Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

A Call For President Buhari's Resignation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Call For President Buhari's Resignation (2112 Views)

"Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss / Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari / BREAKING: US Calls For Buhari's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call For President Buhari's Resignation by Opinedecandid(m): 1:34am On Jul 01, 2015
There are things that do not take some of us (who have been around for sometime) by surprise.

One of such things is the blunders exhibited by the APC and it's government.

Ranging from those jumbo campaign promises of President Buhari to the Crisis of the 8th National Assembly, to the President's few appointments of putting square pecks in round holes, as well as his inability to make key appointments, let alone the ironically negative publicity of his "zero achievements" in the name of 'reeling out achievements', I think the administration of President Muhamadu Buhari is DIRECTIONLESS!

Why take to photography and irritating publicity?

Why hobnob the whole world with nothing to show?

Why is boko haram killing more than ever before?
I Have lost faith in the present government.

But my faith is unshakeable in Nigeria.

Lovers of this country, lovers of good things join me in this movement: if by One month and 5days, Buhari does not still make key appointments;
A clear cut direction of this administration;
A convincing willingness to deliver by concrete steps and proofs;
Changes in the system, no matter how little;
Reduction of excuses by the President when he is supposed to express remorse, (add yours here, follow Nigerians),
then
#BUHARIMUSTRESIGN#

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Call For President Buhari's Resignation by omolami: 1:51am On Jul 01, 2015
I personally see his impeachment coming sooner than later

6 Likes

Re: A Call For President Buhari's Resignation by BLOTRS: 1:57am On Jul 01, 2015
It's only a matter of time before other Nigerians join you in this course.

6 Likes

Re: A Call For President Buhari's Resignation by ajani1978(m): 1:59am On Jul 01, 2015
Slow and steady wins the race. Nobody will join you in destroy our dear Country

5 Likes

Re: A Call For President Buhari's Resignation by dayo23(f): 2:02am On Jul 01, 2015
Opinedecandid:
There are things that do not take some of us (who have been around for sometime) by surprise.
Ranging from those jumbo campaign promises of President Buhari to the Crisis of the 8th National Assembly, to the President's few appointments of putting square pecks in round holes, as well as his inability to make key appointments, let alone the ironically negative publicity of his "zero achievements" in the name of 'reeling out achievements', I think the administration of President Muhamadu Buhari is DIRECTIONLESS!
Lovers of this country, lovers of good things join me in this movement: if by One month and 5days, Buhari does not still make key appointments;
Reduction of excuses by the President when he is supposed to express remorse, (add yours here, follow Nigerians),
then
#BUHARIMUSTRESIGN#
Didn't even bother reading your dumb post, am very sure this will be the most dumbest post of the day.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Call For President Buhari's Resignation by adioolayi(m): 2:18am On Jul 01, 2015
Opinedecandid:
then
#BUHARIMUSTRESIGN#
BLOTRS:
omolami:

It's not a must to be patient with this new administration, if you are truly embittered, just leave the country for just about 4yrs....you can seek asylum in some of the visa free African countries....After 4yrs, dust your PVC (if you have) and vote him out. Else, you will just die of hypertension for another man's headache!

5 Likes

Re: A Call For President Buhari's Resignation by BLOTRS: 2:38am On Jul 01, 2015
adioolayi:

It's not a must to be patient with this new administration, if you are truly embittered, just leave the country for just about 4yrs....you can seek asylum in some of the visa free African countries....After 4yrs, dust your PVC (if you have) and vote him out. Else, you will just die of hypertension for another man's headache!
i actually enjoy the criticism i dish out everyday, i learnt it, now i'm used to it

1 Like

Re: A Call For President Buhari's Resignation by adioolayi(m): 2:41am On Jul 01, 2015
BLOTRS:

i actually enjoy the criticism i dish out everyday, i learnt it, now i'm used to it
grin ...It would have been better for you to learn dishing out Constructive one.

1 Like

Re: A Call For President Buhari's Resignation by BLOTRS: 2:54am On Jul 01, 2015
adioolayi:

grin ...It would have been better for you to learn dishing out Constructive one.
destructive one tastes sweeter shocked, and it's easier and faster to think of...what do you think? grin

1 Like

Re: A Call For President Buhari's Resignation by adioolayi(m): 3:05am On Jul 01, 2015
BLOTRS:

destructive one tastes sweeter shocked, and it's easier and faster to think of...what do you think? grin
guy...abeg allow me rest jare grin
Re: A Call For President Buhari's Resignation by AlPeter: 3:06am On Jul 01, 2015
Abeg who get time to read rubbish

1 Like

Re: A Call For President Buhari's Resignation by mistabiola: 3:10am On Jul 01, 2015
Mumu dey worry the person wey talk am, you think say impeachment nah beans angry

1 Like

Re: A Call For President Buhari's Resignation by Nobody: 4:30am On Jul 01, 2015
Its too early for this. he will resign by 2019, he has already said so, wat else do u want? impeachment? ok. we will start planning towards that by 2018.

2 Likes

Re: A Call For President Buhari's Resignation by after1: 4:32am On Jul 01, 2015
They endure GEJs 5yrs misrule and still want him to continue but crying over a 1month President. Some people are naturally dumb.

7 Likes

Re: A Call For President Buhari's Resignation by dustmalik: 4:33am On Jul 01, 2015
adioolayi:

^^^ What he said. in case the above suggestions isn't good enough for you guys, you could also commit suicide. that would be a faster solution.
Re: A Call For President Buhari's Resignation by seniorklop: 4:39am On Jul 01, 2015
You've just made my day. Bar-man! kindly take the order of that man. Bills on me.
adioolayi:

1 Like

Re: A Call For President Buhari's Resignation by seniorklop: 4:42am On Jul 01, 2015
Take the order of this gentleman too.
dustmalik:

^^^ What he said. in case the above suggestions isn't good enough for you guys, you could also commit suicide. that would be a faster solution.
Re: A Call For President Buhari's Resignation by naturally: 4:55am On Jul 01, 2015
Hmmm
Re: A Call For President Buhari's Resignation by augster(m): 5:06am On Jul 01, 2015
All of una dey jonze. He's going nowhere. If you don't like him, kill yaself. If you can't kill yourself, cross the border and go to Benin. Awon mumu oshi.

2 Likes

Re: A Call For President Buhari's Resignation by texazzpete(m): 5:09am On Jul 01, 2015
Nice joke, OP.

Hey, Have you heard the one about the chicken and the nun ? It's equally hilarious.
Re: A Call For President Buhari's Resignation by tucky200(m): 5:10am On Jul 01, 2015
Opinedecandid:

then
#BUHARIMUSTRESIGN#
Thunder fire you for there...useless pikin...why didn't call for jona's resignation...u want him to begin like other leaders abi....ode oshi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Call For President Buhari's Resignation by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 01, 2015
#crazemanalert. Peeps check out if your bank is recognized among the world best bank that follow the international best practices. Read here >>> http://www.naijablower.com/access-gtb-zenith-others-make-top-global-banks/
Re: A Call For President Buhari's Resignation by JJKADRY(m): 5:22am On Jul 01, 2015
I thought ogogoro is cancelled... ma guy said these under the influence of alcohol... I guess.

Any likes for agreement?

2 Likes

Re: A Call For President Buhari's Resignation by funnyme(f): 5:56am On Jul 01, 2015
Am I on front page?well that's nice,I was just passing and decided to be observant too.
Re: A Call For President Buhari's Resignation by Pangea: 6:09am On Jul 01, 2015
In your dreams!
Re: A Call For President Buhari's Resignation by adioolayi(m): 7:07am On Jul 01, 2015
dustmalik:

Don't mind them..they can make you to wonder if they reason atall grin
Re: A Call For President Buhari's Resignation by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 01, 2015
tucky200:

Thunder fire you for there...useless pikin...why didn't call for jona's resignation...u want him to begin like other leaders abi....ode oshi

Make una fight but unu alu kwala ogu.
Re: A Call For President Buhari's Resignation by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 01, 2015
tucky200:

Make una fight but unu alu kwala ogu O
Re: A Call For President Buhari's Resignation by sammyj: 8:34am On Jul 01, 2015
Joke of the century !! hahaha cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Call For President Buhari's Resignation by Segadem(m): 8:44am On Jul 01, 2015
BLOTRS:

omolami:
and ur brothers will be sworn in.
Re: A Call For President Buhari's Resignation by yousee(m): 8:45am On Jul 01, 2015
texazzpete:
Nice joke, OP.

Hey, Have you heard the one about the chicken and the nun ? It's equally hilarious.
sammyj:
Joke of the century !! hahaha cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Re: A Call For President Buhari's Resignation by alrahmanonline(m): 8:55am On Jul 01, 2015
BLOTRS:

i think you should take N50 bike to the lagoon and do the needful.. how about that?
NB
Silly question calls for Silly answers..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndigbo In Akure Eats Humble Pie, Begs Deji Over Misconduct Of Eze / Babatunde Raji Fashola, The Badluck Of The Power Sector. / Arrest Goodluck Jonathan Now !!! - As Seen In Abuja (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.