Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos (34451 Views)

Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns / Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) / Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by Ambi25: 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
ok sharing is good! Keep it up
Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
This Kogi state has really suffered, Wada shouldn't even dream of ever coming back
Wada Till 201lipsrsealed
Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by mcaylife(m): 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
won ti je dodo enu won ko le so ododo mo..... what I mean in English is that this journalist can't voice out the truth again.. *just joking*
Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by chineloSA(f): 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
So they were invited for Iftar,so just because they are journalists, they are supposed to decline the food after breaking their fast.

For crying out loud they have starved themselves the whole day. And they would have done the same thing in their homes (eat).

As for the queue, do you expect them to push each other like some kind of hooligans.

Give them a fast break eeehn!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by callonme(m): 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
Blame it on the feeder.....name with-held......anyway,

I'm still working on my blog.
Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by Bibidear(f): 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
Lols,na wa ooo
Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
barcanista:
Wada Till 201lipsrsealed
I for fight you just now if to say you complete am. That man is irresponsible, He is a sleeping governor governing a sleeping state.
Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by allanphash7(m): 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
God bless you too
meforyou1:
God bless u

1 Like

Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
Realgana:
They are hungry saTANs not journalists,from right to left;Temi temi,Oremus sanctus(dat one wey bend like bonga fish),Barc anista(short black one),Chukwudi44 and the rest.
Thank you Wada for feeding them.
U must be high on "west germany" weedz

1 Like

Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by khattab02: 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
Going by some comments here I will say the Op has some how some how succeeded in misleading some people with the headline.
Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by slap1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
Neyoor:
reason why they need change in that state

They can take the static CHANGE we have here in Imo State. Change ko, balance ni.
Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by Missmossy(f): 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
See their faces grin grin
Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I for fight you just now if to say you complete am. That man is irresponsible, He is a sleeping governor governing a sleeping state.
thank God say I no complete am. I can't stand your fight except bedroom fight grin
Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by khattab02: 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
chineloSA:

So they were invited for Iftar,so just because they are journalists, they are supposed to decline the food after breaking their fast.

For crying out loud they have starved themselves the whole day. And they would have done the same thing in their homes (eat).

As for the queue, do you expect them to push each other like some kind of hooligans.

Give them a fast break eeehn!! angry angry
best and explanatory comment so far!
Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by azimibraun: 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
All looking very hungry except for my cousin the Director Of Protocol. They look like IDJs Internally Displaced Journalists.
Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by Realgana(m): 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

U must be high on "west germany" weedz
Guy hope say you pack plenty food go keep for house ba,because e go tey before una see another awuf.
Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by beyoncausme: 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
hunger....
Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by islandmoon: 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
that's buffet!

do you want them to be rushing?
Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by abeniagbon(m): 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
If then go poison them now na so all of them go die one time. Can't imagine how some Pple they behave. And perhaps why journalist. FoOOLSS
Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by Otunbatrafford: 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
I thought Wada's madness has been cured. Imagine Journalists queuing for food like almajiris. The same poverty was inflicted on them by this useless animal that calls himself the Governor.
Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by fozliaam0o: 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by NovusHomo(m): 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mutuwa:
grin

Other countries are thinking of exploring new galaxies and planets..
Nigeria's are still climbing palm wine and falling on their backs.
We still de food and car stage,all thanks to ourselves.

Gbi! Falls off palm tree. grin grin grin
Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by NovusHomo(m): 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
Olamitisoji:
Journalists Of all people, queueing for food. This nonsense. And you journalists are shouting of freedom of press, when you stomachs have been bought. What has this change brought on Nigeriasadsadsad

Ajimobi know them wella. grin
Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by asha80(m): 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
dipopooo:
Kogi is one of d poorest states in Nigeria na. Everybody knows that
it is potentially one of the richest
Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by cuteboy2: 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
You can now see why Gov Uduaghan was a star among journalists.

Uduaghan allowed the cash to flow, and journalists helped make him the highest and best governor sad sad sad

https://www.nairaland.com/2407910/uduaghan-left-debt-n636b-detailed
Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by Acidosis(m): 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
OJUcrook:
Buhari, i beg you in the name of the God you worship, please make sure you do everything possible to revive the Ajaokuta steel mill in Kogi state. The Russians built it; invite them over to work on it and resuscitate it.

If the Ajaokuta steel mill is working optimally, Nigeria will indeed become an industrial giant. That steel mill has the potential of absorbing more than 100,00 direct employees.

In addition, Kogi State arguably has the largest deposit of solid minerals in the country. That state needs intelligent brains as Governors e.g Professor Pius Adesanmi, Professor Eyitayo Lambo etc. Governor Idris Wada is a mediocre
excellent
Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by Dhotseal(m): 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
jseak:
Good days return for Kogi journalists as Governor Wada is said to have on Tuesday 30th June, hosted Journalists to Break Ramadan fast with him at the states government house. The agenda behind this sudden recognition being accorded to journalists in the state is well known.

What's more disturbing in the pictures is why they had to form a line behind the governor...

http://www.abdoolwahab.com/2015/07/see-how-journalists-now-queue-for-food.html

Dear OP, they are queuing cos it is a buffet and it is not unusual for people to queue while taking their pick from the buffet table.
Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by mistabiola: 11:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
Eliza5050:
Lazy journalism.
Were is the queue?
Does the set up look like journalist begging for food or they only needed to queue for orderliness?
Anyways, d name of the game is make headlines sound like they are controversial.

You've said it all!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by speener(m): 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
allanphash7:
Nigeria is a joke
The Biggest Joke of all time my brother. Very sad.
Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
Emekamex:
Poverty na bastard
...poverty is not a bastard. Poverty is a curse to Nigerians. A bastard has a father,it's just that the mother is so unsure who the father is.
Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by kennadio(m): 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
Currently serving in that state,still being owed 2months salary... sad but my pop is tomorrow grin grin..hope he would not forget to pay me my arrears undecided
Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by tellwisdom: 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
Any kogi person wey talk to me anyhow for street, after seeing this pic, na slap and blow i go dash the person. Poor people angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Seoul, South Korea, Warmly Received By Nigerian Embass / Arochukwu Customary Court Bears Imo 29 Years After Creation Of Abia (photos) / Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.