Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Ticketing And Reservation Officer Vacancy In Apapa - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ticketing And Reservation Officer Vacancy In Apapa (3076 Views)

Qatar Ticketing And Reservation Officer / Urgent! Ticketing And Reservation Officer Needed In Warri / Vacancy For Ticketing And Reservation Officer In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ticketing And Reservation Officer Vacancy In Apapa by careers201: 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2011
A travel agency located in Apapa, Lagos is currently looking for Ticketing and reservation officers.

Knowledge and Skills required:
Proficient in the use of Sabre and Amadeus
Excellent customer service
Experience in producing daily and monthly sales report
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
Knowledge of the aviation and airline industry
Proficient in Mathematics and fluent in English Language
Educational qualification: OND, HND or BSc.
MUST POSSESS professional qualification in Travel and Tourism or IATA/UFTAA certificate
Candidates should not be more than 35years old by 31st Dec 2011.

To apply, send your CV and covering letter to careers2011_travels@yahoo.com
Re: Ticketing And Reservation Officer Vacancy In Apapa by MISSYPINKY: 8:22am On Jan 17, 2011
the email address is not valid, please resend it.
Re: Ticketing And Reservation Officer Vacancy In Apapa by drumma(m): 9:20am On Jan 17, 2011
Just concluded my IATA/UFTAA course at landover but I'm still an undergraduate in Lasu doing part time, can i apply also,
Re: Ticketing And Reservation Officer Vacancy In Apapa by drumma(m): 9:22am On Jan 17, 2011
Just concluded my IATA/UFTAA course at landover but I'm still an undergraduate in Lasu doing part time, can i apply also,

(1) (Reply)

Fresh May & Baker Job Recruitment - 28th Oct, 2015 / Wema Bank Interview Questions / What Is The Benefit Of Manager In Filling Station Apart 4rm His Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.