Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Wali Hands Over To Amina Zakari Following Her Appointment By Pres. Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wali Hands Over To Amina Zakari Following Her Appointment By Pres. Buhari (17423 Views)

Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari / 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News / Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wali Hands Over To Amina Zakari Following Her Appointment By Pres. Buhari by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
Pictured below is Amb. Ahmad M. Wali handing over to Comm. Amina B. Zakari following her appointment by President Buhari

Source - http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/07/inec-wali-hands-over-to-amina-b-zakari.html

Re: Wali Hands Over To Amina Zakari Following Her Appointment By Pres. Buhari by Ahmad4452(m): 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ftc for nw month osh dancin shakiti bobo arund d thread...OluwaROZAY
Re: Wali Hands Over To Amina Zakari Following Her Appointment By Pres. Buhari by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Wali Hands Over To Amina Zakari Following Her Appointment By Pres. Buhari by Kufie(m): 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
Zakari, please do the nation the same good Jega did. God speed.

1 Like

Re: Wali Hands Over To Amina Zakari Following Her Appointment By Pres. Buhari by aminho(m): 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
24hr hour inec chairman

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wali Hands Over To Amina Zakari Following Her Appointment By Pres. Buhari by efonat(m): 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
Humm.
Re: Wali Hands Over To Amina Zakari Following Her Appointment By Pres. Buhari by kay29000(m): 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
Good. Where are those people that said Buhari will send women to the kitchen during his administration? Anyway, for the men out there, if you have problems lasting long in bed, hit me up on whatsapp (080277946350), 9), or bbm (56163832).

6 Likes

Re: Wali Hands Over To Amina Zakari Following Her Appointment By Pres. Buhari by Rahmatuparker: 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Wali Hands Over To Amina Zakari Following Her Appointment By Pres. Buhari by EagleScribes: 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
I wish them all the best.

Just make sure you do your best to contribute towards nation building......... And not bank account building
Re: Wali Hands Over To Amina Zakari Following Her Appointment By Pres. Buhari by MemphisDepay(m): 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ni ojuelegba – in Ojuelegba
They know my story
From holdup studio
I be hustle to work eeeeh
Ni ojuelegba ooooh
Me and CD
From holdup studio
We been hustle to work eeeeh

Ni ojuelegba ooooh
My people dey there
My people suffer
Them dey pray for blessing eh
Ni ojuelegba o
My people dey there
Them dey pray for blessing
For better living eh eh

Kilo dale – What has happened
Aiye o le to yen o – Life is not that hard
Aiye o ni double – We don’t have 2 lives
Adura lo le se o – Only prayer can do it
Call on daddy…baba God
Adura a gba o – prayers will be answered
Tisu eni ba dele – don’t flaunt your riches
A fowo bo n je

I am feeling good tonight
This thing got me thanking God for life
Oh, I can’t explain
I can’t explain eh yea

This thing gat me thanking God for life
I can’t explain
I can’t explain eh yea

I say ni ojuelegba
They know my story
From holdup studio
I be hustle to work e

Ni ojuelegba o
Me and CD
From modox studio
We been hustle to work

See eh e kira fun mummy mi o – praise my mum
Ojojumo lo n s’adura – she prays everyday
Mon jaiye mi won ni won soro ju – I’m enjoying my life they are complaining
Ojojumo owo n wole wa – everyday money is coming in
E kira fun mummy mi o – thanks for my mum
Ojojumo lo n s’adura – everyday she is praying
Mon jaiye mi won ni won soro ju – I’m enjoying life i say they talk too much
Won ni won ni won soro ju – say say they talk too much

Oh I can’t explain
I can’t explain eh yea

I can’t explain
I can’t explain eh yea

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wali Hands Over To Amina Zakari Following Her Appointment By Pres. Buhari by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
pDP braise up the new umpire is in town

2 Likes

Re: Wali Hands Over To Amina Zakari Following Her Appointment By Pres. Buhari by Chukwutobi: 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
So Buhari can appoint INEC chairman within 24 hours and we have been waiting for Ministers for over a month now...these ministers must be good o otherwise Buhari....let me keep the word for now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wali Hands Over To Amina Zakari Following Her Appointment By Pres. Buhari by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
Few minutes in the spotlight comes to an end
Re: Wali Hands Over To Amina Zakari Following Her Appointment By Pres. Buhari by Kufie(m): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ahmad4452:

Mods, a ban is required here cool

KingEbukasBlog:
Source - http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/07/inec-wali-hands-over-to-amina-b-zakari.html

One post two sauces sources. E do now angry
Re: Wali Hands Over To Amina Zakari Following Her Appointment By Pres. Buhari by solotripz: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
I'd really like to recommend Payoneer to you. It's a great way for professionals and small businesses to get paid by companies abroad.
This valuable service allows you to receive payments in USD from American companies – as if you have a US bank account!
http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/v2/share/6166518922313046540
Re: Wali Hands Over To Amina Zakari Following Her Appointment By Pres. Buhari by apolonius(m): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
Since Wali is due to retire in August,her appointment makes more sense and will secure the commission from any last minute lootings!smiley

That is the way it should be!

1 Like

Re: Wali Hands Over To Amina Zakari Following Her Appointment By Pres. Buhari by sexaddict08(m): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
I thought I heard she's retiring month end? whats the purpose of this handover
Re: Wali Hands Over To Amina Zakari Following Her Appointment By Pres. Buhari by ikombe: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
hmm undecided
Re: Wali Hands Over To Amina Zakari Following Her Appointment By Pres. Buhari by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
That one dun enter CV grin

INEC chairmo with no experience.

He has been CHANGED!!!

Said change noni cool

1 Like

Re: Wali Hands Over To Amina Zakari Following Her Appointment By Pres. Buhari by Ahmad4452(m): 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
Bro go sit down jor
Kufie:

Mods, a ban is required here cool
Re: Wali Hands Over To Amina Zakari Following Her Appointment By Pres. Buhari by pTomz(m): 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
cheesy
Re: Wali Hands Over To Amina Zakari Following Her Appointment By Pres. Buhari by kennosklint(m): 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
Babaoneway I hail oh...

1 Like

Re: Wali Hands Over To Amina Zakari Following Her Appointment By Pres. Buhari by ultrazone(m): 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
qwee
Re: Wali Hands Over To Amina Zakari Following Her Appointment By Pres. Buhari by Orter(m): 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
What a man can do, a woman can do better. I hope she make all women proud. Congrats ma.
Re: Wali Hands Over To Amina Zakari Following Her Appointment By Pres. Buhari by Robinhood477: 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
congratulation
Re: Wali Hands Over To Amina Zakari Following Her Appointment By Pres. Buhari by johnydon22(m): 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
Them deh play us ojoro oo, this government is like

"North pass to North and north pass to yet another north"

We are like folding our eyes with sunshades on watching in 3D cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wali Hands Over To Amina Zakari Following Her Appointment By Pres. Buhari by ipreach: 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
Bahari will bring ''CHANGE''

CHECK MY SIGNATURES
Re: Wali Hands Over To Amina Zakari Following Her Appointment By Pres. Buhari by otokx(m): 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
sexaddict08:
I thought I heard she's retiring month end? whats the purpose of this handover

Government Magic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wali Hands Over To Amina Zakari Following Her Appointment By Pres. Buhari by frankdivine: 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
Lol..I really pity ahmd wali.
He ain't even up to one week,bfor he was ousted.

Them reallly they follow am from village. grin

'''
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2558856_img20150623wa002_jpeg2ed73791a9ef32d4ba99b5aa2b3b2e26
Re: Wali Hands Over To Amina Zakari Following Her Appointment By Pres. Buhari by Samandgrace(m): 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
Is Zakari a substansive chairperson or she was appointed in acting capacity?
Re: Wali Hands Over To Amina Zakari Following Her Appointment By Pres. Buhari by scozy(m): 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
another northern....... i will keep my fingers cross

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki / Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate / Mike Ugo Merenini Tops Igbos Big Brains In Diaspora List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.