Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Adeboye and Ibori - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye and Ibori (2077 Views)

Secret Meeting Between GEJ And Ibori Revealed / IBB, Danjuma, Atiku And Ibori Exposed? / Tom Polo's 'list'of Name Exposed !Jonathan And Ibori Named ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye and Ibori by jamace(m): 10:21am On Mar 05, 2009
Another religious crisis. Thank God, it is only happening with keyboards, not daggers or swords.

But if I may ask, why has our loyalty to religions not lead to a comensurate loyalty to morality? angry
Re: Adeboye and Ibori by JustGood(m): 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2009
jamace:

Another religious crisis. Thank God, it is only happening with keyboards, not daggers or swords.

But if I may ask, why has our loyalty to religions not lead to a comensurate loyalty to morality? angry

wonderful question.

It is best directed at the religious leaders - they only preach about money and miracles now, they probably dont know what they have been called into. The bible does not call us into money grabbing lifestyles and praying for money. Children of God are supposed to have their primary focus above.

someone needs to start preaching the truth in Nigeria!
Re: Adeboye and Ibori by Vindy: 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2010
With all d juju wey Ibori get 4 body. God na only u know.
Re: Adeboye and Ibori by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2010
Well, i dont know what to say. Money rules everything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

15-year-old Nigerian Boy Stabbed To Death In Dublin / Goodluck And Sambo Success Foundation / Zones That Have Produced Nigeria's Head Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.