Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Believe Me 95% Of People Will Fail This....let See Yours - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Believe Me 95% Of People Will Fail This....let See Yours (1128 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists / 95% Of Stories On ROMANCELAND Are False! / Over 90% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Maths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Believe Me 95% Of People Will Fail This....let See Yours by powerfulsettingz: 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
Rack your brain. On 1st Jan, 2012 (Tuesday) a robber went to rob a bank, threatened to kill the cashier if he doesn't open the vault, the cashier told him that the vault is not opened with keys like in the olden days but by a password, and he can't kill him since he is the only one who knows the password and everyday the password is different. The robber shot the cashier, entered the password, opened the vault and got away with all the money. What is the password?
Re: Believe Me 95% Of People Will Fail This....let See Yours by seedgreen(m): 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
Following
Re: Believe Me 95% Of People Will Fail This....let See Yours by kendrick9(m): 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
a
Re: Believe Me 95% Of People Will Fail This....let See Yours by geeyinks: 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
voice recognition
Re: Believe Me 95% Of People Will Fail This....let See Yours by ghost08(m): 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
Tuesday
Re: Believe Me 95% Of People Will Fail This....let See Yours by Crixie(m): 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
Different
Re: Believe Me 95% Of People Will Fail This....let See Yours by Crixie(m): 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
Different
Re: Believe Me 95% Of People Will Fail This....let See Yours by rottennaija(m): 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Rack your brain. On 1st Jan, 2012 (Tuesday) a robber went to rob a bank, threatened to kill the cashier if he doesn't open the vault, the cashier told him that the vault is not opened with keys like in the olden days but by a password, and he can't kill him since he is the only one who knows the password and everyday the password is different. The robber shot the cashier, entered the password, opened the vault and got away with all the money. What is the password?

You have not provided sufficient information about the password
Re: Believe Me 95% Of People Will Fail This....let See Yours by powerfulsettingz: 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
rottennaija:

You have not provided sufficient information about the password
Ofcos I do, that's where your intellect comes in
Re: Believe Me 95% Of People Will Fail This....let See Yours by Roughfyzay(m): 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
The password is DIFFERENT grin. grin
Re: Believe Me 95% Of People Will Fail This....let See Yours by ModiKen(m): 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
I dey feel headache, I no fit crack my head over this kind puzzle now. grin
Re: Believe Me 95% Of People Will Fail This....let See Yours by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
I think is Tuesday
Re: Believe Me 95% Of People Will Fail This....let See Yours by Visocrate(m): 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
Door
Re: Believe Me 95% Of People Will Fail This....let See Yours by blank(f): 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

Password is "different"

I actually went to check the date and saw that 1/01/2012 was a Sunday before the answer blew me away.

Lol.
Re: Believe Me 95% Of People Will Fail This....let See Yours by Kexorcist(m): 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
powerfulsettingz:

Different. HAHAHAHA

(1) (Reply)

The Cooliest Umbrella Ever, No Rain Will Fall On You / Check Out 'Nairaland Oil And Gas' Filling Station / An Open Letter To Seun Osewa: Sack The Spam Mod Before He Ruins Your Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.