Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Woman Forced Dogecoin Millionaire To Ejaculate Inside Her At Gunpoint. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Forced Dogecoin Millionaire To Ejaculate Inside Her At Gunpoint. (8819 Views)

PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) / Kamala Harris Hosts Osinbajo Inside Her Ceremonial Office / Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Forced Dogecoin Millionaire To Ejaculate Inside Her At Gunpoint. by gaetano: 3:58pm On May 15, 2021

SPERM ROBBERY
Albuquerque, NM | Jenifer Garcia, a 25-year-old woman, allegedly forced a 21-year-old Tinder date to ejaculate inside of her vaginal cavity in hopes of conceiving.

A Tinder date that started as a simple hook-up ended up as sperm robbery after Tomas Martinez, a Dogecoin millionaire, showed Garcia his cryptocurrency wallet after engaging in sexual intercourse. Garcia then convinced Martinez to have unprotected sex with her, stating that the condom was irritating her skin. She told him to pull out if he is scared of getting her pregnant.

“I think she knows that I was going to pull out any second because she told me to slow down and then reached for a pistol under her mattress, point it to my head, and told me to cum inside her like God intended,” Tomas said he thought she was joking and until she showed her that the gun was loaded. She told him she wants his baby and called him Dogecoin Papi.

A terrified Tomas said he was so scared that it took him 10 minutes to ejaculate with the gun on his head. “I went to the police station right away after she let me go hoping they’ll at least make her take a Plan B or something. They held her for the night in custody, and I think their most significant concern was the gun, and apparently, they dropped all the charges because I was the one at her place.”

Whether she’s pregnant or not at this point, nobody knows at the moment. Tomas is hoping he will find a way of dodging the bullet if she had fallen pregnant on that day.

https://ihlayanews.com/woman-forced-dogecoin-millionaire-she-met-on-tinder-to-ejaculate-inside-her-at-gunpoint/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Forced Dogecoin Millionaire To Ejaculate Inside Her At Gunpoint. by gaetano: 4:00pm On May 15, 2021
The future is indeed female cool

Your sperm or your life grin grin grin

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Forced Dogecoin Millionaire To Ejaculate Inside Her At Gunpoint. by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 15, 2021
Lol... #Dogecoin Papi.... The future is Doge.... Doge to the moon... Let's go to the moon grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Forced Dogecoin Millionaire To Ejaculate Inside Her At Gunpoint. by Trailblazer1(m): 4:12pm On May 15, 2021
Sperm robbery grin

No woman wants to suffer.

American ladies have discovered how to insure themselves through child support.

Nigerian ladies can only try this with rich guys like wizkid and Davido.

If you try this with a regular guy on the street, na hunger go be your pikin name grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Forced Dogecoin Millionaire To Ejaculate Inside Her At Gunpoint. by baralatie(m): 4:12pm On May 15, 2021
Sperm robbery?
I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Woman Forced Dogecoin Millionaire To Ejaculate Inside Her At Gunpoint. by MrFlavvor(m): 4:15pm On May 15, 2021
She wants Dogecoin love grin

4 Likes

Re: Woman Forced Dogecoin Millionaire To Ejaculate Inside Her At Gunpoint. by SportsHD: 4:16pm On May 15, 2021
Secure the bag. 10k per month Child support is sure.

Bruhhhhh if na me, I go arrange girls make dem just use style push am down the stairs at the mall or something. Automatic abortion!grin

In future, this one fit hold you for gunpoint make you transfer your portfolio give her.

She's dumb Shaa, she could've told the guy to teach her and I bet within a year, her portfolio would be in millions.
But Shaa, pussy would always behave like a pussy. gringrin

Dogecoin papigringrin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Forced Dogecoin Millionaire To Ejaculate Inside Her At Gunpoint. by Earlystar698(m): 4:19pm On May 15, 2021
The future is indeed the bleeding gender
Re: Woman Forced Dogecoin Millionaire To Ejaculate Inside Her At Gunpoint. by etrange: 4:27pm On May 15, 2021
The person above is an idiot. Only someone from the gutter would refer to his mother like that.

Isn't this so intellectually low of NL men to capitalise on the gender whenever a woman is the culprit but totally forget gender to concentrate on other division lines (race, tribe, religion, etc.) when the numerous news of men committing all sorts of crime appear on the front page? Why not call out the individual?

Meanwhile, the lady is a threat to society. She should be locked up asap.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Forced Dogecoin Millionaire To Ejaculate Inside Her At Gunpoint. by habsydiamond(m): 4:37pm On May 15, 2021
There is a saying some bad things men can do women can do better... The female is indeed future... U can rearrange if u like... Am out mehn..

11 Likes

Re: Woman Forced Dogecoin Millionaire To Ejaculate Inside Her At Gunpoint. by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 15, 2021
How broke women survive in the 21st century in the western world.

The guy is also a big mouth, if he hadn't told her, she wouldn't have known he was rich.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Forced Dogecoin Millionaire To Ejaculate Inside Her At Gunpoint. by BKayy: 4:42pm On May 15, 2021
FEMINISTS now rob sperm at gun point after scaring men away.
They lure you through internet and force you to ejaculate inside them.
Feminists is this how the future you told us is female will look like?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Forced Dogecoin Millionaire To Ejaculate Inside Her At Gunpoint. by CodeTemplar: 4:51pm On May 15, 2021
The future is female only because of the bleakness it holds o. . . lol. This is reverse rape or quasi-rape.
Come to think about it. She can't prove cryptowealth in court so easily and may end up feeding the crypto-babi with proceeds of the gun's usage before the crypto-babi inherits it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Forced Dogecoin Millionaire To Ejaculate Inside Her At Gunpoint. by sweetshisha: 5:09pm On May 15, 2021
The way Elon Musk and other billionaire are manipulating cryptocyrrency is crazy and making it a very unstable investment option

Without announcement or preparation Ellon Musk would just wake up and buy millions of crypto of a particular currency while dumping another , making crypto rise and dip within hours

4 Likes

Re: Woman Forced Dogecoin Millionaire To Ejaculate Inside Her At Gunpoint. by Vyzz: 5:27pm On May 15, 2021
cool

Dogecoin papi cheesy

If na naija here, u no even need point gun... Na them go pour in finish arrange boys wey go force plan B down ur throat....

Well, it's quite unfortunate u ain't Nigeria and couldn't doge this incident...

Anyways, I don't like boasting, I gat lots of dogecoin u did think I am Musk

1 Like

Re: Woman Forced Dogecoin Millionaire To Ejaculate Inside Her At Gunpoint. by MrFlavvor(m): 5:41pm On May 15, 2021
sweetshisha:
The way Elon Musk and other billionaire are manipulating cryptocyrrency is crazy and making it a very unstable investment option

Without announcement or preparation Ellon Musk would just wake up and buy millions of crypto of a particular currency while dumping another , making crypto rise and dip within hours
market control. Dey here dey complain sitting on your fat ass baba dey make billions
Re: Woman Forced Dogecoin Millionaire To Ejaculate Inside Her At Gunpoint. by indodon(m): 5:46pm On May 15, 2021
The future is a sperm robber

1 Like

Re: Woman Forced Dogecoin Millionaire To Ejaculate Inside Her At Gunpoint. by sweetshisha: 5:50pm On May 15, 2021
MrFlavvor:
market control. Dey here dey complain sitting on your fat ass baba dey make billions

Making billions manipulating demand and supply so that trend can go bearish, ordinary people like you loose money while the big boys cash out

Bitcoin had a healthy steady climb with people hoping it reach 70k and surpass it soon, then Ellon Musk came and turned everything around, 15% loss within 24hours

Re: Woman Forced Dogecoin Millionaire To Ejaculate Inside Her At Gunpoint. by Ahmed0336(m): 5:51pm On May 15, 2021
Female rappist
Re: Woman Forced Dogecoin Millionaire To Ejaculate Inside Her At Gunpoint. by illicit(m): 5:58pm On May 15, 2021
The guy no smart

Can't he fake cumming

1 Like

Re: Woman Forced Dogecoin Millionaire To Ejaculate Inside Her At Gunpoint. by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 15, 2021
Doradorwa:
Lol... #Dogecoin Papi.... The future is Doge.... Doge to the moon... Let's go to the moon grin grin grin
shitcoin
Re: Woman Forced Dogecoin Millionaire To Ejaculate Inside Her At Gunpoint. by chubinwa(m): 6:16pm On May 15, 2021
Baby mama
Re: Woman Forced Dogecoin Millionaire To Ejaculate Inside Her At Gunpoint. by Khd95(m): 6:21pm On May 15, 2021
Dogecoin papi wants to dodge a bullet from the future grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Forced Dogecoin Millionaire To Ejaculate Inside Her At Gunpoint. by Blackfire(m): 6:22pm On May 15, 2021
End time
Re: Woman Forced Dogecoin Millionaire To Ejaculate Inside Her At Gunpoint. by MrFlavvor(m): 6:24pm On May 15, 2021
sweetshisha:

Making billions manipulating demand and supply so that trend can go bearish, ordinary people like you loose money while the big boys cash out

Bitcoin had a healthy steady climb with people hoping it reach 70k and surpass it soon, then Ellon Musk came and turned everything around, 15% loss within 24hours

I trade shitcoins, I have nothing to do with bitcoin. Besides, BTC will surpass the 70k benchmark before December. You know it, I know it

3 Likes

Re: Woman Forced Dogecoin Millionaire To Ejaculate Inside Her At Gunpoint. by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 15, 2021
what's the title of the movie?
Re: Woman Forced Dogecoin Millionaire To Ejaculate Inside Her At Gunpoint. by gaetano: 6:28pm On May 15, 2021
Xiaomi1:
what's the title of the movie?

La casa de cum
Re: Woman Forced Dogecoin Millionaire To Ejaculate Inside Her At Gunpoint. by lilvicky68(m): 6:29pm On May 15, 2021
What if the guy come dey impotent...no be waste be that

1 Like

Re: Woman Forced Dogecoin Millionaire To Ejaculate Inside Her At Gunpoint. by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 15, 2021
1PHARMACEUTICAL:
shitcoin
I just left Binance now... All coins are shitty right now.
Re: Woman Forced Dogecoin Millionaire To Ejaculate Inside Her At Gunpoint. by profilemessages: 6:47pm On May 15, 2021
Modern day women

if you toast them, trouble

if you look at them, wahala

if you want to fxck them issues

the future is not female, the future starts now from the choices you made

THE FUTURE IS NOT STUPID,

MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICES

2 Likes

Re: Woman Forced Dogecoin Millionaire To Ejaculate Inside Her At Gunpoint. by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:07pm On May 15, 2021
gaetano:

https://ihlayanews.com/woman-forced-dogecoin-millionaire-she-met-on-tinder-to-ejaculate-inside-her-at-gunpoint/

Make she no try that one with black man. Her cavity will be flooded with hot thick cuum grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Forced Dogecoin Millionaire To Ejaculate Inside Her At Gunpoint. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:23pm On May 15, 2021
Greed! That's why lazy women end up poor and used.

Ordinarily if she asked the guy for 10,000 Dogecoin as payment, she could begin her fortune from there.

But laziness and greed no gree!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hawkers Bribe Bankers For New Naira Notes / Akpabio's Bid To Withdraw $7.2bn From Dubai Banks Collapse / Fayemi Declares State Of Emergency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.