Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Tecno Droidpad 8h / Itel I Note Prime Users Lounge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Droidpad 8h / Itel I Note Prime Users Lounge (4500 Views)

Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT / Itel Note Prime....quality Tab At Cheap Price / I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Droidpad 8h / Itel I Note Prime Users Lounge by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
[size=22pt]If you are using any of this phone kindly drop your good and bad experience + faults you have seen in them to help us solve problems faster..

i use both of them but not well pleased with their camera.

and for playing games i rate them 8/10.... fifa 15 runs smoothly on them both
[/size]

Re: Tecno Droidpad 8h / Itel I Note Prime Users Lounge by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 02, 2015
how to root itel inote prime it1701?

so simple just install kingroot from this link

http://offline-install..com/2015/03/kingroot-350-apk.html?m=1

its in chinese bt ignore d chinese and click on d big round button at d top of d app. Once completed you would see a check sign and d button would stop spinning, then u click on d bar button that comes up below d screen.....

after download root checker to know if operation was succesfulll....

pls note if your phone restarts unexpectedly before the button stop spinning and displays a check sign, just wait for your device to boot and start d rooting process again.

enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tecno Droidpad 8h / Itel I Note Prime Users Lounge by Bravegeorge(m): 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
Luedave:
how to root itel inote prime it1701?

so simple just install kingroot from this link

http://offline-install..com/2015/03/kingroot-350-apk.html?m=1

its in chinese bt ignore d chinese and click on d big round button at d top of d app. Once completed you would see a check sign and d button would stop spinning, then u click on d bar button that comes up below d screen.....

after download root checker to know if operation was succesfulll....

pls note if your phone restarts unexpectedly before the button stop spinning and displays a check sign, just wait for your device to boot and start d rooting process again.

enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pls I'm having trouble with my itel prime note,it displays charging when I plug it to power but the battery percent doesn't increase,in fact it actually reduces,pls I'll need your advice on it.
Re: Tecno Droidpad 8h / Itel I Note Prime Users Lounge by flexy25(m): 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
Pls help, my itel inote prime doesn't play any music or video irrespective of d file format. Its a new tab for that matter
Re: Tecno Droidpad 8h / Itel I Note Prime Users Lounge by Carlcaresophia: 9:16am On Nov 19, 2015
flexy25:
Pls help, my itel inote prime doesn't play any music or video irrespective of d file format. Its a new tab for that matter
Hi Flexy25, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and country you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Tecno Droidpad 8h / Itel I Note Prime Users Lounge by DSuperWoman(f): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
hi pls i am considering getting an itel inote prime or tecno 7c pro sice you said you use both can you please advice me? and i thought the itel inote has a 8mp camera how come you"re not pleased with the picture quality? (for a tab the mp is kinda high)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Phone Of 3g Network Be Upgraded To 4g Network? / Airtel August 2018 Psiphon Tweak / How Does This Phone Cost #1,000,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.