Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Fraudulent Activities of Web3!!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fraudulent Activities of Web3!!!! (782 Views)

Fraudulent Car Seller On Jiji / My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal / Fraudulent Activities Of Inspired Autos - Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudulent Activities of Web3!!!! by chiboyo(m): 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
It's really disheartening that some people can be wicked and callous in their bid to ensure that they steal from other people.

This so called car-dealer is a seriously fraudulent person, view attached screen shots messages she/he sent to me and requesting I send money before she ships, meanwhile fhemmmy has refuted all

@fhemmmy, I need you here again please

Re: Fraudulent Activities of Web3!!!! by Fhemmmy: 11:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
[size=15pt]Disclaimer: Fhemmmy has NEVER CALLED OR MAILED anyone by name web3 nor any dealing with him or her and anyone dealing with such has nothing to do with fhemmmy..... Thanks

We don't know the person in any shape or form
[/size]
Re: Fraudulent Activities of Web3!!!! by chiboyo(m): 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
Web 3, aka chiamakafaith2007@gmail.com

Come and explain here...
Re: Fraudulent Activities of Web3!!!! by chiboyo(m): 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
House, please be wary of the name

Chiamaka Adaeze Worlu or

Desmond Adaeze Worlu

They are confirmed FRAUDSTERS!!!
Re: Fraudulent Activities of Web3!!!! by USAutoBuy(m): 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
i knew this all along

And he was claiming to live in Los Angeles where i lived for 20 yrs quoting ridiculous prices

We wont let this place turn into OLX

(1) (Reply)

Carmy 2009, Dashboard Melting / 0k / Super Clean Used 2004 Toyota Matrix @1.020m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.