Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

There Are Allegations That Bill Gates Is Behind Book Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Allegations That Bill Gates Is Behind Book Haram (790 Views)

Melinda Gates Is In Nigeria, Meets With El-Rufai In Kaduna. Photos / Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army / Reactions Over Oshiomhole's Allegations That An Ex Minister Stole $6billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are Allegations That Bill Gates Is Behind Book Haram by coolscott(m): 10:22am On Jul 01, 2015
I just want to find out if anyone knows anything about this.
please if anyone knows anything about this or has the authentic information they can post it here.Bill Gates as you know it's a very big investor in the centre the genetically modified plants company. they have infiltrated Nigeria providing are pharmacies genetically modified plants eat which are not acceptable in other parts of the world. this was done in collaboration with the outgoing agriculture minister. you did a good job what she wanted was there 4 in position. now the allegation is that Bill Gates wants to own the Nigerian agricultural market. we will end up depending on his supply of GMO seeds in the near future and I'll farmers won't be able to come anymore that is they won't be able to use the local seeds.now they say that is where Bill Gates comes in.

if he creates enough instability in the agricultural production areas of the North theneventually are local and healthy seeds are local and healthy natural seeds will no more be available will be replaced by genetically modified seeds and the food market of Nigeria is a very big one. The company behind this (Monsanto, and I hope I spelt it right) are a big international company and they have a lot of money. Bill Gates has invested billions in the company. I don't think they want their investment in Nigeria to go to waste.

Especially as they are facing stiff resistance in the United States and elsewhere they have had to look for softer Communities of countries in which to carry out their business and knowing that we are not very knowledgeable it was easy for them to figure out that they can infiltrat our markets without so much resistance because we are just not knowledgeable.

Now the former minister of Agriculture is aware of the dangers of genetically modified products and crops but he cooperated with the agenda of this international company. This is what the conspiracy theory is all about.

if you see typos here it's because I typed this with hey speech to text software on my Android and might not have spotted all the errors for correction.

More importantly if you find any information concerning this, please provide to keep us all more informed.
Re: There Are Allegations That Bill Gates Is Behind Book Haram by Emekamex(m): 10:27am On Jul 01, 2015

2 Likes

Re: There Are Allegations That Bill Gates Is Behind Book Haram by MKO4ever(m): 10:39am On Jul 01, 2015
I don't know why I didn't understand your post? or is it that I couldn't link the topic to the post?

Make I wait for people's comment first sha

2 Likes

Re: There Are Allegations That Bill Gates Is Behind Book Haram by seedgreen(m): 10:55am On Jul 01, 2015
Following
Re: There Are Allegations That Bill Gates Is Behind Book Haram by coolscott(m): 10:10am On Jul 02, 2015
This post was actually done lazily even if it is a bit long. I even used a speech to text program as I was just too tired to type.

I will do a better job in future on this topic.

The data to provide to corroborate the claims of the conspiracy theorists is much but I will do my best to present the info in a flow of logical sequence.
Re: There Are Allegations That Bill Gates Is Behind Book Haram by LeOstrich: 10:14am On Jul 02, 2015
Buhari, El Rufai, Sanusi, Sultan of Sokoto, Shettima, Tinubu, APC, Obama, US, CIA, UK, Chagoury and the CLINTONS

Are solidly behind Boko Haram!
Re: There Are Allegations That Bill Gates Is Behind Book Haram by carinmom(f): 10:46am On Jul 02, 2015
LeOstrich:
Buhari, El Rufai, Sanusi, Sultan of Sokoto, Shettima, Tinubu, APC, Obama, US, CIA, UK, Chagoury and the CLINTONS

Any proof pls?

1 Like

Re: There Are Allegations That Bill Gates Is Behind Book Haram by Abimbolaile(f): 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
LeOstrich:

Evidence please?

(1) (Reply)

Two Things I Learnt These 36 Days Of Buhari Government / Tinubu: The Day I Saw Tomorrow, By Iyoha John Darlington / These Countries Have The Most Efficient Governments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.