Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari (27172 Views)

Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now / 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News / Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by erunz(m): 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
A Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Mike Ozekhome, has again called for the resignation of Amina Zakari as the acting Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission.

His call followed speculations that President Muhammadu Buhari may make her substantive head of the commission.

Zakari, who was National Commissioner at INEC, replaced Prof. Attahiru Jega, whose five-year tenure as the INEC chairman ended on June 30.

Ozekhome in a chat with Sunday Punch said Zakari should resign or be dismissed.

According to him, her credibility as acting INEC chairman should be called to question by law and based on the allegations brought against her.

“The Constitution only allows for a substantive chairman of INEC, never an acting one. Whether or not Mrs. Zakari is PMB’s (Buhari’s) in-law, the fact that her bona fides for the job, her credibility, impartiality and independence in handling the job have been vigorously questioned are sufficient reasons for her to resign honourably, or get sacked by PMB.

“What helped Jega at the most critical of times was the general public perception that he was not compromised. The doubts already raised about Mrs. Zakari can never make her deliver credible, free, fair and acceptable elections

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/23/resign-or-be-sacked-from-inec-ozekhome-warns-amina-zakari/?wt=4

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by RollingStones(m): 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
You claim to be Man of integrity yet you appoint your relation into such a sensitive position despite the fact that the immediate past INEC chairman already handed over to the man next to him.

Even now that her tenure has expired you still did not deem it necessary to relieve her off her illegal position.

Mr Integrity my black A.ss.

I've got no faith in your administration Old Foolish Senile Daura Tyrant.

#Proudly_5%

184 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by baralatie(m): 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
ok
Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by madridguy(m): 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mike Ozekhome another Orubebe in thy making. grin grin grin

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by otr1(m): 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
Resign or be sacked by who? Yeye dey smell.

I didn't know Ozekhome- a Senior Advocate of Wailers- is now the President.

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by Unsad(m): 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ozekhome the bully

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by FreeGlobe(f): 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
Yes, we reject her as INEC Chiarman.. Buhari must not keep forcing his kith and kin on Nigerains, First was daura in SSS now INEC chairman

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sai Buhari!!!!!!!

Amina Zakari must go

21 Likes

Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
Wailing wailers every where Make him go sack her na. Mtcheww

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by unitysheart(m): 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
Wailer Ozekhome.

27 Likes

Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
Dismiss her in Nigeria or Biafra? grin grin

Another Nnamdi Kanu! Ndi ara!

56 Likes

Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by shaddoww: 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
Shoro niyen

1 Like

Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by RollingStones(m): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Why do i perceive your rotten smelly menstrual flow all the way from my habitat?

Are you that DIRTY??

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by 175(m): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Eyaaaa. . .flesh and blood did not do this to you at all. . .it's spirits . . .I mean strong principalities and powers in high places that is the cause of your senselessness. Ndoo!

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mike Ozekhome should be mindful else he will be seen as an enemy of the state by the people. He is the same lawyer that took up the case on the alleged forgery of certificate by Buhari.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by Realist2: 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
For the fact that her credibility is questioned is enough reason for people not to accept any election result she presides over.
Election must not only be free and fair but must be generally believe to be credible and fair. INEC as an independent umpire, must be seen to be independent and unbiased in alignment as anything short of this, would create room for post election violence.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by Dottore: 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hammer house of horror

1 Like

Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by DickDastardly(m): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
cheesy
The jobless street urchins waiting for Buhari's monthly N5,000 will soon be here to tag Ozehkome a Wailing Wailer. I weep for those dullardds slaves. Their brains has been freezed by the dullardds scam. grin cool

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin
RollingStones:

Why do i perceive your rotten smelly menstrual flow all the way from my habitat?

Are you that DIRTY??

5 Likes

Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by ladyF(f): 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
Haaaaaa

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
Dear mr mike, Please lets focus on the good things happening jare,abi cant u see that BABA IS WORKING when its time for elections, you wailers can go remove her.
Oh God, dont tell me its that "its lady this again" directly above me angry

2 Likes

Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by Sweetcollins: 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
Is dat a threat or what I think?

1 Like

Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by shegsrules(m): 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
No be this guy dem kidnap some months back. Guy chill u can't remove her as na only her boss fit remove her

4 Likes

Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by jogsman01(m): 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
if na HIM nko... he should appoint his enemy into it

#Shoroniyen........

2 Likes

Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
RollingStones:

Are you that DIRTY??
Don't be an Id*iot, show some respect

11 Likes

Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by nerfetiti: 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
Empty threat

Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by kingobozy: 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
why do Nigerian politicians like make unguarded statements in public?? It's not because she is related to Buhari, it's because she is FEMALE

1 Like

Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by Rilwayne001: 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
Same Ozekome that was promising fire and brimstone over Buhari's alleged certificate forgery?

6 Likes

Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
ladyF:
Haaaaaa

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Lady kini
Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by alaoeri: 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
Make he issue her sack letter now, nonsense.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla Visits Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife In Otueke (pics) / Ismail Ishola Ojeke: Shina Peller Gives Scholarship To Hanat Ogunbiyi / President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma In Daura (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.