Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Did I Overreact?????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Overreact?????? (2404 Views)

Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) / What Do I Do??..did I Overreact?? / Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Overreact?????? by Princess001(f): 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hi guys! I'm new to this forum. I just need some candid advice. I started chatting with this guy online he was cool and all really fine,dress sense on point and rich too ( didn't start talking to him because he's rich or anything) he graduated from my school so I knew his face. We got talking and he was really nice and humble. But I noticed that this guy only comes online at night so we would chat and we won't talk again till the next night I asked him why and he said he was sick so he didn't have time for his phone. We continued chatting for a few days but I was uncomfortable with the night chat so I complained again so he gave me his number for whatsapp. We got talking there and he seemed fun and all. we talked for a few days .he used to compliment me a lot btw. and during the conversation he asked me if I like him I didn't want to be direct but didn't want to give red light either so I said I miss him sometimes so I think I do. He thanked me for being sincere that he likes real people. We continued talking and he told me about himself his likes and all.he seemed really decent. He called me at night yerstaday but I didn't pick up cuz I was charging then he suggested we facetimed but connection was poor. So later at night I called him and as we started talking he told me he was really high. I then asked him why he'd be online one minute and be gone the next he was like there are a lot of people texting him on Instagram, bbm, iMessage, whatapp so it's really hard to share his attention equally so he doesn't text unless he has to ( wow I was shocked) we went on talking and he was like my voice is really sexy and I shouldn't start something I can't finish because if he calls me to come now I'm very far so I cant I was like it depends that the guy even has to be my boyfriend first and he was like that's the thing with Nigerian girls they feel you have to talk to them for a month before they let you see their vagina ( at this point I started asking myself if this was the same guy I used to chat with) to top everything up he now asked me to send him sexy pictures of my self that there's a special place he keeps pictures he doesn't want anyone to see so do I want my pictures there or in the normal section. I just hung up. I sent him a text immediately on whatsapp explaining how disgusted I was and that whatever form of likeness I had for him disappeared after that call he sent a reply saying if I took what he said the wrong way then he can't change my mindset and if I feel he's not good in my life fine! That he enjoyed our conversations we shared. I feel bad because I thought this guy was decent and we could have a relationship .I feel like I shouldn't have sent a text yet because he told me he was under the influence of weed. Please I need advice do you think I overreacted??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Overreact?????? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
He asked for sexy pics ( prolly nude ), He smokes ( weed not Cigarette)

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Girl, to me ooooooo

You under reacted tongue tongue

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Overreact?????? by dharay88: 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
in summary plz....
Re: Did I Overreact?????? by skondo09(m): 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
u barely knw him n he's a smoker, u want to hang rltnshp on him yet u talk abt decency? quite contradicting..

modified#

u made ur point

1 Like

Re: Did I Overreact?????? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
You didn't overreact. Don't feel bad let him leave your life.

1 Like

Re: Did I Overreact?????? by justmag(m): 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
Guys will be guys and girls will be girls.
Re: Did I Overreact?????? by stan241(m): 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
Wow i finished that......if there is one thing ive learnt, its that people in "most" cases usually are more truthful when they are under the influence so deduce from that whatever you want although it seems you are really smitten by this guy already and side note why would you want to be with someone with such questionable character?

2 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact?????? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
op noting to sa
Re: Did I Overreact?????? by snadguy007(m): 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nothing to say because i didn't finish reading your lengthy post.

1 Like

Re: Did I Overreact?????? by thorpido(m): 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
What kind of guy do you really want and would you be okay with a booty call?
Deep in your heart I'm sure you know he's no good.

Don't let the 'rich' keep you looking back!

2 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact?????? by Creamish(f): 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
Diddyydiva:
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Girl, to me ooooooo

Seriously oo.. Why are you questioning your decision? Do you not find his highness & request for nudes distasteful?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Overreact?????? by godoluwa(m): 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
@op, u overreact walahi. mtcheew. luk, no sensible man will ask 4 ur unclad pix. 4 what? next time he call/text u, let him knw dat he is completely crazy & he is mad beyond madness. understand?

1 Like

Re: Did I Overreact?????? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
U said he's decent and takes weed?
Well 2 me u didn't react. He made such conversation when he was high on weed.
Maybe when his eyes are clear then he might correct himself.

Babe if that guy hasn't asked u out don't make it too obvious u like him cos he will likely wanna take u 4 granted, act like u don't feel anything 4 him

1 Like

Re: Did I Overreact?????? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
shocked
Re: Did I Overreact?????? by chigoizie7(m): 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
Princess001:
Hi guys! I'm new to this forum. I just need some candid advice. I started chatting with this guy online he was cool and all really fine,dress sense on point and rich too ( didn't start talking to him because he's rich or anything) he graduated from my school so I knew his face. We got talking and he was really nice and humble. But I noticed that this guy only comes online at night so we would chat and we won't talk again till the next night I asked him why and he said he was sick so he didn't have time for his phone. We continued chatting for a few days but I was uncomfortable with the night chat so I complained again so he gave me his number for whatsapp. We got talking there and he seemed fun and all. we talked for a few days .he used to compliment me a lot btw. and during the conversation he asked me if I like him I didn't want to be direct but didn't want to give red light either so I said I miss him sometimes so I think I do. He thanked me for being sincere that he likes real people. We continued talking and he told me about himself his likes and all.he seemed really decent. He called me at night yerstaday but I didn't pick up cuz I was charging then he suggested we facetimed but connection was poor. So later at night I called him and as we started talking he told me he was really high. I then asked him why he'd be online one minute and be gone the next he was like there are a lot of people texting him on Instagram, bbm, iMessage, whatapp so it's really hard to share his attention equally so he doesn't text unless he has to ( wow I was shocked) we went on talking and he was like my voice is really sexy and I shouldn't start something I can't finish because if he calls me to come now I'm very far so I cant I was like it depends that the guy even has to be my boyfriend first and he was like that's the thing with Nigerian girls they feel you have to talk to them for a month before they let you see their vagina ( at this point I started asking myself if this was the same guy I used to chat with) to top everything up he now asked me to send him sexy pictures of my self that there's a special place he keeps pictures he doesn't want anyone to see so do I want my pictures there or in the normal section. I just hung up. I sent him a text immediately on whatsapp explaining how disgusted I was and that whatever form of likeness I had for him disappeared after that call he sent a reply saying if I took what he said the wrong way then he can't change my mindset and if I feel he's not good in my life fine! That he enjoyed our conversations we shared. I feel bad because I thought this guy was decent and we could have a relationship .I feel like I shouldn't have sent a text yet because he told me he was under the influence of weed. Please I need advice do you think I overreacted??

That guy is the most sincere guy, u can ever know. He is not dating u already, yet he disclosed every detail about him, good,bad and ugly, it is now left for u to know if u can cope with the bad side.

We all can never be angel.

He displayed his person to u, and u made ur choice. U left, so,no need to regret anything.

U didn't over react. He was not just upto ur standards. And u took the walk.

I bet u, OP, such kind of guy is 1 in 100.( according to ur epistle, he was the most sincere).

Op, if u could be sincere with urself and the guy, to tell him every single detail of ur life, how u live it, do u think he would stay?

3 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact?????? by IamLEGEND1: 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
abeg, make i see road.

U BE ADULT SHEY? Princess001,and U WAN DATE adult.

d guy showed u he had a very decent side and a nasty one, wic i believe we all possess.

He did away with all the pretense and gave you a peek into his mindset. He basically laid all his cards before you and left it up to you to decide if he was ur type of guy.

i'm in no way in support of his actions but i like how he no try deceive you with the "gentleman charade".

SO AFTER ALL diz MY TORI, the answer is YES.

YES you over-reacted . how he behaved was not ur cup of tea but it was lame and uncalled for to tell him you were disgusted or some mean shìt like dat. calmly tell him u're not into dat kind of stuff and if you so choose, cut off all communications.SIMPLE.

3 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact?????? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
Op u did d right thing,u'll meet a guy online,he starts saying things dat makes you think he appreciates u,acting like a decent nd mature guy,d next u know he will start asking for sexy pics,or wanted to s*x chat,nd once u refused,dey will start saying all sorts of things to u,including insults,those kind of people I tell dem wat I think of dem nd delete dem,I have come across dem a lot,nd I still do

2 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact?????? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
the friend of the friend of my friend always say a say to the friend of the friend of my friend who is also a brother to the brother of the friend of my friend.
Re: Did I Overreact?????? by xavier0327(f): 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
Girl there are lots of nude pictures online. ...download some and send to him, doesn't have to be yours!

I used to think its "normal" for a guy to demand nude pictures on the social media until I met a guy who NEVER asked. Married to him two years and counting...THERE ARE REALLY DECENT GUYS OUT THERE

4 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact?????? by mrsmith11(m): 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
@ Op
he is decent......very good

He smokes weed
After smoking weed he talks anyhow by recognising how sexy your voice is on the phone and how wish you can finish what you started by inviting you over for what? To f***k him....good

He is very sincere according to you and some others above me by asking for your unclad pictures to put in a special section where other girls unclad pixs are kept in his fone........or you just join the general category of girls in the general section

Op you better choose where you want to belong either the general section with other girls OR special section for the girls with unclad pictures

I believe you are better than this

2 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact?????? by mrsmith11(m): 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
@ Op
he is decent......very good

He smokes weed
After smoking weed he talks anyhow by recognising how sexy your voice is on the phone and how wish you can finish what you started by inviting you over for what? To f***k him....good

He is very sincere according to you and some others above me by asking for your unclad pictures to put in a special section where other girls unclad pixs are kept in his fone........or you just join the general category of girls in the general section

Op you better choose where you want to belong either the general section with other girls OR special section for the girls with unclad pictures

I believe you are better than this

My 10 cent

2 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact?????? by mamajaz(f): 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
snadguy007:
Nothing to say because i didn't finish reading your lengthy post.
Lazy dude!

1 Like

Re: Did I Overreact?????? by ivyT(f): 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
skondo09:
u barely knw him n he's a smoker, u want to hang rltnshp on him yet u talk abt decency? quite contradicting..

modified#

u made ur point

wot is dis 1 saying?
Re: Did I Overreact?????? by Princess001(f): 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
ivyT:

wot is dis 1 saying?
@ivyT Lol I'm wondering as well
Re: Did I Overreact?????? by snadguy007(m): 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
mamajaz:

Lazy dude!
Lol...... God know i hate epistles, thats why i made summary my best English word

1 Like

Re: Did I Overreact?????? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
Creamish:

Seriously oo.. Why are you questioning your decision? Do you not find his highness & request for nudes distasteful?
oyamilenu ooooo.
Re: Did I Overreact?????? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
hmmmn,this is serious. If u can still handle him with those characters, make up with him but i will never advise my sister to ave anything to do with this type of questionable characters.
Re: Did I Overreact?????? by ivyT(f): 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
Princess001:
@ivyT Lol I'm wondering as well

abi o babe...

No one is perfect,but atleast she knws who he really is now..
Re: Did I Overreact?????? by mamajaz(f): 1:02am On Jul 02, 2015
snadguy007:
Lol...... God know i hate epistles, thats why i made summary my best English word
Chai...
Re: Did I Overreact?????? by Youngpo413: 4:43am On Jul 02, 2015
Princess001:
call and beg him,you can change him to the man of your dreams,I heard its possible for a lady to change a man...
Re: Did I Overreact?????? by Youngpo413: 4:46am On Jul 02, 2015
Diddyydiva:

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Girl, to me ooooooo

ladies love bad guys,her eyes go clear when he fucccks and dumps her.
Re: Did I Overreact?????? by Youngpo413: 4:49am On Jul 02, 2015
Creamish:

rich fine guys are hard to find,the guy no even give a fucckk about her but she is dying for a jerk,ladies sha...

(1) (2) (Reply)

90% Of Female Nlders Will Not Buy This (pics)....(the Bitter Truth) / She Recognized Me After Sixteen Years. / A Married Woman With 5kids Throwing Romantic Shades Towards Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.