Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary (8832 Views)

Federal Workers Earn More Than NASS Members – Zakari Mohammed / Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service / List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 01, 2015
princeofpeace22:

he has no justification about his action .our salary is our right he has no excuse to give .we sell crude oil everyday
I hope we are not returning to the inglorious era where federal civil servants are owed for months.
Re: The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 01, 2015
barcanista:
I hope we are not returning to the inglorious era where federal civil servants are owed for months.
I hope so too because the way things are going so many sychophants around him claiming all is well when things are going wrong .I miss gej.
Re: The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary by Emekamex(m): 8:23am On Jul 01, 2015
U don enter one chance
Re: The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 01, 2015
AXYZ:

Many people (I know) have received their June Salary alerts.
stop telling lies
Re: The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary by koolpal(m): 8:31am On Jul 01, 2015
AXYZ:

Many people (I know) have received their June Salary alerts.
yea got mine in, so wondering where the op got his source... mind you a govt just transited

4 Likes

Re: The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 01, 2015
koolpal:
yea got mine in, so wondering where the op got his source... mind you a govt just transited
which ministry is that

LLB IN LAW = LIE LIE BOY
Re: The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 01, 2015
I think nairaland is a forum where Nigerians met ,complain and discuss pressing issues .we are in democracy and buhari should be reminded .welfare is very important and no ads is free on Nairaland.seun must chop.

cc:admin
cc:lalasticlala
Re: The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary by ahaz: 8:55am On Jul 01, 2015
kITATITA:

I HOPE YOU ARE NOT A FEDERAL WORKER. YOUR ENGLISH IS APPALLING AND INDICATES A MISUSE OF MY TAX.
Mr I too know go and sit down
Re: The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 01, 2015
kITATITA:

I HOPE YOU ARE NOT A FEDERAL WORKER. YOUR ENGLISH IS APPALLING AND INDICATES A MISUSE OF MY TAX.

But he passed the information sha!!! Get the substance and stop chasing the shadows..
Re: The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary by ahaz: 9:04am On Jul 01, 2015
omenka:
There are things on this forum which when you read you just feel like putting a bullet in somebody's head. First you sound like an illiterate, what is "we need sos"?? Does that even make any sense to you?? Secondly, we are just past the last month by 7hours and you are shouting "Nigerian civil servants are regretting". You are a mighty m0r0n honestly. I'm sure you don't work for the federal govt, and double sure you have no one who does in you miserable life. There were times under Jonathan where federal workers didn't receive pay until the 10th of the next month, yet you use those accursed fingers to type rubbish here.

Miserable piece of shiit.
a times quotes like this one nairaland would tempt one to hire a renegade boko haram to wire bombs on ur ass. First of all we re not here for Grammer Competition and neither is English anyone's father's language here. Secondly salaries re being paid before the end of any month in question, so if gej paid late must buhari pay late. Where is the change you hypocrites promised us, or is pdp still in power? Since you re an agent of change, shameless idiat
Re: The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary by sinkhole: 9:05am On Jul 01, 2015
My problem with Nigerian government is that they like this approach of sit-down look! Government should start arresting and prosecuting people for comments they make online!
I am a Federal worker and I got my salary on the 27th of June, if salary of anybody is being delayed, then look not in the presiident's direction!
online inciteful comments should be made a treasonable offence in Nigeria, afterall, if you go on air and make such comment you will be arrested and prosecuted!

4 Likes

Re: The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary by jordy101(m): 9:07am On Jul 01, 2015
apc's change . it's really sweet, enjoy your self's while I watch from Ontario
Re: The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 01, 2015
sinkhole:
My problem with Nigerian government is that they like this approach of sit-down look! Government should start arresting and prosecuting people for comments they make online!
I am a Federal worker and I got my salary on the 27th of June, if salary of anybody is being delayed, then look not in the presiident's direction!
online inciteful comments should be made a treasonable offence in Nigeria, afterall, if you go on air and make such comment you will be arrested and prosecuted!
which ministry lies
Re: The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary by koolpal(m): 9:13am On Jul 01, 2015
princeofpeace22:

which ministry is that

LLB IN LAW = LIE LIE BOY
what do i stand to gain by lying... ministry... INTERIOR ...
Re: The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary by sinkhole: 9:16am On Jul 01, 2015
princeofpeace22:
which ministry lies
tertiary institution!

2 Likes

Re: The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary by KnowAll(m): 9:18am On Jul 01, 2015
Buhari still behaving like President-elect. undecided could someone pls tell him he is now in charge.
Re: The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary by Max24: 9:23am On Jul 01, 2015
Buhari is running a reactive government. He is not proactive at all. Hope it doesnt continue this way.
Re: The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary by Mustay(m): 9:31am On Jul 01, 2015
Is Buhari now the Accountant General of the Federation

2 Likes

Re: The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 01, 2015
sinkhole:

Why not migrate to North Korea. It is people like you that should not be given an oppurtunity to lead or even go close to any leader because of the advice(s) you will dish out from that dark heart!
Re: The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 01, 2015
Mustay:
yes cos he is responsible for orders.
Re: The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 01, 2015
Mustay:
yes cos he is responsible for orders and they act.
Re: The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 01, 2015
sinkhole:
tertiary institution!
you see your lies. I work with a tertiary institution my sister is a personnel of AIR FORCE. A flight sergeant .
she told me Armed forces are not paid too.
Re: The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary by luvprince4real(m): 10:10am On Jul 01, 2015
Abugab:
Why won't these agents of destruction just let peace reign in the land and let PMB do his job?
Which federal workers complained to you OP?
Where is your source of information?
Why have we found it amusing to sow hate in recent times?
Today is 1st of July, who could have been complaining about June salary by now?
ur left ear there. Is june salary not suppose to be paid in june??
Re: The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary by seunmsg(m): 10:11am On Jul 01, 2015
barcanista:

Am a federal worker and I was paid my June salary exactly on Monday, 28th of June. You should verify a story before rushing to comment.

3 Likes

Re: The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary by ckmayoca: 10:14am On Jul 01, 2015
Madman ni Op yi. Me don collect salary na which ministry you dey?

2 Likes

Re: The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary by seunmsg(m): 10:14am On Jul 01, 2015
princeofpeace22:

you see your lies. I work with a tertiary institution my sister is a personnel of AIR FORCE. A flight sergeant .
she told me Armed forces are not paid too.

Are you not ashamed of yourself? Stop lying and go get a life. Genuine federal civil servants have been paid their June salary and are not complaining.
Re: The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary by Abugab(m): 10:16am On Jul 01, 2015
luvprince4real:
ur left ear there. Is june salary not suppose to be paid in june??

Have you ever worked?

1 Like

Re: The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary by ckmayoca: 10:16am On Jul 01, 2015
princeofpeace22:

I hope so too because the way things are going so many sychophants around him claiming all is well when things are going wrong .I miss gej.

Are u a student ni? Who told u workers are yet to be paid? I even got my arrears GEJ didn't pay since I got employed.

1 Like

Re: The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary by khattab008: 10:18am On Jul 01, 2015
All federal workers i know have been paid their salaries for june even b4 d june ended.

OP shld desist from spreading lies, there's nothing 2b gained from such act.

1 Like

Re: The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 01, 2015
seunmsg:

Am a federal worker and I was paid my June salary exactly on Monday, 28th of June. You should verify a story before rushing to comment.
I didn't create the thread...did I?
Re: The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary by joseph1832(m): 10:21am On Jul 01, 2015
princeofpeace22:
federal workers are now regretting and missing the past administration which will do anything to pay its federal staff
Mr Buhari and his cabinet are still confuse in handling affairs of the country.non of their campaign promises have been fulfill so far.if it is gej time APC will sing it loud as a chorus .Is this really the change buhari and APC promised us NIGERIANS
we need sos in this country

BUHARI pay your workers.it is our right

source:all federal workers ask them no one has been paid

Buhari must not compel us to fast.we have our various religions please pay us Mr buhari .

cc lalasticlala
Your source please?
Re: The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary by koboko69: 10:21am On Jul 01, 2015
Mamaflex:
Shut up! Looking for every avenue to talk thrash about PMB. During Gej administration, sometimes didn't it take them second week of the following month to pay salary?. 2014 Easter, it took them three weeks in the the following month before they paid salary. Nonsense.

Kindly also ask the fool if he used federal salary to celebrate xmas.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki Tells Workers: I Will Increase Minimum Wage If We Improve On Revenue / Woman Forced Dogecoin Millionaire To Ejaculate Inside Her At Gunpoint. / Court Nullifies PDP Gubernatorial Primary In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.