Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,474 members, 7,861,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

My Mum Is Overdoing - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mum Is Overdoing (2326 Views)

'29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. / Pls Help, My Mum Is Suffering From Megalomania And Am Begining To Hate Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Mum Is Overdoing by ope30: 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
am very grateful to u all, u really make me happy cos av learnt a lot from d comments n advice. tnx
Re: My Mum Is Overdoing by ogawisdom(m): 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
ope30:
Good day to you all.
pls i count on you all to put me through this:
Am a young guy just finish service and looking unto God for employment but still leave under my parent assisting my mun in her shop.
i have a girl we both love each other and both parent were aware of it, she is still in 300L, suddenly my girl got pregnant which make her sad and i advised her to leave it cos i don't encourage abortion, our parent accept dia faith and my girl mum promised to rake care til she delivered so my mum will continue the rest. Thank God she delivered peacefully a beautiful baby girl and my parent accepted her.
the problem now is my mum she overdo everything and don't agree to what my girl n my sister decide to do like baby friending (only breastfeeding til 6months before giving water) and any suggestion i brought she will never accept it DAT we should leave her to do whatever she likes which always made my girl to cry as her mother in law always go against her wish. it almost cause fight btw me and my mum til i stop looking dia way, i just leave them and stop saying anything patterning to the child.
my girl has start exam this week, having two papers every day starting from 9am til 5pm so my girl leave home by 8am and come back by 6pm because of the distance hoping to finish in two weeks but my mum never allowed her to take the child to school that she Will be looking after her till she come back, so my girl wil only breastfeed her morning and evening which she is not happy about but under compulsion. pls my people is the breastfeeding normal such way? and pls advice me on what to do in my nun aspect.
thanks

U give girl belle wen u never get ur own houz n source of income smh undecided

Learn to use ur CD in ur next world to avoid this kinda situation until then do as mama says until u become a man n get ur own houz. Go n pay dt girls bride price so we kw there is marriage n legitimate child b4 d parent comes to take their daugther baby.
Re: My Mum Is Overdoing by dahmie2013: 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
Op, ur mum seems 2 be d happiest mother in d world. My mum will give anything 2 be in her shoes, but its unfortunate it can't happen now dat she wants it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Overreacting Or Is It Normal / Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? / Lagos Establishes Family Courts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.