Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

How To Get Out Of Poverty Level - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Get Out Of Poverty Level (2306 Views)

Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect / Is Trekking Now A Sign Of Poverty???? / Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Out Of Poverty Level by kayuze(m): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2006
Everyday of my life i wonder what to do to be able to sustain my family of six. No one is giving me a chance to succeed including my nagging wife of ten years plus who would love to live a provisioned life , but believes it is her hapless husband's responsibility to provide . The only objection i have is we both graduated from the same school with the same degrees in mass communication. pls help me out.
Re: How To Get Out Of Poverty Level by Seun(m): 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2006
First of all, I want to rebuke you for having six children. And to rebuke your wife for agreeing. This reproductive exuberance of poor people is the number one reason why the poor get poorer al the time. Shame!

How to get out of poverty? Productivity, my brother. You, your wife and the oldest of your children should look for various ways to earn money and save it. Family business on all fronts. Desperate productivity my brother.

However, I have never seen a family with many kids that has climbed out of poverty. At best You will keep struggling until the last one of them gets educated. Hopefully, they won't make the same mistake you made.

Why do poor people love to reproduce like rabbits? Is it that they don't know how to use condoms? Surely, a graduate will know that the cost of a condom or a reproductive pill is less than the cost of raising a child. Shame!

Sorry, oga, I've been meaning to rant about this. Poverty is excusable, but to bring innocent children into a life of poverty is not.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Out Of Poverty Level by abiodunade(m): 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2006
I will suggest that you look for some business to do, so that you can come out of poverty. Honestly, it's a pity for a family to be subjected to serious poverty which is caused by Human beings. i agreed with seun but you need to be determined to get your family out of poverty.
Re: How To Get Out Of Poverty Level by Olumide7(m): 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2006
@Seun, the guy said "My family of Six" not "My Six Children", there's a difference between these two sentences.
Re: How To Get Out Of Poverty Level by Seun(m): 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2006
You're right. Oops. Do you think I should remove my post? Many apologies, my brother(s).
Re: How To Get Out Of Poverty Level by kayuze(m): 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2006
thanx olumide 7 i dont blame seun i think his over-anxiety is borne out of acute lack of proper english education . Please guys go thro my yarn again to get d main thrust ''', dat my wife is putting everything on me. all of guys need to have ur medula fumigated- period.
Re: How To Get Out Of Poverty Level by Seun(m): 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2006
Even if I am rich I can't have more than 2 or 3 and you have 4. It's still a small shame. cheesy
Re: How To Get Out Of Poverty Level by kayuze(m): 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2006
I have only 3 children, figure out d puzzle bros.
Re: How To Get Out Of Poverty Level by dblock(m): 12:07am On Sep 26, 2006
hmmm this is a tough one, you have 6 people in the family and you only have three childre, then you and your wife that makes five, or do you have two wives. Well you know the best way to get out of poverty is with a plan and a starting point, get a loan or something then buy something that can produce fruit (symbolism, here don't go buying seeds but that is a good idea) like lets say, you buy chickens, when they lay eggs you sell em get cash and by the end of the year you should have enough money to start a store, or start a farm or something, or you can always join the good biz, Stealing, i'm just kidding, i'm glad to be of help, you shouldn't have to sweat you're not an illiterate or an uneducated fool, you have what it takes to geta a good job it's all the governments fault
Re: How To Get Out Of Poverty Level by Raymand(m): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2006
Getting out of general poverty in Africa is an impossible feat for this generation - Raymond

(1) (Reply)

Whos Gonna Ban Seun Himself? / Attn: Where Is Beaf? / I'm +1 Today ,happy Bday To Me Thank Jehovah For Making Me See Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.