Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,026 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss (31014 Views)

Makanjuola Ogundipe's South-West PDP Rejects Fayose / Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory / Buhari Set To Confirm Zakari As INEC Chairman: Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by gabby227(m): 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
G
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by JesusCrew: 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
Say wetin happen?
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by Jboy5050(m): 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
PDP ARE FULL OF BUNCH OF NOISE MAKERS,LET THEM REMOVE HER THEN, YEYE PDP.....

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by djkirkoo2(m): 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
very correct
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by scobyy2007: 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
PDP why always you people

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
Actually I wanted to support PDP on this but after reading thier reasons for rejecting it, am convinced that Metuh has no brain. Shes too close to president Buhari and he never highlighted their relationship. So bleeped up reason.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by Mooaloji(m): 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
pdp shuld beta accept d appointment and play d game of opposition well. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by eluquenson(m): 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
PDP and their cohorts should not tear this country apart, what we need is a change in all the bad governance we have experienced since they came into power.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
ABEG MAKE UNA HELP ME BEG WIKE SAY MAKE HIM USE THE 30 BILLION WEY HIM DON BORROW WITHIN 30 DAYS TAKE PAY US OUR SALARY O. FAMILIES DEY STARVE O. WETIN BE DIS NA?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by Godmann(m): 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
tkcosby02:
Actually I wanted to support PDP on this but after reading thier reasons for rejecting it, am convinced that Metuh has no brain. Shes too close to president Buhari and he never highlighted their relationship. So bleeped up reason.

Truth brother. They would have given more details if they have facts.

I suspect they may be afraid of the woman's credibility

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by tolufase: 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
PDP will always have something to say in every decision taken by PMB

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by pauloche2000: 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
Pdp anything u said is death on arrival..bastards when Jega hand over to Wali dem kno talk as C in C handover to zakari it bcoms News PDP I'll advice u rename ur party or rebrand it. Or else anything uttered using PDP is dead on arrival foolish ppl

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by Olamitisoji(m): 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
PearlStreet:

Are you always this daft or you are putting up your best behaviour?

You disrespectful eunuch. Who should he have used, your mother?
cheesycheesycheesy ehya, your case is pitiful
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by Idrismusty97(m): 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
And that is the best they can do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by kayb12(m): 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
PDP continue shouting.... I've been critises APC lead government for not appoint female into their cabinets. Now, this is one...Apc can make the change possible but PDP can't...[i][/i]

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by IYANGBALI: 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
PDP trying hard to be relevant. Una never anything,e ti ri nkankan tongue

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by hamilton62(m): 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
dustmalik:
PDP must be joking. Who told them they have a say on who heads INEC grin grin grin grin grin I laugh in Cantonese
People like you are hypocrites who are mayopic in things... If GEJ was acting for his sole interest do you think Prof. Jega would have conducted the election which the hand writing on the wall was clear?
I hope the era of free and fair elections didn't just hit the Shiroro dam after GEJ....
If she has a relationship with PMB and some other Party members be it PDP or APC she is not worth naming talk more of acting....
Under a fee days things can happen and evidence could be altered in favour of the paymaster...
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by chrisxxx(m): 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
PDP as a party has made me to laugh. You think Buhari is Jonathan who appointed his hangman to be his cook. This appointment is strategic and to me it has come to stay. Buhari will not repeat the mistake of Jonatha. Pls live with this. I remember El Rufai telling Heineken Lokpobiri that whenever he became the FCT minister he should allocate land to his enemies. Nobody knew that it was prophetic as Jonathan became president and gave a vital position to his hangman. Nobody gives strategic appointment to anyone you cannot bend.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by kayb12(m): 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
PDP continue shouting.... U've been critises APC lead government for not appoint female into their cabinets. Now, this is one...Apc can make the change possible but PDP can't...[i][/i]

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by jamesbridget13(f): 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
who cares!
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by Emekamex(m): 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
Buhari should choose someone widely accepted by all parties; If not, the tribunals will be smiling to the bank.
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by RHP(m): 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
PDP: welcome to the other side of the "game". If she is really close to the president, then......cos i dont support wuru-wuru.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by orimahspence: 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
Olamitisoji:
That woman is PMB's Professor Maurice Iwu. PMB is paying his sex worker with a good position.

And who are the people clicking likes on this rubbish?

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by philips70(m): 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
chrisxxx:
PDP as a party has made me to laugh. You think Buhari is Jonathan who appointed his hangman to be his cook. This appointment is strategic and to me it has come to stay. Buhari will not repeat the mistake of Jonatha. Pls live with this. I remember El Rufai telling Heineken Lokpobiri that whenever he became the FCT minister he should allocate land to his enemies. Nobody knew that it was prophetic as Jonathan became president and gave a vital position to his hangman. Nobody gives strategic appointment to anyone you cannot bend.

Who was INEC chairman when Jonathan won 2011 elections against this same president? You see how hollow and stupid your 92 words are?

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by ejlee(m): 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
on a serious note am suprise at her appointment, she is there for PMB Personal interest not the nation we shall reject any form of ringing come 2019

Mark my word
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by meforyou1(m): 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
koboko69:
So wetin go happen? Besides thr word is "acting"

Must PDP lament over everything?
in Nigeria, acting is equal to permanent
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by apolonius(m): 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
Is the PDP still alive? Olisa Metuh is still enjoy the looted state resources from the elections; he go soon decamp.smiley

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by unite4real: 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
wait a minute. WHO APPOINTED JEGA. Metuh should tell me.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by ExInferis(m): 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
temitemi1:

PDP Is On The Rise Again!!

Golly, such a silly wishful thinking.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by Ark111: 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
PDP wanst Baba to appoint their member as Ag. INEC Chairman. See Amb. Wali's profile:

Abdallah Muhammad Wali was elected Senator for the Sokoto South constituency of Sokoto State, Nigeria at the start of the Nigerian Fourth Republic, running on the[b] People's Democratic Party (PDP) [/b]platform. He took office on 29 May 1999.

Wali was born in Tambuwal Local Government Area, Sokoto State. He obtained a B.Sc in Management from Usman Danfodiyo University, Sokoto and an MBA from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaira.

After taking his seat in the Senate in June 1999, he was appointed to committees on Selection, Senate Services, Public Accounts, Defense and Federal Character.[3] He was senate Leader from June 1999 to November 1999, and Chair of the Senate Committee on Economic Affairs from 2000-2003. He was the PDP candidate for governor of Sokoto State in 2003.

In January 2007 Wali was appointed Minister for the National Planning Commission, and Deputy Chairman of the Commission, by President Olusegun Obasanjo.[4] Later he was appointed ambassador to the Kingdom of Morocco. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdallah_Wali

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by badesco(m): 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hausa na Hausa any day, so what do you expect from Buhari, off course he would put his own people there so that he can control them. Normally it suppose to be a Yoruba turn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akpabio, Senator Chris Ekpenyong Meet In Court (photos) / Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars / DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.