Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Ticketing And Reservation Executive - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ticketing And Reservation Executive (1222 Views)

Vacancy For Ticketing And Reservation Executive @ Findrex Travels And Tours LTD / Urgent! Ticketing And Reservation Officer Needed In Warri / Ticketing And Reservation Officer Vacancy In Apapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ticketing And Reservation Executive by Tempest: 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2006
I GUESS BEING A TICKETING EXECUTIVE ONE WOULD DEVOTE ALL HIS TIME, WHAT DO U GUYS THINK? I WANT A JOB THAT WOULD LEAVE ME WITH SOME TIME TO MYSELF. DATS Y AM NOT REALLY OPTING FOR THE BANK JOBS. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IT TAKES TO B A TICKETING AND RESERVATION EXECUTIVE IN THIS COUNTRY!
Re: Ticketing And Reservation Executive by abdulkadir(m): 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2006
i have got a friend who is a ticketting agent with virgin nigeria. he works every other day in shifts, although it depends on where you get the job,,,,,,,all the best

(1) (Reply)

Intercontinentalbank Abuja Center(same Txt Wth Diff Venue) / Anything New For A Microbiologist? / This Is The Career Website Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.