Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Please How Do I Do Change Of Institution On Jamb's Site? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please How Do I Do Change Of Institution On Jamb's Site? (5175 Views)

Federalpoly Nekede 2014/2015 Merit Admission List Is Outon Jamb Site / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admission Status On Jamb Site / Oou Admission List Is Out On Jamb Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Do Change Of Institution On Jamb's Site? by boy124: 11:13am On Mar 03, 2009
Hello,
Does anybody know how to do change of institution on jamb's site.have been trying to do this but the page is not going.After have done it,I can't locate where to submit.
Please tell me what to do.
Thanks
Re: Please How Do I Do Change Of Institution On Jamb's Site? by fataiiyo(m): 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2009
see dolapo, never mind to come to for anything on jamb stuff, it seems u and wale is a kinda playa. and i hate pple like u guyz,
Re: Please How Do I Do Change Of Institution On Jamb's Site? by darrytoz(m): 4:10pm On Mar 05, 2009
BOY 124 and FATAIIYO what is going on between both of u. what is the post from BOY124 all about ehhhhh.what is going on let me know.BOY124 how come u cannot change the institution on jamb site havent i make a great mistake chating with u guys.cos am beginning to doubth u people.and by the way who is the 3rd party over there WALE.what is going on PLZ one should let me now.
Re: Please How Do I Do Change Of Institution On Jamb's Site? by sandybiks(f): 10:12am On May 11, 2009
hey guys can anyone help me out,the change of course form website is closed and the worst of it all is that they closed the site unaware,now i have not filled mine.can someone help with any suggestions please am waiting
Re: Please How Do I Do Change Of Institution On Jamb's Site? by ayogabriel(m): 1:06pm On May 14, 2009
sorry bro its closed it closed last week sunday,it took time before i could changed mine

(1) (Reply)

Youth As An Agent Of Positive Change / How Do I Apply For Certified Institute Of Shipping Or Merchant Navy / Esut Second List Will Be Out Any Moment Form Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.