Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

The North Taking Over All Positions The SW Betrayed Southern Alliance-ifeduba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Taking Over All Positions The SW Betrayed Southern Alliance-ifeduba (3784 Views)

Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. / AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos / UPDATED North Taking Over All Positions SW Betrayed Southern Alliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The North Taking Over All Positions The SW Betrayed Southern Alliance-ifeduba by omoelesa(m): 8:36am On Jul 01, 2015
So,in ur mind now u have made sense.which south are talkin about ?is it south with the common sense or south wich view everytin from tribalism point.Jonathan was president for six but no tangible achifement in the so call SOUTH expesialy in ss where he is from. Produce the accord we people of Sw enter with ur Se.If given the chance again i will vote a competent notherner Over a moronic and slowpoke called GEJ.NONSENCE

4 Likes

Re: The North Taking Over All Positions The SW Betrayed Southern Alliance-ifeduba by Pheals(f): 8:40am On Jul 01, 2015
Politics !!!. I hate headache it cause hypertension to some fellows y dose pot belly man are there inserting money in there anus awon weere

mind yah business and leave long

1 Like

Re: The North Taking Over All Positions The SW Betrayed Southern Alliance-ifeduba by GentleToks(m): 8:58am On Jul 01, 2015
ifedubacorg:
Its very unfortunate and its the bitter truth that we must voiced out raw and undiluted the recent appointments by the federal government does not respect the principles of the Federal Characters , So far Northerners have taken it all without regard to the national conscience and pulse .

Our current predicament was caused by the South West Betrayal during the last election they have handed power over to the North once again the born to rule seems to be true and must now continue unabated . i tell you as long as Nigeria remain united one indissoluble and indivisible entity then power shall never return back to the south again. we have lost our one and only chance of consolidating power in the south

Dimwit, shut that worthless mouth of yours before i shut it for you fool. What is betrayal if I may ask? How could you or someone feel betrayed without pre-arrangement/agreement in place? Did Yorubas sign any deal with Igbos or Ijaws prior to last election idiott? Education in your region has completely become a joke so much so you don't know the meaning of betrayal.

I warned Igbos, bigots and tribalists here during your God forsaken president-Jonathan administration that Jonathan and Igbos are setting a new precedent in Nigeria history by occupying all the sensitive positions against Northerners and Westerners.

It's your turn to reap what you sow in the first place. All the bad precedents in Nigeria history are initiated by Igbos. Coup to nepotism in government are all started by these worthless fools.

Who formed alliance with the same Northerners against Yorubas in 6th? Igbos

Who formed another alliance to produce vice-president against Yorubas in 70s? Igbos

What did we do as people? Go back to our political arena to re-organise ourselves rather than crying blue murder over Igbos' betrayals.

9 Likes

Re: The North Taking Over All Positions The SW Betrayed Southern Alliance-ifeduba by jordy101(m): 8:59am On Jul 01, 2015
It's unfortunate that the Yoruba in this 21st century are still living in self deceit at the detriment of their generations unborn. I pray that this generation will realise their mistakes and break away from the captivity of the gambari's

2 Likes

Re: The North Taking Over All Positions The SW Betrayed Southern Alliance-ifeduba by agabusta: 9:01am On Jul 01, 2015
ifedubacorg:
Its very unfortunate and its the bitter truth that we must voiced out raw and undiluted the recent appointments by the federal government does not respect the principles of the Federal Characters , So far Northerners have taken it all without regard to the national conscience and pulse .

Our current predicament was caused by the South West Betrayal during the last election they have handed power over to the North once again the born to rule seems to be true and must now continue unabated . i tell you as long as Nigeria remain united one indissoluble and indivisible entity then power shall never return back to the south again. we have lost our one and only chance of consolidating power in the south

Shut up jor. There is nothing like betrayal. We are in a democracy and everyone has the right to support whoever they like. That is the beauty of democracy. Infact a lot of yorubas even voted for the PDP. At least 40% if not more of votes from the SW still went to the PDP. It is only the NC that showed such a result indicating a robust and matured politicking.

You need to purge yourself of bigotry, that is d reason you take notice of an appoitee's tribe/region before any other thing.

How many substantive appointments has PMB made now, that u are already crying.

Abeg free Yorubas of your chronic hate & bigotry. because they refused to join u in your mob mentality does not equal to betrayal.

3 Likes

Re: The North Taking Over All Positions The SW Betrayed Southern Alliance-ifeduba by GentleToks(m): 9:06am On Jul 01, 2015
onomeglo:
This is not a big deal na even when GEJ was there,most of his appointees are northerners,that's Nigeria for you

I guess you were sleeping all through Jonathan administration not to see how federal appointment was completely Igbolised and ijawlised.

I warned these tribalists against their actions during Jonathan administration but they refused to listen. All the federal appointments were given to Yeebos.

Please, allow Hausas/Fulanis to enjoy what started...

1 Like

Re: The North Taking Over All Positions The SW Betrayed Southern Alliance-ifeduba by luvprince4real(m): 10:15am On Jul 01, 2015
piscesgem:
Hg
Hg=Mecury
Re: The North Taking Over All Positions The SW Betrayed Southern Alliance-ifeduba by marv1: 10:21am On Jul 01, 2015
after1:
Yeebhoes crying since 1509BC.
I dont know why this people are always tribalistic in every thing. He should go and research how many Sw were in gej govt then? Selfish people.
Re: The North Taking Over All Positions The SW Betrayed Southern Alliance-ifeduba by SonOfEl(m): 10:21am On Jul 01, 2015
superstar1:
Who has an alliance with you?

Where is the document with seal of the alliance?

Where was the alliance made?

Which alliance did we entered into with you before we voted for GEJ against GMB?

Our forefathers never knew you and we do not know you. We follow our own course.

Continue your alliance with your masters, the Ijaws, and no one is begrudging you for that. Just stop your noise of one unfounded betrayal.

Whining tribe of losers and descendants of Cain.

na so e pain you reach? Hausa slave. ijaws knows better since king jaja of opobo
Re: The North Taking Over All Positions The SW Betrayed Southern Alliance-ifeduba by superstar1(m): 10:33am On Jul 01, 2015
SonOfEl:

na so e pain you reach? Hausa slave. ijaws knows better since king jaja of opobo

Pain? For where?

Hausas are still a major ethnic group in the country. Is it not the highest level of slavery if a major ethnicity is subservient to a minority ethnicity?
Re: The North Taking Over All Positions The SW Betrayed Southern Alliance-ifeduba by SonOfEl(m): 10:40am On Jul 01, 2015
superstar1:

Pain? For where?

Hausas are still a major ethnic group in the country. Is it not the highest level of slavery if a major ethnicity is subservient to a minority ethnicity?

mumu syndrome at work, no wonder your type do not go far. Gowon is from angas, a nc tribe, abacha is kanuri, a ne tribe, are Hausa/Fulani's their slaves? mumu you are indeed, Hausa slave...lekwe nu iberibe....
Re: The North Taking Over All Positions The SW Betrayed Southern Alliance-ifeduba by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 01, 2015
GentleToks:

I guess you were sleeping all through Jonathan administration not to see how federal appointment was completely Igbolised and ijawlised.

I warned these tribalists against their actions during Jonathan administration but they refused to listen. All the federal appointments were given to Yeebos.

Please, allow Hausas/Fulanis to enjoy what started...
wats this one saying?has hausa \fulanis not been rulling for the past 35 yrs?who complained?
Re: The North Taking Over All Positions The SW Betrayed Southern Alliance-ifeduba by after1: 11:01am On Jul 01, 2015
chuna1985:

Nope, we are doing Lol.

Na Yoruba whey de cry now.

Dumbo, You all are the ediot opening meaningless thread everywhere. Flath.ead is a disease.

1 Like

Re: The North Taking Over All Positions The SW Betrayed Southern Alliance-ifeduba by after1: 11:02am On Jul 01, 2015
marv1:
I dont know why this people are always tribalistic in every thing. He should go and research how many Sw were in gej govt then? Selfish people.

Dont mind them. Its in there blood
Re: The North Taking Over All Positions The SW Betrayed Southern Alliance-ifeduba by superstar1(m): 11:22am On Jul 01, 2015
SonOfEl:

mumu syndrome at work, no wonder your type do not go far. Gowon is from angas, a nc tribe, abacha is kanuri, a ne tribe, are Hausa/Fulani's their slaves? mumu you are indeed, Hausa slave...lekwe nu iberibe....
I do not have the time of our conquered slave, 5th class citizen of the country this morning.

Call back another time.
Re: The North Taking Over All Positions The SW Betrayed Southern Alliance-ifeduba by idu1(m): 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
ifedubacorg:

Let me give you some advise.

I know you want to be a good political analyst. And u might ve the potential. What you lack is good research before you put anytime down.

You just jump from your bed and start typing rubbish... You talk like you are not educated.

What you always post are things from okadas men that doesn't ve access to any media for good info...

Try to be objective.

Mingle with people of great minds.

1 Like

Re: The North Taking Over All Positions The SW Betrayed Southern Alliance-ifeduba by GentleToks(m): 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
onomeglo:
wats this one saying?has hausa \fulanis not been rulling for the past 35 yrs?who complained?

So when you pay evil with evil, what do you expect in return? More evil of course and that is what u are getting now. Deal with it...
Re: The North Taking Over All Positions The SW Betrayed Southern Alliance-ifeduba by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
GentleToks:

So when you pay evil with evil, what do you expect in return? More evil of course and that is what u are getting now. Deal with it...
lol who is bothered about that?I just hope they know wat they are doing, shalom.
Re: The North Taking Over All Positions The SW Betrayed Southern Alliance-ifeduba by GentleToks(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
onomeglo:
lol who is bothered about that?I just hope they know wat they are doing, shalom.

Peace to u too.
Re: The North Taking Over All Positions The SW Betrayed Southern Alliance-ifeduba by front247: 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
D south west have sold themselves to perpetual slavery. Omashe o
Re: The North Taking Over All Positions The SW Betrayed Southern Alliance-ifeduba by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
after1:

Dumbo, You all are the ediot opening meaningless thread everywhere. Flath.ead is a disease.

Noooooo, we are opening the threads for the brothers of the ordinary commissioner.
Re: The North Taking Over All Positions The SW Betrayed Southern Alliance-ifeduba by after1: 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
chuna1985:

Noooooo, we are opening the threads for the brothers of the ordinary commissioner.

Continue wasting your pathetic life on someone that dont know you exist. Buhahahahaha The joke is on fl.atty
Re: The North Taking Over All Positions The SW Betrayed Southern Alliance-ifeduba by anonym0us: 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
bjdon:
If all the Federal positions go to Katsina state I don't care as long as they perform

For 14 of the last 16 years we had Southerners in charge how did we benefit? The leaders and their friends and family benefited and that's it. Let the North rule for a while jare.
read u won't read
Re: The North Taking Over All Positions The SW Betrayed Southern Alliance-ifeduba by sammyj: 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
Story story and how did GEJ help or appoints SW during his administration !!! grin
Re: The North Taking Over All Positions The SW Betrayed Southern Alliance-ifeduba by Duletion(m): 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
As if we didn't see it coming. Shame on all those who were shamelessly shouting 'Kai Buhari'
Re: The North Taking Over All Positions The SW Betrayed Southern Alliance-ifeduba by SonOfEl(m): 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
superstar1:

I do not have the time of our conquered slave, 5th class citizen of the country this morning.

Call back another time.

simply put, you are a coward and a failure. we will always tower over you lots.
Re: The North Taking Over All Positions The SW Betrayed Southern Alliance-ifeduba by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
one nigeria!!!!

^^dat shiit aint true.

a typical norterner has nothing on his mind except islam.

igbo = 'inyamiri' (goo they stench).

christian = 'ar'nah' (gooo they stench).

yoruba = 'bayarbe' (gooo they stench).

no vacant space for a non muslim so.

we want Biafra if you dont mind @all_abokiis.
Re: The North Taking Over All Positions The SW Betrayed Southern Alliance-ifeduba by Abba999(f): 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
Glowstone:
I pray no one from the west should be appointed but still not my problem as they wont appoint my father or siblings for any position, let them just make things better for us then will surely strive and survive

Children of nowadays!
Re: The North Taking Over All Positions The SW Betrayed Southern Alliance-ifeduba by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
I am not surprised..
Re: The North Taking Over All Positions The SW Betrayed Southern Alliance-ifeduba by demmie1: 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
idu1:
Let me give you some advise.

I know you want to be a good political analyst. And u might ve the potential. What you lack is good research before you put anytime down.

You just jump from your bed and start typing rubbish... You talk like you are not educated.

What you always post are things from okadas men that doesn't ve access to any media for good info...

Try to be objective.

Mingle with people of great minds.

what r u saying? what's d difference between an okada man and roadside drug attendant. He cannot reason more than his mental capacity nah?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal In Edo State Just Delivered Judgement In Favour Of PDP / Trump Won Both Popular & Electoral Votes :TB Joshua And APC Touts Go And Die / Adebayo Shittu Wears Igbo Attire To FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.