Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter (22514 Views)

#PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / I Hope The Kano Nine Are Not Ibos/christians- / Why Has Buhari Kept Silent On The Kano Nine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by Geesarki(m): 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
You must be a fool nd an anti-muslim to have called this barbaric. Death sentence is obtainable anywhere in the even ur role model US. Nigerian constitution recognises both penal and criminal code which is bn used in Northern and Southern Nigeria respectively. Both codes have death penalties especially the penal code. Sharia courts are also recognised by the constitution so there's nothing unconstitutional. How dare u challenge an issue that is of pure muslim concern. What the court did is what the general muslim ummah in Kano nd other northern states expect and THERE'S NOTHING ENEMIES OF ISLAM LIKE YOU CAN DO. I'm surprised this blasphemous post made FP.

1 Like

Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
The Leadership of Islam does what it deems fit for the benefit and growth of Islam in its purest form. If the Judgement passed is supported by the Supreme Council for Sharia in Nigeria, then what is there to protest about? They are the Children of Islam after all, the Nigerian Constitution provides adequately for the option to be tried in a constituted court of law instead of Sharia Court.. why have they not taken it? Leave Muslims to deal with Muslim issues as it suits them.
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
vimi:
mind uu sir, only 3 are muslims n the rest are probably Christians sad

.. very dim christians at that.. the constitution does not say you cannot ask to be tried in normal court... let them go and be executed forthwith
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by haftob(m): 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
Some people just don't use dia brain, for Allah's sake dis guys sentenced to death are hypocrites dat are acquiring wrong knowledge of Islam. Is it when they're fully metamorphosize into another sorta Boko haram dat they will now be curbed. When everything now result to anoda Boko haram ,it is the u ppl dat we now be shouting dat Islam encouraged dem now the authorities av taken the bull by the horn by curbing stuffs lyk dis wen they're still at little stage,u're still shouting dat they shud be released. SMH for most non-muslims, they are just filled with hatred for islam for just no reason.
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by Upnepaa(m): 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
tayebest:
Somewhere in the Bible...

Leviticus 24:16
Anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.

Only God can save!!
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by RedEagle: 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
If we want a truly progressive one Nigeria, we must not allow that sentence to hold.

The support of the Kano state government and the silence of the Presidency is worrisome

1 Like

Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
ice25:
sharia is killing, bokoharam is killing. what is the difference? oh! one kills in tens while the other kills in thousands.

like I will always say...

THE NORTH NEEDS A REPUBLIC
I'm beginning to think that way.

1 Like

Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by Feranmicharles(m): 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
jcross19:
which God are you talking about? You mean allah? See they know what you don't know and one if it is that , the allah is useless,powerless and toothless . So they are judging,killing and terrorising on behalf of allah who is nothing , then tend to create fear into life of their slaves in order to continue enslaving them. Allahu allahu allahu akbr.
before I reply,I wanna sumtin. Are u a muslim?
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by Feranmicharles(m): 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
I
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by Wildrage: 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
Defending an Omnipotent God, how stupid and anachronistic
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by bamite(m): 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
tayebest:

Anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.

Only God can save!!
understandably its the devil that is ministering to you. I'm sure you also know of the part of the Bible where it is written that Jesus came to wash away our sins by His blood thereby we only live by the Grace of God and not face instant judgment as was the case in the olden days.

2 Likes

Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by wtfCode: 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
islam religion sha.
This is one of the reasons why the 'yeebos' have been crying out loud to stay on their own.
Imagine Nigeria without islam,without sharia without hausa pple, without daura President Buhari.
:-/

5 Likes

Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by bamite(m): 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
Religion Where Their Prophet Defiles A 9 Year Old Girl. And Not Only That. Awon Weyrey.
Be careful what you say in public, you may not be that hard to find. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by gbens2000(m): 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
tayebest:

My dear this was before Jesus came,cuz his coming brought repentance by asking God for forgiveness and mercy,pls is not in human hands to judge anyone of crucify den for blasphemy etc.

Only God can save!!
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
Daura President is behind this.
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by rashygenius: 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
yorke1:
#Savekano9
Fvck Islam, fvck Mohammed and Allah!!!
Eleri buu nio
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by condralbede(m): 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
Buhari and his Hausa Fulani cum kanuri are determined to islamize this nation. But their plans wont work.Useless Daura President. NO wonder he has start spreading BH prisoners across d nation.

1 Like

Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by SirLegal(m): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
I saw this news on Channels 2days ago and i was like "wow so this still happens in Nigeria." Condemning Nine citizens to death because of Blasphemy is LUDICROUS. Its high time this the government check on Powers of all these sharian courts in the country and reduce it to its minimum. But anyways,
Valar Morguhllis
Valar Dohaeris
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
Gelengelen:
[size=30pt] what fccking sharia?

i thought nigerian is a secular country. why the sharia?
where is our civil law?
[/size]
civil law din tana gidan ubanka
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by Blackfire(m): 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
tayebest:

Only God can save!!

insult jesus and see if a christian will raise a spoon against u, but ask questions about mohamed's lifestyle from a muslim, and watch him kill an entire village.

2 Likes

Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by Gelengelen: 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
mmusa96:
civil law din tana gidan ubanka
may devil damage your soul and your entire family.
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by ComrdDRS: 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
What did they do? They kill muhamed?
Intrepid01:
Nigerians are so STEWPID!!!!!

Always looking for an opportunity to bash anyone who does not share their view.

Ur bashing of another person's religion is not a guarantee of heaven.

Note: Religion is God's creation, I am so sure he is so powerful to unite the world under one religion but intentionally he gave alternatives.

Learn the attitude of choices and tolerance from God.

Ur religion; Xtianity or Islam does not need you as an advocate.

People here are so daft that they are not asking what the Nine guys did before jumping to conclusion.
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
ALL I CAN SAY IS ISLAMABAD

1 Like

Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by mubarakopeyemi(m): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
Bonapart:
If i say both boko haram, Northern government, northern elders are all one and working together, you people will say it's a lie....
These people are all blood sucking humans
Thank God am a Christian forever
Let them sentence the remaining one wey boko haram kill remain.
"My Kingdom is not in this earth. if my Kingdom was on this earth then will i allow you to fight for me" that's the words of JESUS CHRIST

Why are these people killing for a prophet

Anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone
them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they
blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by Tex42(m): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
May God have mercy on the abokis down North. Hope they won't try a Christian in a Sharia court for what ever reason o!.

Northern Muslims and blood shed; Holy war, Anti western education, "holy death sentence"... Shey una be vampires.

And bubu didn't see anything wrong in that, neither did the Kano state government.

And bubu dey busy dey move terrorists go my state.

North and their evil agenda, na God pass una Sha.

2 Likes

Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by generaliy07(m): 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
axiliborha:
Four times in a roll.......mehn what's happening am scared...grin

Happening as how? lol grin
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by mubarakopeyemi(m): 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
CHIZZYCHEALSEA:
ALL I CAN SAY IS ISLAMABAD

Anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone
them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by jeevyww(m): 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
walemadu:
muslims aint talking. they know when to keep their rotten mouth shut! tongue

I was just thinking the same thing
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by generaliy07(m): 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
knwidon:
I wish I started the trend, it would have been a great opportunity

Opportunity to do what?
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
Well at first I wasn't in support of this, then I saw this and who the f*ck do you all think you are? As for the monkey saying nigeria can't be an Islamic state well Kano is, deal with. Stay out of our friggin business! Funny thing is the people involved are muslims, most of the sprags here don't care what happen to them, they just see it as an opportunity to insult muslims. Smh
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by generaliy07(m): 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
yorke1:
#Savekano9

Fvck Islam, fvck Mohammed and Allah!!!

This campaign IS NOT MEANT TO DESPISE ISLAM OR ITS PROPHET, Be guided please
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by mubarakopeyemi(m): 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
writetopoker:
rubbish religion were they bring there ugly head down by per seconds, with there dirty ass up, say Muhammed my feet, idiats

Anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators / Supreme Court: We’ll Pay ₦60 Million Fine Soon - Olanipekun, Babalola / Nigeria @ 60: Nigeria Has Changed Beyond Recognition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.