Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Efcc’s Threat Of Arrest Confined Kwankwaso To His Residence – Lawyer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Efcc’s Threat Of Arrest Confined Kwankwaso To His Residence – Lawyer (21596 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) / Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc’s Threat Of Arrest Confined Kwankwaso To His Residence – Lawyer by Justicealh3(m): 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
Danial letter.
Re: Efcc’s Threat Of Arrest Confined Kwankwaso To His Residence – Lawyer by Chigold101(m): 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ahmad4452:
Walkawt of thread.
because the story is against one of APCthieves...
Re: Efcc’s Threat Of Arrest Confined Kwankwaso To His Residence – Lawyer by Ahmad4452(m): 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
Bro u be cow ni se u no get job abi animal oshi
Chigold101:
because the story is against one of APCthieves...
Re: Efcc’s Threat Of Arrest Confined Kwankwaso To His Residence – Lawyer by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
sandrajazmin:
@op u 4 try make tHe story sHort. Cudnt read tru.

Why nah? You just disappointed me...
Re: Efcc’s Threat Of Arrest Confined Kwankwaso To His Residence – Lawyer by celebration76: 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
Buhari during his campegn was lamenting on corruption, now he finds out that it's northern governors that was rooting out money and heading the corruption saga, his penis enter inside his brokus, because they thought GEJ has stored nigeria money in his bayelsa creek. God punish devil!!
Re: Efcc’s Threat Of Arrest Confined Kwankwaso To His Residence – Lawyer by katoto: 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
Kwankwaso the kashamu of Kano.
Re: Efcc’s Threat Of Arrest Confined Kwankwaso To His Residence – Lawyer by UEDIBO: 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
PLEASE HOW CAN I GET CONTACT OF THESE EFCC PEOPLE SELF, THERE IS AN ORGANIZATION THAT IS LOOTING GOVERNMENT MONEY WORTH TRILLION NAIRA. AND IT IS PAINING ME.
Re: Efcc’s Threat Of Arrest Confined Kwankwaso To His Residence – Lawyer by YakubuA: 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
wedondeyhere:
This is why the North has been in power for many years yet they still remain the most poorest region of the country and they still want northerners to be ruling. Left to me other tribes should be governors of the north.

FreeKano9, Fvck prophet muhammed

And what has this thread got to do with your last insult? Unless you repent I will continue to pray for God to disgrace you in this world and reserve for you the worst part of Hell Fire as your aboard in the hereafter forever. Ameen.
Re: Efcc’s Threat Of Arrest Confined Kwankwaso To His Residence – Lawyer by YakubuA: 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
wedondeyhere:

Instead of you idiots ranting here, why dont your useless prophet come down and fight for himself. F0000LS!

fvck ya'll and again fvck prophet muhammed

No he does not need to do that for God has already reserve severe punishment for anyone that insult him. As for you unless you repent God shall surely disgrace you in this world, you shall die wretched and shall be cast to the bottom of hellfire in the hereafter. So shall it be. Amen
Re: Efcc’s Threat Of Arrest Confined Kwankwaso To His Residence – Lawyer by OBB77(m): 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
I wonder y he is afraid of efcc. One, if ur nt guilty, submit urself for questioning. If I remembet correctly, one or two of ur colleagues did dat recently. They were nt killed or imprisoned.
Even if u are guilty as charged, your nt d onli one in d senate chambers. U hv Goje, Dariye, Adamu, evn d senate presido 4company.
Abeg no fear joooor.
Re: Efcc’s Threat Of Arrest Confined Kwankwaso To His Residence – Lawyer by hibbayueei(m): 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: Efcc’s Threat Of Arrest Confined Kwankwaso To His Residence – Lawyer by Chigold101(m): 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ahmad4452:
Bro u be cow ni se u no get job abi animal oshi
looking at your monika one would know that it is a cow that owns it...

APCheats are APCthieves
Re: Efcc’s Threat Of Arrest Confined Kwankwaso To His Residence – Lawyer by free13: 9:25am On Jul 02, 2015
One chance..... grin
Re: Efcc’s Threat Of Arrest Confined Kwankwaso To His Residence – Lawyer by Ahsat: 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
wedondeyhere:

Instead of you idiots ranting here, why dont your useless prophet come down and fight for himself. F0000LS!

fvck ya'll and again fvck prophet muhammed
U ARE VERY IDIOTIC. I PROMISE U. U WOL SURELY REGRET UR WORDS.
Re: Efcc’s Threat Of Arrest Confined Kwankwaso To His Residence – Lawyer by Ahsat: 7:16am On Oct 26, 2015
Ahsat:
2 hel wit u may thunder fire. Fuvk u
No Wanda is say u fellow ur mama pee com dis earth. notorious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) / Jalingo Town In Photos / Nigeria Ranked Fourth On Global Terrorism Index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.