Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? (2228 Views)

Abia Couple Who Had Three Stillbirths In 5 Years Finally Welcomes Baby [pix] / Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? by Lamom: 8:43am On Jul 30, 2022
Hello peers

I have been observing this trend now and it has seen that it is a natural phenomena. Most couples whom i have seen online or heard offline after trying to give birth for years without getting one now gives birth to twins, Triplet and co . Is it that if they dont give birth,the woman's womb will keep holding on the eggs till years then release it when it meets a sperm?

Please is it a medical condition or natural?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? by MuslimIgbo: 8:44am On Jul 30, 2022
Lamom:
Hello peers

I have been observing this trend now and it has seen that it is a natural phenomena. Most couples whom i have seen online or heard offline after trying to give birth for years without getting one now gives birth to twins, Triplet and co . Is it that if they dont give birth,the woman's womb will keep holding on the eggs till years then release it when it meets a sperm?

It's usually the work of science grin
I
V
F

Thank God for everything grin

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? by StPete: 9:14am On Jul 30, 2022
When you do IVF, the result is usually multiple fertilization unlike the natural selective method where the sperms will fight through to get to their destination. Also because the procedure is expensive, most people decide to do it once and for all so they can have their desired number of children without having to spend money and repeat the process again after few years

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? by ogawisdom(m): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
Arranged twins
Re: Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? by CountVersailles(f): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
Because it’s IVF. But trust them to never mention it. Instead they will start screaming into the heavens that it’s a miracle of a thousand proportions.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? by Lamom: 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2022
CountVersailles:
Because it’s IVF. But trust them to never mention it. Instead they will start screaming into the heavens that it’s a miracle of a thousand proportions.
wow!!!

I was wondering why most of them after several years of not giving birth now drops twins . And some will go to church for Thanksgiving cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? by Mkelv0106(m): 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
Lamom:
wow!!!

I was wondering why most of them after several years of not giving birth now drops twins . And some will go to church for Thanksgiving cheesy
Given thanks to God for having given birth via IVF, isn't a bad thing. Do you know how expensive IVF is, and many trials it takes for it to be successful for some, the emotional stress and all. It's not easy.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? by otomatic(m): 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
Lamom:
Hello peers

The miracle of science.
The testimony of fertility treatments.
Re: Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? by frozen70(f): 6:32am On Jul 31, 2022
Lamom:
Hello peers

It's 100% IVF
After waiting that long to conceive naturally and conception is taking time, they go for IVF

Though very expensive but it's the way out

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? by NoToPile: 7:22am On Jul 31, 2022
Mkelv0106:

Given thanks to God for having given birth via IVF, isn't a bad thing. Do you know how expensive IVF is, and many trials it takes for it to be successful for some, the emotional stress and all. It's not easy.

Thank you.

I am always amazed when people just say it's IVF as if IVF itself is a walk in the park, they don't know that it takes a miracle for any trial to be successful, maybe they think it's just about the money.
Those that are going to church for thanksgiving know why they are doing so.
Some tried so many times before it clicked.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? by ImaIma1(f): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
CountVersailles:

IVF is not a taboo, neither is it a sin. The couple can decide to announce it to the world that they did IVF or not, their choice.

The ones I witnessed in my church last month mentioned that they did IVF. The first one failed and the second worked out.

Here, some people try to make it seem like IVF is a hush hush thing that somehow invalidates the experience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? by CountVersailles(f): 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
ImaIma1:

IVF is not a taboo, neither is it a sin. The couple can decide to announce it to the world that they did IVF or not, their choice.

The ones I witnessed in my church last month mentioned that they did IVF. The first one failed and the second worked out.

Here, some people try to make it seem like IVF is a hush hush thing that somehow invalidates the experience.
Nobody is saying IVF is a sin. That's not the point. The point is that if it is through IVF, let the world know. Others can benefit from that information. It is not here that people make it seem like IVF is hush hush. It is actually those church couples who do it hush hush and tell nobody. Next thing you see them in church and they start saying it's a miracle. It's not a miracle. It's pure and simple science.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? by ImaIma1(f): 1:38am On Aug 01, 2022
CountVersailles:

Nobody is saying IVF is a sin. That's not the point. The point is that if it is through IVF, let the world know. Others can benefit from that information. It is not here that people make it seem like IVF is hush hush. It is actually those church couples who do it hush hush and tell nobody. Next thing you see them in church and they start saying it's a miracle. It's not a miracle. It's pure and simple science.

So if it is a particular sexual position or drug, they should also announce it on the alter so that others can benefit.

People can meet the couples after for tips and advice. It is not hidden. Besides, there are doctors and fertility clinics there to give out information on people needing children. That is their job.

And yes, it is a miracle. Because some have tried it and failed. Recently, a fam friend tried IVF on his wife and on a surrogate. The wife's own failed and the surrogate's own stayed and she gave birth.

So, when they are giving their testimony, will they say all that story? But if someone walks up to them, they will give the information. It's a testimony, not an awareness campaign. If people don't know that they can use surrogates or IVF, it's on them.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? by Nobody: 4:39am On Aug 01, 2022
ImaIma1:

So if it is a particular sexual position or drug, they should also announce it on the alter so that others can benefit.

This is funny lmao.

Imagine getting valuable info from the pulpit on sex positions that brings children faster, that would be awesome grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? by cococandy(f): 5:41am On Aug 01, 2022
CountVersailles:

They don’t need to let the world know, because, some of you that are curious to know only want to know so that you can use it to diminish their child bearing process, not because you’re trying to learn something new. There’s no adult in this world that hasn’t heard of IVF or how to inquire about it.

That being said I used to (and still very much) hold the opinion that people should stop attributing scientifically explainable phenomenon to the supernatural. That might make it seem like I’m on the side of those who think they should announce their IVF journey to the world. But knowing how some people’s minds work and their need to diminish the happiness of others, I say let them keep their process private if they so wish. The busy bodies just want to know so they can say something negative about the children and the couple

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? by ednut1(m): 5:51am On Aug 01, 2022
IVF, Disingenuous people. They will rush to do testimony meanwhile they should have kept trying the natural way since they believe God does wonders. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? by CountVersailles(f): 6:04am On Aug 01, 2022
cococandy:

They don’t need to let the world know, because, some of you that are curious to know only want to know so that you can use it to diminish their child bearing process. Not because you’re trying to learn something new. There’s no adult in this world that hasn’t heard of IVF or how to inquire about it.

That being said I used to (and still very much) hold the opinion that people should stop attributing scientifically explainable phenomenon to the supernatural. That might make it seem like I’m on the side of those who think they should announce their IVF journey to the world. But knowing how some people’s minds work and their need to diminish the happiness of others, I say let them keep their process private if they so wish. The busy bodies just want to know so they can say something negative about the children and the couple
How in the world did you conclude that "some of you" want to use it to diminsh the process? Don't go off on a limb making assumptions about me, cos I clearly can't see the need for that. You are making it obvious already that you can hardly proceed from a rational perspective with your thoughts.

If anything, the point I made is that the correct attribution to scientific success should be made, not supernatural success. There's nothing to wax spiritual about in a clearly scientific process that took the genius of the doctor and all the healthcare providers involved in the process. Let's make that very clear.

Who cares about busy bodies? And who says they'll never exist regardless what the couples say? Let's what true and right be said about how the babies happened. It was a clear and straightforward IVF procedure, not a miracle!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? by CountVersailles(f): 6:06am On Aug 01, 2022
ednut1:
IVF, Disingenuous people. They will rush to do testimony meanwhile they should have kept trying the natural way since they believe God does wonders. Nonsense
Exactly my point. There's nothing attributable to a supernatural force there and it's not a miracle. It's no different from how a car moves from point A to point B. Nobody drives a car from Lagos to Ibadan, and thereafter starts screaming it's a miracle. It is clearly disingenuous to go from the IVF clinic to the church to immediately start calling themselves a Rachel who God has suddenly smiled upon.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? by CountVersailles(f): 6:09am On Aug 01, 2022
ImaIma1:

And yes, it is a miracle. Because some have tried it and failed. Recently, a fam friend tried IVF on his wife and on a surrogate. The wife's own failed and the surrogate's own stayed and she gave birth.

I can see already very clearly that you don't know enough about science. If you did, you'll know it's not a miracle. In fact, if you could call it a miracle, then it's a miracle of science, not a miracle of God. Let's be honest with ourselves and give credit where it is due. No magic happened to cause the birth. No prophet laid hands on any body to produce the babies. And yes, they should announce it so that others who are trying for a baby and know the best way to go about it. Ain't nothing wrong with that.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? by cococandy(f): 6:19am On Aug 01, 2022
It’s a generalization. If it doesn’t apply to you, then that’s fine. It doesn’t change the truth that some of those people who want them to disclose their journey are only interested in finding something negative to say about it. That you’re not one of those amongst them doesn’t mean I’m wrong.

CountVersailles:

How in the world did you conclude that "some of you" want to use it to diminsh the process? Don't go off on a limb making assumptions about me, cos I clearly can't see the need for that. You are making it obvious already that you can hardly proceed from a rational perspective with your thoughts.

If anything, the point I made is that the correct attribution to scientific success should be made, not supernatural success. There's nothing to wax spiritual about in a clearly scientific process that took the genius of the doctor and all the healthcare providers involved in the process. Let's make that very clear.

Who cares about busy bodies? And who says they'll never exist regardless what the couples say? Let's what true and right be said about how the babies happened. It was a clear and straightforward IVF procedure, not a miracle!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? by Acidosis(m): 6:57am On Aug 01, 2022
IVF is not the reason people have multiple births. Multiple births can be attributed to fertility drugs, not IVF per se.

Multiple births resulting from the so called IVF is a choice, meaning the fact that you're doing IVF will not automatically lead to multiple births.

However, multiple births resulting from medication-induced natural conception is beyond the woman's control. You can't control your body's reaction to the drug and vice versa.

The level of ignorance on this forum is extremely disturbing. So this is how you people attribute every multiple birth to IVF??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? by Acidosis(m): 7:08am On Aug 01, 2022
CountVersailles:

And why do you want couples to tell you about the processes that led to the birth of their child(ren)? Do you want to contribute to their medical and delivery expense?

Do you also feel pain when people appreciate God for "journey mercies" even though we all know that a driver and an automative company are responsible for vehicular movements? Like you come online to appreciate Toyota Company each time you arrive safely at your destination? Are you ma.d or you just want to make people feel less about themselves for doing what you couldn't afford or even do naturally? This always seems to be the case for you and your likes.

The success rate of IVF is less than 50% so why shouldn't people appreciate whoever they believe contributed to their success?

Whenever I see scientific illiterates like you, people who can't identify a stethoscope or even a syringe, fighting for the "rights" of scientists (who have been paid millions of Naira by the way), I already know that there's more to una pains. grin

The other group like the OP will now add the following lines "so that other people can learn" grin Learning indeed.

Una intention no pass how to make people feel less about themselves. Same thing you wicked Nigerians with dark souls do to genuinely wealthy people when you attribute their money to rituals, corruption, fraud, etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? by CountVersailles(f): 7:32am On Aug 01, 2022
Acidosis:

And why do you want couples to tell you about the processes that led to the birth of their child(ren)? Do you want to contribute to their medical and delivery expense?

Do you also feel pain when people appreciate God for "journey mercies" even though we all know that a driver and an automative company are responsible for vehicular movements? Like you come online to appreciate Toyota Company each time you arrive safely at your destination? Are you ma.d or you just want to make people feel less about themselves for doing what you couldn't afford or even do naturally? This always seem to be the case for you and your likes.

The success rate of IVF is less than 50% so why shouldn't people appreciate whoever they believe contributed to their success?

Whenever I see scientific illiterates like you, people who can't identify a stethoscope or even a syringe, fighting for the rights of scientists (who have been paid millions of Naira by the way), I already know that there's more to una pains. grin

The other group like the OP will now add the following lines "so that other people can learn" grin Learning indeed.

Again, a clear irrational airhead going about making crude assumptions about another poster whose background they have no idea about. How in heaven's name do you know whether I'm not a healthcare provider myself who has worked with stethoscope multiple times? Then your next assumption is to assume that I'm a scientific illiterate who can't identify a stethoscope, but who's fighting for the rights of doctors? It's hard to take you seriously when you can't even make a straightforward argument without resorting to denigration. Shows in the way you reason.

And yeah, if arriving safely means thanking Toyota Motors and all the inventors to whom the car is attributable, that's much better. The likes of you who pray for "journey mercies" or whatever that is are dumbed-down, knocked-knee airheads who can't tell that following simple traffic rules has a better chance of getting you to your destination than praying for so-called 'journey mercies". Your lot need to grow up. People in advanced countries who make millions of miles of road journies every year with little accidents don't pray for "journey mercies". "Journey mercies" indeed, lmao.

Yes, you should kneel down and thank Toyota Motors, if that's what it takes. They got you to your destination. Just the same way effusive thanks should be extended to the doctors and nurses who worked day and night to ensure the success of the IVF operation, not your friend, the clueless pastor and his church who know no better than to ask for thanksgiving money.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? by Acidosis(m): 7:58am On Aug 01, 2022
CountVersailles:

Again, a clear irrational airhead going about making crude assumptions about another poster whose background they have no idea about. How in heaven's name do you know whether I'm not a healthcare provider myself who has worked with stethoscope multiple times? Then your next assumption is to assume that I'm a scientific illiterate who can't identify a stethoscope, but who's fighting for the rights of doctors? It's hard to take you seriously when you can't even make a straightforward argument without resorting to denigration. Shows in the way you reason.

And yeah, if arriving safely means thanking Toyota Motors and all the inventors to whom the car is attributable, that's much better. The likes of you who pray for "journey mercies" or whatever that is are dumbed-down, knocked-knee airheads who can't tell that following simple traffic rules has a better chance of getting you to your destination than praying for so-called 'journey mercies". Your lot need to grow up. People in advanced countries who make millions of miles of road journies every year with little accidents don't pray for "journey mercies". "Journey mercies" indeed, lmao.

Yes, you should kneel down and thank Toyota Motors, if that's what it takes. They got you to your destination. Just the same way effusive thanks should be extended to the doctors and nurses who worked day and night to ensure the success of the IVF operation, not your friend, the clueless pastor and his church who know no better than to ask for thanksgiving money.

How in heaven's name do I know whether you're a healthcare provider? Pleaseeee, I've been in the midst of healthcare providers and I can say the majority of them don't reason like you, the everly jealous self-glorifying b*tch with a dark heart.

Kneel down indeed grin You know, people like you are the reasons I'm still on this forum. I fear that the future generation may grow up to digest the lies that now appear as the mainstay. Unlike you, I don't care what anyone chooses to appreciate. It doesn't trigger or ignite anger or severe pain in me. It just feels good to know that a family is now happy and blessed. And that's a enough for me, an outsider.

I even went as far as stating that IVF is not the sole cause of multiple births. Yet, a so called practitioner (indeed) wants mothers to prescribe fertility drugs online so she could mas.turbate with it. Ode! wink

Your idle self doesn't even know that rewards and appreciation do come in monetary or financial terms. Look, when your boss decides to pay you at the end of the month, he has simply done his "thank you" monetarily for the services offered. When you pay your "gate man" for mounting the gate post throughout the month, you have done a bit of your appreciation and "thank you."

Do not take the use of the words "gate man" or "your boss" as a compliment. I know you're currently jobless and useless to yourself and your community. That's why you take pride in lying compulsively online to deceive the uninformed and make others feel less about themselves for glorying whoever.

It's funny how you refer to advanced countries yet your nosy and busybody self can't do what people do in those countries - respecting the wish and privacy concerns of others. In few paragraphs, you've showcased an unprecedented level of ignorance. I pity your tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? by ImaIma1(f): 8:14am On Aug 01, 2022
CountVersailles:

I can see already very clearly that you don't know enough about science. If you did, you'll know it's not a miracle. In fact, if you could call it a miracle, then it's a miracle of science, not a miracle of God. Let's be honest with ourselves and give credit where it is due. No magic happened to cause the birth. No prophet laid hands on any body to produce the babies. And yes, they should announce it so that others who are trying for a baby and know the best way to go about it. Ain't nothing wrong with that.

So a miracle is only when a prophet lays hands? In an accident where all people died except one person, was a prophet there to lay hands? cheesy

If everything in science is absolute, why do some of the IVF processes fail? Doesn't it still have to work with the reproductive system? Even doctors will tell you that there's still a part that cannot be explained. They do their job and allow your body respond. They cannot influence that my dear.

There are women that have tried IVF and it didn't work. Explain this, since science is absolute.

Once again, it's not compulsory that they state that it is IVF. Anyone looking for the same MIRACLE should see the couple for more details.

Give credit to who it is due...GOD...except you are an atheist, then I can understand the need for you to doggedly and vehemently prove that God was not involved

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? by Acidosis(m): 8:22am On Aug 01, 2022
Lamom:
wow!!!

Just imagine the brainless remarks. So people who do IVF shouldn't do Thanksgiving while those that f*k*d each other to produce a baby can throw a party?

Why is the latter more deserving of the party than the former? Does it mean that God was involved in the knacking process and then he suddenly disappears from the scientific process?

Omo.. see una OP, the same person that wants to "learn" grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? by ImaIma1(f): 8:46am On Aug 01, 2022
truthsayer009:

This is funny lmao.

Imagine getting valuable info from the pulpit on sex positions that brings children faster, that would be awesome grin

Lol

Some lowkey atheists trying to glorify IVF like it is not another medical procedure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? by ImaIma1(f): 8:54am On Aug 01, 2022
Acidosis:

Just imagine the brainless remarks. So people who do IVF shouldn't do Thanksgiving while those that f*k*d each other to produce a baby can throw a party?

Why is the latter more deserving of the party than the former? Does it mean that God was involved in the knacking process and then he suddenly disappears from the scientific process?

Omo.. see una OP, the same person that wants to "learn" grin

These are the kind of people that make women who go through CS feel less like the other mums who pushed. Some people with their crude mentality is painful to see.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 01, 2022
ImaIma1:

Lol

Some lowkey atheists trying to glorify IVF like it is not another medical procedure.

Yeah, when Banky W & Adesuwa talked about IVF, It didn't sound like an easy thing at all, so I will still thank God as a Christian or any other Religion. There are many posts online about coping with heartbreak if the procedure doesn't work after many tries, so it is not automatic medically.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? by NeckingNgulping(m): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2022
CountVersailles:

They won't give credit to who credit is due, rather they keep shouting and screaming the name of a god who never gave a bleep about their years of childlessness.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? by NeckingNgulping(m): 11:39am On Aug 01, 2022
NoToPile:

Thank you.

I am always amazed when people just say it's IVF as if IVF itself is a walk in the park, they don't know that it takes a miracle for any trial to be successful, maybe they think it's just about the money.
Those that are going to church for thanksgiving know why they are doing so.
Some tried so many times before it clicked.

Why didn't god give them the child without ivf if he was so powerful?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? by CountVersailles(f): 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
ImaIma1:

So a miracle is only when a prophet lays hands? In an accident where all people died except one person, was a prophet there to lay hands? cheesy

If everything in science is absolute, why do some of the IVF processes fail? Doesn't it still have to work with the reproductive system? Even doctors will tell you that there's still a part that cannot be explained. They do their job and allow your body respond. They cannot influence that my dear.

There are women that have tried IVF and it didn't work. Explain this, since science is absolute.

Once again, it's not compulsory that they state that it is IVF. Anyone looking for the same MIRACLE should see the couple for more details.

Give credit to who it is due...GOD...except you are an atheist, then I can understand the need for you to doggedly and vehemently prove that God was not involved

Stop dozing off, madam. In an accident where all people died except one person, the driver may have been reckless or the car in bad shape. There are logical explanations for that.

With the right doctors and right equipment, the chances of IVF success is very high, even if it means using surrogate. It's not a miracle. It's pure and plain science. It is compulsory to state that it is IVF, else it's just misrepresentation or disingenuity, as the timely post on the front page shows. Below is the quote from the relation who wants us to believe it's suddenly a miracle that a 60-year-old woman has delivered triplets. According to him, "God visited her..." Haba! Let's be honest in our dealings. How is that not even criminal to say? Or how is that not gross misinformation.

Honestly I no get your time again. You can say and believe whatever you want. People like you are notoriously difficult to have a rational argument with. I'm out!

#Miracle
Mother @60+ Blessed with Triplets. Two boys and a girl in Dallas,US. Mom and babies are healthy. My relation,Chinwe Mbahotu has been expecting this special blessings through her marriage years. Now,God visited her to change years of sorrow to Joy and celebrations. Pray and rejoice with us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / A Strange Spouse / Divorce Settlement In Nigeria. Your Opinion..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.