Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Buhari's Appointments So Far - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Appointments So Far (49653 Views)

Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / Buhari's Appointments So Far What It Really Looks Like / Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by africanusvu(m): 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
I am one of the few easterners that Voted for this man,I am highly regreting ever taking such decision,Frankly,this man is here for an interior motive,I dnt see nigeria surviving 2015 at this rate,America may be right at last

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by popcykaylah(m): 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
bright007:
Northernocracy....Government of the north by the north for the north.

This is just the first step towards Buhari's islamization of Nigeria.
we all know the northeners are corrupt but not up to the southerners are ...we sabi say igbos and Yorubas love mago mago too much..I'm a Yoruba man and I have lived in the south south region..seen shitt
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by ochiq(m): 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
I must say, Buhari being the president of Nigeria and belonging to everybody and to nobody should carry all sections of the country along in appointments either as statutory appointment or political appointment! Competency is not domiciled in anyone section of the country!!! Though its still too early to be expressing such fear, its obviously a not too good start

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by nduchucks: 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
Are the people appointed to these positions Nigerians who are credible and well qualified for the jobs? The answer is big YES. To that I say Congratulations to the Chief.

Tribalists and racists should look for the location of the nearest wet transformer.
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
Human resources I mean is skilled manpower. Not natural resources
dont8:
[size=14pt]What has resources got do with appointments?
Will the appointees take the resources back to their respective regions?
What have you benefited directly from someone appointed in your region except to loot the treasury. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by anataala: 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
hope your taking note of the number of votes he receive from the north compare to the other zones
olillywales:
BUHARI'S APPOINTMENTS SO FAR

1. INEC AG.CHAIRMAN - Amina Zakari - North

2. HEAD of Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Mordecai Ladan - North

3. Account-General of Federation - Ahmed Idris - North

4. CSO - Abdulrahman Mani - North

5. State Chief of Protocol - Lawal Kazaure - North

6. ADC - Lt. Col Mohammed Abubakar - North

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/buharis-appointments-so-far.html

7. SSA Media & Publicity - Garba Shehu -North

8. SA Media & Publicity - Femi Adeshina - South

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by bobchigar(m): 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
All we need is good governance. If those are the people that he has convidence on to work out the positive changes we want and also bring progress to Nigeria we don't care

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by tobtap: 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
warrior01:
Not surprised a bit on the bigotry of the Daura Dulla.rd. He even manage dash SW one silly inconsequential post of an assistant town crier that says one thing in the morning and the oga rebuts in the evening. Welcome to the change folks .una never see something
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin chei...guy u wicked oooo grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by CSTR2: 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sukkot: 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
CSTR2:
It is not even the fact that they control everything that is wrong.
It is that they lack the talent and exposure for 21st century governance.
If they were very liberalized and progressive , i would have no problem with them ruling, but they don't and they are dragging others backward.
i dont think anyone can do worse than jonathan. frankly speaking
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by CSTR2: 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by In2systemsTech(m): 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
Well, if the people PMB selected knows what it will take to get the country in a good working condition.... lets forget about tribe and religion... unless we do not want a one Nigeria... Let us all say no to war... the hate wont take us anywhere...
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sukkot: 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
CSTR2:
Forget jonathan.
He was there for just 5 or 6 years.
This country has been destroyed beyond repair for decades by the same north..
Even under jonathan, they controlled and drove critical sectors of the economy due to their numerical advantage.
like i said earlier bro ? whomever controls the military has the power. all our fighter planes in nigeria are operated by teenage hausa boys. we are lucky they are allowing us to live. they can decide to bomb the south and nothing will happen but a few outcry from amnesty international and red cross. we have totally missed the game in the south. we are all looking to hammer or for office job. these hausa boys start flying nigerian fighter planes when they are 13 in simulated environments. by the time they are 18 you see them controlling planes that weigh more than someones house lmao. abeg, we are at their mercy. it is what it is. and they know it. which is why yoruba always allies with the north. there is nothing to be gained from allying with south-east. and north hates south east because of all that nzeogwu matter. so yoruba has to ally with where the power is lmao

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by abtmaviz(m): 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
warrior01:
Not surprised a bit on the bigotry of the Daura Dulla.rd. He even manage dash SW one silly inconsequential post of an assistant town crier that says one thing in the morning and the oga rebuts in the evening. Welcome to the change folks .una never see something

Chin chun chin niyen... President Buhari at work.. I dey larf oo

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by ademoladeji(m): 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
Anything about President Buhari be purging some silly and idi0tic fellow....

In as much as those appointed are capable of delivering, I dnt care where they're from....

When GEJ did his, no one was cried foul!!!

God Bless the Fed Rep of 9ja

God bless PMB
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by adadadon(m): 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
dont8:
[size=14pt]And so, what has geographical area got to do with competency?
My question is, if they eventually picked someone from your region what will it translate to in the long run?
Obasanjo was Nigeria President for 8 good years and Ajegunle was better than Ota in his town, so
[/size]
Ota is where he lives
Obasanjo is an Egba man from Abeokuta
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sunsewa: 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
ope2711:
But Jonathan started this now!
name them

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by cuteboy2: 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
dexpee4life:
This is still morning

Morning usually tells how the day will be

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by dont8(m): 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
DikeOha882:
Human resources I mean is skilled manpower. Not natural resources
[size=14pt]I can assure you none of the regions is lacking in skilled manpower, forget about the sterotype about Northerners being portrayed in bad light majorly because of BH and to make matter worst, we ususally confused all Northerners to be Hausa/Fulani whereas we have Yoruba of Northern extraction, there is Nupe, Egbira, Igala, Kanuri and so on.
Just as an average yoruba will take all Southerners to be Igbo, an average Southerners would take North West, North East and North Central or Middle Belt to be Hausa.

[/size]
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by Arsenate(m): 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
sukkot:
like i said earlier bro ? whomever controls the military has the power. all our fighter planes in nigeria are operated by teenage hausa boys. we are lucky they are allowing us to live. they can decide to bomb the south and nothing will happen but a few outcry from amnesty international and red cross. we have totally missed the game in the south. we are all looking to hammer or for office job. these hausa boys start flying nigerian fighter planes when they are 13 in simulated environments. by the time they are 18 you see them controlling planes that weigh more than someones house lmao. abeg, we are at their mercy. it is what it is. and they know it. which is why yoruba always allies with the north. there is nothing to be gained from allying with south-east. and north hates south east because of all that nzeogwu matter. so yoruba has to ally with where the power is lmao
Lol, the bitter truth. the so called well educated people like CSTR2 aren't smart enough to understand that whoever controls the military, the polity, actually have the control of the country. me thinks most southerners are just educated illiterates anyways. if not, how da fuq can the so called backward north be determining your destinies for like forever.
CSTR2 go and sleep abeg. you are just another educated southern illiterate that can only bark but can't do nada. cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by siraj1402(m): 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Your hatred for Jonathan has made you averse to truth and common sense...

To your NNPC cry

Dr. Joseph T. Dawha - Group Managing Director
Mr. Bernard O.N. Otti - Group Executive Director, Finance & Accounts
Dr. Dan Efebo Group Executive Director, Corporate Services
Alhaji Abdullahi Bukar – Member
Mr. Danladi Wadzani - Member
Prof. Olusegun Okunnu - Member
Mr. Danladi Kifasi - Member
Mr. Steven Oronsaye - Member
Ikechukwu Oguine - Coordinator, Legal Services/ Secretary to the Corporation

https://www.nairaland.com/2407814/members-dissolved-nnpc-board-directors

Don't you see how stupid you're now...
can't you comment without show how stupiid you are with your last statement?
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by cuteboy2: 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
dont8:
[size=14pt]And so, what has geographical area got to do with competency?
My question is, if they eventually picked someone from your region what will it translate to in the long run?
Obasanjo was Nigeria President for 8 good years and Ajegunle was better than Ota in his town, so
[/size]

Meaning the only competent people Buhari could find so far are all Northerners? Abi?

When he was desperate to occupy the office, the only competent people he could find to help him secure the office were South Westerners and others from the South. After getting it, the only competent people he could find to put in govt positions are Northerners.

OK. We hear.

*** WE ARE WATCHING IN 3D ***

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
Amya:
l laugh!!! I saw it coming!

This is exactly what we were telling those other non-northern tribes propelling Buhari during the election but they claimed they know it all. APC south western faction, you see yourselves!
Hausa + Yoruba - Igbo = Good governance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sukkot: 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
Arsenate:
Lol, the bitter truth. the so called well educated people like CSTR2 aren't smart enough to understand that whoever controls the military, the polity, actually have the control of the country. me thinks most southerners are just educated illiterates anyways. if not, how da fuq can the so called backward north be determining your destinies for like forever.
CSTR2 go and sleep abeg. you are just another educated southern illiterate that can only bark but can't do nada. cool
right ? lmao
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
Northern states are lagging behind educationally, as for yolobas tagging Igbos traders, I see that as myopic and egocentric from them,they know we have overtaken them.
dont8:
[author=DikeOha882 post=35376654]Human resources I mean is skilled manpower. Not natural resources [size=14pt]I can assure you none of the regions is lacking in skilled manpower, forget about the sterotype about Northerners being portrayed in bad light majorly because of BH and to make matter worst, we ususally confused all Northerners to be Hausa/Fulani whereas we have Yoruba of Northern extraction, there is Nupe, Egbira, Igala, Kanuri and so on.
Just as an average yoruba will take all Southerners to be Igbo, an average Southerners would take North West, North East and North Central or Middle Belt to be Hausa.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by dont8(m): 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
adadadon:
Ota is where he lives
Obasanjo is an Egba man from Abeokuta
So where he lives should not be taken care of? Have you been to Ota before the coming on board of the present regime, you won't know such a town has someone like Obasnjo as President.

If I should label Ota as a ghetto town it will be an insult to areas that are ghetto.
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by cuteboy2: 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
Omooba77:

all of them came from North,Austin Omowon Kogi,Andrew Kaduna ,I will confirm others...

Correct:

Jonathan seemed to be beholden to appointing Northerners as GMD of NNPC

Shehu Ladan (north)
Austin Olusegun Oniwon (kogi)
Andrew Yakubu (north)
Joseph Dahwa (north)

DPR
Osten Olorounshola (Kogi, north)

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by Esperooke(m): 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
CSTR2:
Btw, this is the same north with the lowest amount of skilled human capital?
The same backward north with the lowest HDI index in africa?
The same backward north that destroyed this country for decades.
How can any sane individual expect these same people to create a developed nation when they can't even educate their girl child.
Am i the only one seeing the madness in all these?
Nonsense! Bigot. Are we not all witnesses to how your brother GEJ from South South plunged the economy deeper into the woods. Stop the hate brother!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by Omooba77: 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
cuteboy2:

Correct:

Jonathan seemed to be beholden to appointing Northerners as GMD of NNPC

Shehu Ladan (north)
Austin Olusegun Oniwon (kogi)
Andrew Yakubu (north)
Joseph Dahwa (north)

DPR
Osten Olorounshola (Kogi, north)

God bless you for this information.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by CSTR2: 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by CSTR2: 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
Esperooke:

Nonsense! Bigot. Are we not all witnesses to how your brother GEJ from South South plunged the economy deeper into the woods. Stop the hate brother!
We are talking about the foundation of this country's perpetual rot and you are calling GEJ.
If you think GEJ's 5-6 years made a dent in the reality of this country, then you must truely be a fool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Caught Bush Meat In Cameroon. PHOTOS / FFK Dines With Goodluck Jonathan, Mike Ozekhome & Family (photo) / Pictures Of Boko Haram Bomb Masterminds Arrested By The DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.