Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Kpmg Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Test (1295 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Please Help Kpmg Test Format / Kpmg Test: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kpmg Test by adakadabra: 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2006
Hello, could someone please inform me about KPMG test format. Thanks
Re: Kpmg Test by ehinor(m): 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2006
When I wrote my test in 2004, the questions then were;

1. English and Mathematics taken mostly from GRE.
2. Current affair questions and
3. Three essays.

The essays then were;

1. If you were the president of Nigeria, how will you resolve the current labour dispute?
2. Where do you want to be in 25years time and how do you intend to get there.
3. Any current issue in Nigeria.

You have like 1 hour 20 minutes to do everything.

The pattern has changed much except that the mathemetics and english is may no longer be from GRE.

Do prepare.
Re: Kpmg Test by nasirbussy(f): 6:54am On Sep 23, 2006
kpmg always ask the same question, what wl you be in the next 25 years etc, one bro has really explan in details but be prepare. good luck bro

(1) (Reply)

Michelin Development Company Ltd. / Tell Me Is Gricunas Consulting A Fake Recruiting Firm Please Read And Respond / Can One Ever Get A Job Without Nysc Certificate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.