Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,051 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast (27629 Views)

Battle Field Photos Of Nigerian Army CT COIN Operations In The North / Wike Backs Military Operations Against Militants / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast by Asuokaa: 9:49am On Jul 01, 2015
A T72 M1 battle tank

A Huey helicopter

A Bofors FH77 155mm howitzer in transit

A pair of Chinese-built BigFoot MRAPs at the frontlines

https://beegeagle./2015/06/30/nigerian-military-operations-in-the-far-northeast/

cc:lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast by Asuokaa: 9:50am On Jul 01, 2015
Gunners and a Bofor 155mm howitzer

An assortment of REVA MRAPs of the 72 Strike Force

A column of armoured vehicles with a BTR APC in the foreground

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast by faradexs09(m): 9:51am On Jul 01, 2015
angry grin
Re: Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast by oyindare(m): 9:53am On Jul 01, 2015
angry just in case
Re: Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast by kendrick9(m): 9:56am On Jul 01, 2015
With all this weapons and ammunitions yet boko haram are still getting stronger day by day.... Nigerian army is overrated...

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast by tayebest(m): 9:56am On Jul 01, 2015
God bless Nigeria Army!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast by Emekamex(m): 9:57am On Jul 01, 2015
Kudos to them; but if they have all these, why is boko haram still winning?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast by Asuokaa: 10:00am On Jul 01, 2015
Emekamex:
Kudos to them; but if they have all these, why is boko haram still winning?

sabotage within the ranks...nigerian army made the biggest mistake by letting borno adamawa and yobe based soldiers lead the campaign now they are regretting it...nigerian army would have defeated boko haram since but sabotage within us killed the morale of troops..imagine going on a special forces mission and boko haram have know were you would pass tru i know valiant officers and soldiers that died tru this ways...commanders will say you should not fire boko haram fighters back but they would fire at us at will..kai soldiesr have suffered

i wish they could just bring western eastern and south south soldiers walahi they war is won already

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast by Bonapart(m): 10:09am On Jul 01, 2015
May God protect you guys from President Buhari's boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast by Trailblazer1(m): 10:10am On Jul 01, 2015
When did a military photo-shoot become an operation

Its highly unfortunate that the military has now joined the Doro dullard of a president in his photo-shooting While bokoharam is ravaging the nation

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast by naijainfogalery: 10:10am On Jul 01, 2015
Like i was telling someone this Insurgency is a blessing in disguise, Its only gonna make the Nigerian military get stronger than ever.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast by anonimi: 10:10am On Jul 01, 2015
Thanks to Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for buying these equipment to re-arm our soldiers after many decades of neglect and wanton corruption by previous regimes.
Thank you sir.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2459746_fbimg1428082704929_jpeg6f4c0965838e0d57ca02df99a2f229e5

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 01, 2015
All we can do is wish them great strength and God's safety as dey face the wicked terrorist ,victory I pray for u guys always

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast by buoye1(m): 10:11am On Jul 01, 2015
Up NA
Re: Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast by Segadem(m): 10:11am On Jul 01, 2015
I need one
Re: Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast by jamex93(m): 10:11am On Jul 01, 2015
nice one NA

kill boko haram !!!
Re: Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast by barry40: 10:11am On Jul 01, 2015
The appearance itself is terrifying! There is nothing like peace. I wonder how the people around the place will even enjoy sleep because the sound of those war equipment is enough to keep one in vigil. May God protect and reward our soldiers.

Re: Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast by writetopoker: 10:11am On Jul 01, 2015
all this army pisure tin don tire me

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast by buoye1(m): 10:11am On Jul 01, 2015
adeekiti:
A
Aja

B. Bata

D... Doje

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 01, 2015
Is this all?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast by phayvoursky(m): 10:11am On Jul 01, 2015
ALL THESE NIGERIAN MILITARY POSE AND TAKE PICTURES DON TIRE ME.

SHOW ME PICS OF WHEN BULLET DE KILL BH BOYS, PICS FROM A FLYING JET FIGHTER.

I MEAN: THAT KIND OF PICS WEY GHANA AND CAMEROON MILITARY GO SEE, FEAR GO HOLD THEM.

THATS THE CONCEPT AMERICA USES IN SENDING SHIVERS DOWN THE SPINES OF ENEMY COUNTRIES

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast by MrCork: 10:11am On Jul 01, 2015
...but don't they selll helmet in NIgeria? (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast by Bants(m): 10:12am On Jul 01, 2015
BH havent been active thanks to the military
Re: Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast by tucky200(m): 10:12am On Jul 01, 2015
kendrick9:
With all this weapons and ammunitions yet boko haram are still getting stronger day by day.... Nigerian army is overrated...
Na suicide bombing boko haram dey do na...
When last did u hear abt them taking over any local government area in borno??
Their end is near !!
Re: Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast by deebsman1(m): 10:12am On Jul 01, 2015
God go continue to make u guys wins over the enemies. Govt should pls do more, satisfied so far with what the C-in-C, President Muhammadu Buhari has been doing, haters just expecting miracles.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast by ultrazone(m): 10:12am On Jul 01, 2015
we
Re: Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast by sammyj: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2015
Action government rings about proactive military !!! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2015
cool...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suicide Bombers, Gunmen Attack Worshippers In Maiduguri, 11 Killed / Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers / Oyinlola To Akande: You Awarded N800m Contract, Made Full Advance Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.