo would tell you the truth? He is a devout son of his father..... the Devil. He'd promise you heaven and earth, whereas he himself is living in a miserable condition.

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by whiz10(m): 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
ĸarмa
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by Empress2014(f): 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
If the story Is true....akutunku e lona orun
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by kennyman2000(m): 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
Nice one brother karma! Hope u'll always be around for our Nigeria evil doers as well brother karma? Hope to hear from you soon.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by Johnbosco77(m): 10:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
money and man.......

man and money.....
money is d root of all evils
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
Nollywood go take am act film soon

1 Like

Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by tuna4servi(m): 10:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
Serves him rite
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
lofty900:

Seriously wat country do u cme from avnt u heard of ghana burger.
Re: Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) by DBossNG(m): 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
Seriously?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car / The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her / Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.