Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Joy As PDP(PA) Registration Becomes Open To The Public Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joy As PDP(PA) Registration Becomes Open To The Public Again (2709 Views)

Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman / Court Sacks Sheriff As PDP Chairman / Dayo Adeyeye Appointed As PDP Spokesman (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joy As PDP(PA) Registration Becomes Open To The Public Again by Mogidi: 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
Registration now open to new members. Join us to take the nation to the next level, do it now and don't wait a day longer.

[size=15pt]WHO IS THE PDPPA[/size]:

You are welcome to the Peoples Democratic Party Patriots Alliance.
The Peoples’ Democratic Party Patriots Alliance is a non-ethnic, non-tribal, non-religious association of intellectuals and professionals who believe in the founding ideology of the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) and are working on a sustainable engineering framework to restructure & reposition the party to make it more attractive, accommodating & acceptable to Nigerians for effective leadership and nation building. The PDPPA also acts as a mobilizing & recruitment arm of the Peoples’ Democratic Party through local & international events and programs.

http://pdppatriotsalliance.org/membership/

1 Share

Re: Joy As PDP(PA) Registration Becomes Open To The Public Again by MKO4ever(m): 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
wrong timing tongue
PDP is known for doing things at the wrong time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy As PDP(PA) Registration Becomes Open To The Public Again by bobbiekrantz: 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
grin

Our great party!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joy As PDP(PA) Registration Becomes Open To The Public Again by Mogidi: 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
bobbiekrantz:
grin

Our great party!!

Yes o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Joy As PDP(PA) Registration Becomes Open To The Public Again by seniorklop: 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
If it's another party aside PDP, it might be interesting but there's something about PDP that send shiver down my spine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy As PDP(PA) Registration Becomes Open To The Public Again by illmatic101(m): 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
Register NOW before it is too late!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy As PDP(PA) Registration Becomes Open To The Public Again by abtmaviz(m): 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
Joining now

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joy As PDP(PA) Registration Becomes Open To The Public Again by PhockPhockMan: 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mogidi:
Registration now open to new members. Join us to take the nation to the next level, do it now and don't wait a day longer.

Can someone register online?
Re: Joy As PDP(PA) Registration Becomes Open To The Public Again by poncedeleon: 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
sded
Re: Joy As PDP(PA) Registration Becomes Open To The Public Again by vicadex07(m): 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
Lol...PDP begging people to join dem grin

How the mighty has fallen grin

Its not up to a month they left power and the party has been deserted grin

7 Likes

Re: Joy As PDP(PA) Registration Becomes Open To The Public Again by Mogidi: 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Can someone register online?

Yes you can bros.
Re: Joy As PDP(PA) Registration Becomes Open To The Public Again by Moheat(m): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
pleas can it be done online? I need to register ASAP. I get ambition to unseat somebody in 2019

1 Like

Re: Joy As PDP(PA) Registration Becomes Open To The Public Again by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
See the spelling of registration shocked

3 Likes

Re: Joy As PDP(PA) Registration Becomes Open To The Public Again by richidinho(m): 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mogidi:

Yes you can bros.

There is no FCT in the State of residence box

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joy As PDP(PA) Registration Becomes Open To The Public Again by chamboy(m): 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
Association of fools
Re: Joy As PDP(PA) Registration Becomes Open To The Public Again by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mogidi:

Yes you can bros.
We are coming back stronger, this CHANGE was a BIG SCAM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy As PDP(PA) Registration Becomes Open To The Public Again by richidinho(m): 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
vicadex07:
Lol...PDP begging people to join dem grin

How the mighty has fallen grin

Its not up to a month they left power and the party has been deserted grin

Go and settle your Party's in house quarrel and leave us alone grin

We must surely bounce back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy As PDP(PA) Registration Becomes Open To The Public Again by Mogidi: 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
richidinho:

There is no FCT in the State of residence box

I got the link from a friend and if you're having trouble registering, I suggest you contact them via email or better still give them a shout on Twitter, this is their twitter handle>@PDP_PA
I hope the above helps.
Re: Joy As PDP(PA) Registration Becomes Open To The Public Again by vicadex07(m): 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
richidinho:

Go and settle your Party's in house quarrel and leave us alone grin
We must surely bounce back
Ok boss grin
Re: Joy As PDP(PA) Registration Becomes Open To The Public Again by nwadiuko1(m): 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mogidi:

Yes you can bros.
how? Because as d. Be so I get mind to unseat that guy for HOR for my area
Re: Joy As PDP(PA) Registration Becomes Open To The Public Again by Mogidi: 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

The scam is becoming obvious by each passing day.
Re: Joy As PDP(PA) Registration Becomes Open To The Public Again by vicadex07(m): 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

maybe if you scream it louder, you might actually believe yourself grin

3 Likes

Re: Joy As PDP(PA) Registration Becomes Open To The Public Again by vicadex07(m): 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mogidi:

The scam is becoming obvious by each passing day.
And GEJ was what again
How much did nwobodo stole grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy As PDP(PA) Registration Becomes Open To The Public Again by Mogidi: 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
nwadiuko1:
[b]how? [/b]Because as d. Be so I get mind to unseat that guy for HOR for my area

I posted the link on my first post on this thread.
Re: Joy As PDP(PA) Registration Becomes Open To The Public Again by Mogidi: 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
vicadex07:

And GEJ was what again

There are other threads to discuss the above thanks.
Re: Joy As PDP(PA) Registration Becomes Open To The Public Again by abtmaviz(m): 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
vicadex07:

And GEJ was what again

See scammers again
Re: Joy As PDP(PA) Registration Becomes Open To The Public Again by Mooaloji(m): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
I no miss road ooo
Re: Joy As PDP(PA) Registration Becomes Open To The Public Again by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
vicadex07:

maybe if you scream it louder, you might actually believe yourself grin
SCREAMING * This CHANGE Is A BIig Scam* oya do your worse oponu
Re: Joy As PDP(PA) Registration Becomes Open To The Public Again by kheart(m): 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
God forbid op,

Here is a wonderful party that accomodate only vibrant patriotic youths.

#Patriotic Youths Party of Nigeria# (PYPAN).
Re: Joy As PDP(PA) Registration Becomes Open To The Public Again by akoraye(m): 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
PDwhat? LWKM!
Re: Joy As PDP(PA) Registration Becomes Open To The Public Again by atlwireles: 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
Good one Mogidi, the Umbrella Party has never been stronger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joy As PDP(PA) Registration Becomes Open To The Public Again by kheart(m): 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
seniorklop:
If it's another party aside PDP, it might be interesting but there's something about PDP that send shiver down my spine.

PDP is dead and buried here in d north, even if dem dash me membership card wit moto join self I no go join dem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Harm Attacks Buhari’s Village (discretion adviced) (picture) !! / Still On This Finance Minister, No Be By Pedigree!! / Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.