Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash (2706 Views)

I Am Not Nigerian; I Am British- Chi Onwurah After Told Of Buhari's Aide Message / Senators Walk Out Okoi-Obono Obla, Buhari’s Aide / Buhari's Aide Arrested With $1.5 Million Dollars Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by drberry(m): 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
A top appointee of President Muhammadu Buhari has been arrested by the Department of State Service (DSS).

The individual arrested is a member of the Presidential Investigative Committee on Arms Procurement.

Apparently, Air Commodore Umar Muhammed (rtd), was investigating arms procurement for which he too partook in.

A dependable source within DSS stated that Muhammed was fronting for some high ranking officials within the EFCC and security agencies.

To put this in perspective, Muhammad is investigating a criminal offence for which EFCC, who is also part of the investigation are party to.

DSS operatives stormed Muhammad’s house on Sunday located at No. 4 Lundi Close Off Mississippi Street in Maitama, Abuja.

After a five-hour search, the operatives found and seized the sum of $1.5 million dollars in cash and various high-end cars.

According to the source, “The DSS cordoned off his house in Maitama, where he is believed to be having meeting at the time they swooped on the residence. “They searched his house at about 5p.m. on Sunday and did not leave until about 10p.m. where they found so much incriminating evidence.

“After the search at his Maitama residence, the sum of $1.5 million cash was discovered and about 18 luxury cars were taken away including Rolls Royce, Ferrari, Buggatti and many others.”

Muhammed is still being detained and interrogated by men of the DSS in Abuja.

Muhammed is one of the 13 members of the Presidential Arms Procurement Investigative Panel established by President Buhari last year.

Other members of the panel includes Air Vice Marshal J.O.N. Ode (rtd.); Rear Admiral J.A. Aikhomu (rtd); Rear Admiral E. Ogbor (rtd.); Brig Gen L. Adika gun (rtd.); Brig Gen M. Aminu-Kano (rtd.);

Other include Brig Gen N. Rimtip (rtd.); Commodore T.D. Ikoli; Air Commodore U. Mohammed (rtd.); Air Commodore I. Shafi’I; Col A.A. Ariyibi; Group Capt C.A. Oriaku; Mr. Ibrahim Magu (EFCC); and Brig Gen Y.I. Shalangwa – Secretary.

http://vanguardnigeria.org/buharis-aide-arrested-with-1-5-million-dollars-cash/
Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by drberry(m): 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
I just dey smile... grin grin

Criminal appointed to investigate another criminal...

Sai baba grin grin

PS: But seriously, can't we just find someone who is not corrupt?? Everybody stealing here and there is... Really feels bad.. I pray God gives President Buhari the strength to continue and win this fight against corruption...

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by kajoula(m): 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
chai......make them nor ruin this country oo
all in the name of "We will fight kworapton"

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by manutdadex(m): 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
i shake head for d youths of this country.... now d fight go turn pdp vs apc... this people dey loot us and dem dey blow us breeze.. we go get sense one day

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by sunnydayasaba(m): 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
Na today. We know before, Na them them. APC and PDP na still same people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
A good development, it goes to show that the DSS under Buhari would go after anyone involved in corruption.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by DaBullIT(m): 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
Fake news , I disputed it earlier , EFCC has denied being involved with such arrest
Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by DaniDani(m): 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
VERY SOON, DSS WILL ARREST BUHARI WHILE TINUBU WILL STAND FOR HIS BAIL SURETY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by dustmalik: 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
VanguardNigeria ko, vanguardUSA ni. Fake, useless source
Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by Adaowerri111: 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kwaraption is everywhere you go
Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by almujeebe(m): 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
1.5million NAIRA just like that or is it 1.5million Dollar during this Anti corruption crusade.
Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by BABAKABIRU301(f): 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
SINCE SUNDAY?. WHY WE DONT READ OR SEE THIS IN NIGERIA NEWS PAPER SINCE SUNDAY. WELL IF HE IS PDP MAN DEAD BODY WILL READ THE NEWS.
Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by drberry(m): 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
Fake news , I disputed it earlier , EFCC has denied being involved with such arrest

What's your source? Don't spew sh*t without a source.
Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by Stuntkid172(m): 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
IN LIL KESH VOICE: skibo robo skibo skibo robo skibo yeeba osheeee . . . BADDEST..

this kwantiri is phur sale.

Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
I FEAR FOR OUR NATION
Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by ever811(m): 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
I fear person wey no fear nija..so thief dey investigate thief but come wetin aboki wan Cary Ferrari do?
Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by Pheals(f): 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
U look up to your leader grin by the way i thought the leader was a saint ... We are not surprise any way
APC is party of the saints tongue
Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by amaechi1: 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
If this true, it very unfortunate. However, I hope someone will not come now and say it is witch hunting.
Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by bababuff(m): 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
$1.5M dollars cash? Are these figures real?
Do we print dollars here for the US government?
Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by amaechi1: 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
Pheals:
U look up to your leader grin by the way i thought the leader was a saint ... We are not surprise any way
APC is party of the saints tongue

Was the member a an APC or PDP. He was a vice marshal not a politician.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by bababuff(m): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
ever811:
I fear person wey no fear nija..so thief dey investigate thief but come wetin aboki wan Cary Ferrari do?

He dey take Ferrari herd cows ni. grin
Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by Oahray: 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
Drama upon drama, allegation and counter allegation...

We are watching... In the 'dark'. Brace up Nigerians, you'd hear things after this administration and wonder when the wool was pulled over the nation's collective eyes.
Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by DaBullIT(m): 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
drberry:

What's your source? Don't spew sh*t without a source.

THISDAY LIVE
Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by drberry(m): 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

THISDAY LIVE
Link... Not just to name any national daily
Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by Honza27(m): 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by Pavarottii(m): 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
APC is more corrupt than PDP.

Quote me anywhere.
Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by buharisbae(f): 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
APC PDP no difference! well we have PDP mostly in APC wah do we expect

(1) (Reply)

12 Most Polluted Cities In Nigeria / The Real Reason Behind Aisha's Outburst Over Buhari- Dr. Bebeji / Reviewing Osinbajo’s Achievements During 38days As Acting President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.